What limits should protest have?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If you need to ask a question like this you shouldn't be allowed at any protest.

I honestly don’t know if you mean 1) because your commitment is questionable (the World B Free argument) 2) because you are a risk to do something extreme which distracts from and discredits the movement.

The fact that it could be either opposite line of opposition is evidence of the fact that it is actually a very good question.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Also people need to google “rhetorical question” and “Socratic method” because some of you make very uninformed judgments that posing a question is the same thing as taking a position.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMHO, the limits of protest are:
- If it endangers the lives, safety or security of the general public, 1st responders, law enforcement or the protesters themselves.
- When it prevents 1st responders, emergency personnel or medical supplies from being dispensed or administered to those in need.
- If it antithetical to the very cause it's supposed to raise awareness of. (Peaceful anti-war protest becomes a violent confrontation).
- If it's an outright insurrection. (Jan. 6),
- Or if it promotes or encourages mass violence, looting, theft or destruction.

Beyond that, I've got nothing else...:dunno:

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Let's see if the Palestinians come to his aid like they didn't the Indian chick that's in jail for standing for their cause. I've yet to see Palestinians ruining their lives to protest for Black causes.

93f.jpg

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
OP is asking the wrong question in the thread title, the title should be "How Much Tyranny does a People have to Endure before They Explode?"

Exactly what tyranny do rich kids at ivy league schools have to endure for a conflict on the other side of the world?

How much of mommy and daddy's investments, businesses, and employment that pays their tuition is directly tied to Zionist? How much of the billions in endowments for their fancy schools come from Zionist?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly what tyranny do rich kids at ivy league schools have to endure for a conflict on the other side of the world?

How much of mommy and daddy's investments, businesses, and employment that pays their tuition is directly tied to Zionist? How much of the billions in endowments for their fancy schools come from Zionist?
Tyranny isn't isolated; tyranny comes home. Our lives isn't built in these protected houses; the United States government supports these genocides and if the genocides can openly occur in Palestine then those same genocides can here in the form of how Israel conducts its genocide.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The OP is only supporting these protests because they are all far left.

If a group of MAGA students were making encampments demanding divestment from all green companies, he would not be in here trumpeting their rights. But if this group of students can do this, than any group can do the same for their causes.

And just like all far left white people, when this attention is gone, they're will continue to not give a single fuck about actual ongoing genocides in Africa. And the people facing the most consequences will be the Black students.

All those white girls in these videos will go off and marry investment bankers in 10 years and vote Republican .

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The biggest sucker shit in the world is a peaceful protest and getting permits to march. You have to fuck up everyone's life in order to get results. If my people ain't safe No people gone be safe. Also you must fuck up the finances.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
The biggest sucker shit in the world is a peaceful protest and getting permits to march. You have to fuck up everyone's life in order to get results. If my people ain't safe No people gone be safe. Also you must fuck up the finances.
The biggest sucker shit is getting arrested and having your life fucked up for people that aren't your people.

Most of the people arrested and facing consequences behind this shit are not even Palestinian.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The answer is none, there's never been a single successful movement on this planet that didn't include violent disruption or violence period, especially in this country. Peaceful marching and singing kumbaya is for hippies and look how they ended up.

It's not lost on me(and someone else made the point) that this is the same country that teaches grade school kids about the Boston tea party.

This is also the country that gives you the right to an organized militia so that you could defend against a tyrannical government.

Bunch of corporate bootlickers.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The answer is none, there's never been a single successful movement on this planet that didn't include violent disruption or violence period, especially in this country. Peaceful marching and singing kumbaya is for hippies and look how they ended up.

It's not lost on me(and someone else made the point) that this is the same country that teaches grade school kids about the Boston tea party.

This is also the country that gives you the right to an organized militia so that you could defend against a tyrannical government.

Bunch of corporate bootlickers.
There are those who grind up glass and there are those that feel powerful saying their ancestors grounded up glass.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is intent with the ideas they put into our minds.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The biggest sucker shit is getting arrested and having your life fucked up for people that aren't your people.

Most of the people arrested and facing consequences behind this shit are not even Palestinian.
I was referring to Black folks. This is BGOL? Black folks today are not prepared to push shit to the limit for each other. That time has passed. We are very conquered and tame in America today.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No limits in a democracy. Modern civilization is so tilted to the economic elite, such that the citizenry have to sometimes loudly voice their concerns to keep some semblance of balance.

If shit gets violent, then each individual has to be willing to sacrifice and accept the punishment. Ain't no powerful entities moving off the spot with JUST some taking. Ahit don't move without force, especially in this damn country.

I hate the shutting down of bridges and shit, but Christie shut a bridge down, nothing happened to his ass.

Trump cancelled home tax protections, specifically targeting a State (California), and nothing happened to his ass.

So all these college Chancellors arresting these students are foul as fuck and deserve to be fired.

In Europe their citizens will catch wreck whenever they fucking feel like it. We have Americans thinking that permitted protest on sidewalks, speaking quietly will force change :lol:

US citizens have a right to demand that their taxes are not sent to regimes that are forcibly removing 2 Million people, and killing at least 35,000 civilians (allegedly) indiscriminately.

Our entire countries norms, collegiate admissions, social banter, future earnings can't all be fucked and controlled to protect a group of people AND a foreign country :cmonson:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
No limits in a democracy. Modern civilization is so tilted to the economic elite, such that the citizenry have to sometimes loudly voice their concerns to keep some semblance of balance.

If shit gets violent, then each individual has to be willing to sacrifice and accept the punishment. Ain't no powerful entities moving off the spot with JUST some taking. Ahit don't move without force, especially in this damn country.

I hate the shutting down of bridges and shit, but Christie shut a bridge down, nothing happened to his ass.

Trump cancelled home tax protections, specifically targeting a State (California), and nothing happened to his ass.

So all these college Chancellors arresting these students are foul as fuck and deserve to be fired.

In Europe their citizens will catch wreck whenever they fucking feel like it. We have Americans thinking that permitted protest on sidewalks, speaking quietly will force change :lol:

US citizens have a right to demand that their taxes are not sent to regimes that are forcibly removing 2 Million people, and killing at least 35,000 civilians (allegedly) indiscriminately.

Our entire countries norms, collegiate admissions, social banter, future earnings can't all be fucked and controlled to protect a group of people AND a foreign country :cmonson:
I agree with this. Actual protest and resistance is what forced the will of the poor and middle class to be heard.

I do not respect the children of rich kids performance protesting for clicks complaining that someone isn't hand delivering them tampons to their camps.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
These fucking idiots.... wanna be revolutionaries but asking for food and water so as not to starve or be dehydrated.....and then look at the fag standing behind her.....yeah, let's see how long he'll last walking around with his crop top in Gaza or the West Bank.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Can't be more than Obama gave Israel
Is his suppose to be some shot at Obama. Guess you forgot that Bibi hated Obama and even did a speech in front of congress to shit on Obama for not supporting Israel enough. Trump also gutted the Iranian Nuclear deal which could have avoided whats happening now.