What is the Definition of a BGOL approved DONK?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
bubbles_19.jpg

bubbles_8.jpg

bubbles_5.jpg

bubbles_3.jpg

bubbles_2.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the DONK TALKS

Tell all books are becoming the norm. Now Buffie the Body is publishing her book called "Diary of a Vixen Icon" After Lynxx posted the discussion about the book I contacted Buffie's agent to send us an excerpt.

Check it out:

~Excerpt~

I started an epidemic with my big booty and dark skin. It seems as if my features weren’t accepted by the industry until I came around. In 2005 even, there wasn’t anyone like me; it’s possible this is why I was so successful. Maybe people were tired of looking at the same slim, light-skinned chicks. I feel like I brought something new to the game; I brought change and diversity and the world loved it.

When I first started modeling, the first thing I felt like I had to do was more important to me than anything else: to not look behind me and end up right back in the strip clubs. When I was blessed enough to get away from that lifestyle, I promised myself I would do everything I could morally to not ever dance again.

I will never regret anything I’ve ever done in my life. I have a love/hate attitude towards the strip game. I love and honor the experience, the money and the hustle and grind; the lessons are priceless. I learned something valuable from every club and every city I visited. What I learned has brought me here, where I sit writing now, without the Superhead nonsense.

I believe everything happens for a reason. I may not always know the reason, but it doesn’t matter. I’ve made mistakes like hell in my life but I promise you one thing, I did learn from my mistakes and my mistakes made me a better person. I don’t have a perfect life, but I’m happy and I love God and I know He has my back no matter what. My past will always be something I’ll talk about with my head held high. But did I feel like I wanted to dance forever? Hell no! That chapter in my life is over!

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/buffie-the-body-telling-it-all#ixzz1BUrbnDdC

images

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
You mean typical BGOL mofos? You know BGOL loves fat bitches the most. That said, I recall how these simp mofos were going Ga-Ga for this nasty ass ho...
MzBooty.jpg

:puke:Burn marks on the ass and all:puke:
mz-booty.jpg