What Hooter's do they work at??

tameytam

Rising Star
Registered
9922_81806152603_b9k84r8s.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Probably Louisana, look at the flag in the background.

Nice.

That ugly ass white bitch is fucking the picture up.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
hhmmmm 2 on the end go against the mold for the typical hooters grl...

must b atl...:rolleyes:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
Damn, the one on the left is fine as shit!!!! Looks a little like Kenya Moore!:yes:

The one in the middle...not so much...:smh:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chances are NORTH LOUISIANA.

The only place i can think of that has an LSU and DALLAS COWBOYS Following.

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
Man I love going to hooters with my friends...I love that place.

Bobby Paparazzi

Potential Star
BGOL Legend

I'm not sure about them, but I know for a fact that you can see similar chicks at the Hooters on Tara Blvd. in Jonesboro, GA...

Those broads actually get tipped like strippers (yeah, they carry cash hangin' out their shorts :lol:) without takin' off a stitch of clothing.

Now that's just STRAIGHT PIMPIN' !!!

:lol:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
THERE ARE NO HOOTERS IN THE CLEVELAND AREA :angry::angry::angry::angry:

yeah:(

i'm curious why they closed the one in mentor...(not that it was anything anyway all flat booty white girls with B cups)

we need to open up a restaurant and call it "Booters" or "Bootays"

that's actually not a bad idea....

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
THERE ARE NO HOOTERS IN THE CLEVELAND AREA :angry::angry::angry::angry:

You all are hosting the 2014 gay games. Be happy about that you know you will be there. Its' a quality look for your city. We have 4 locations I go to when I'm back in Michigan.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Those wings are banging and by that I mean Garlic Parmesan - fuck whatcha heard! The Hooter's girls at most locations I've been to are sort of like small college cheerleading squads - there's one that's perfect but she not completely hot and the rest just miss being hot by a mole-on-chin, large forehead, acne, or something out of place on a fine chick.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Need to start a booty's restaurant:yes:

:yes: What would the name of the restaurant be called Donkeys?! :dunno:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

in Lafayette, La, a local dude opened a restaurant called, "Booties," and the girls there were supposed to have nice, round, bubble butts... and the restaurant was supposed to compete head-to-head with hooters.

well, as you know, white boys have a VERY different view of what a nice ass is, and dude hired women with big tits, flat asses.

about 3 months later, they were run out of business, and hooters put a sign in-front of their building that said, "come on in and try our wings... they kick bootie!!!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

if i had to take a guess, this is a La hooters, and if so, the girl in the middle could possibly be black as well.

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
Chances are NORTH LOUISIANA.

The only place i can think of that has an LSU and DALLAS COWBOYS Following.

yeah....they dont fly any flags other than LSU SU and Saints when you get to Alexandria and below...