Hope you have a speedy recovery Fam.Got a lump of coal. Spent all Xmas eve night at the ER. Got diagnosed with Shingles, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Trigeminal neuralgia and a bad sinus infection all in the same week! Spent most of today sleeping of the drugs I was given. Getting old is a mutha fucka!
Wow, praying for speedy recoveryGot a lump of coal. Spent all Xmas eve night at the ER. Got diagnosed with Shingles, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Trigeminal neuralgia and a bad sinus infection all in the same week! Spent most of today sleeping of the drugs I was given. Getting old is a mutha fucka!
Same here. I did get a good meal at my girl's house. She's going to give me my present when her family leaves in a few daysNOTHIN'.....didn't want a thing
sidebar: except a million or more of that PowerBall....
.

You could be rich...... you literally a walking test case for every experimental drug out thereGot a lump of coal. Spent all Xmas eve night at the ER. Got diagnosed with Shingles, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Trigeminal neuralgia and a bad sinus infection all in the same week! Spent most of today sleeping of the drugs I was given. Getting old is a mutha fucka!


Nothing. But it was expected.You feeling any better fam?Got a lump of coal. Spent all Xmas eve night at the ER. Got diagnosed with Shingles, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Trigeminal neuralgia and a bad sinus infection all in the same week! Spent most of today sleeping of the drugs I was given. Getting old is a mutha fucka!
Yeah, I'm back bruh. Thanks for asking. The Kaiser Urgent Care fixed me up nice that night!You feeling any better fam?