What Colonge Do You Like To Smell On A Man.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like Armani Mania for men but I'm partial to it since I wear the female fragrance.

RashaansGirl

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Lately I've grown to like Kenneth Cole Thermal. (I was saddened to learn that it has been discontinured.) I also love Bulgari for Him. An oldie but goodie (from college) is CK One.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont wear colognes that are advertised in mags or media. That said i used to dig these until i saw then on GQ magazine...from there forward i stopped buying them altogether. Nowadays i always

marc_jacobs_men.jpeg

41GYFMFEVTL.jpg

imageview.php

That said, after gym i always wear this:

allure-sport-men.jpg

But i always wear this.....

miller%20harris%20good%20photo%20of%20bottle.jpg

And this:

200x200-20070828_FT072032_14.jpg

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
I like a lot of what's been mentioned here - not everything smells good on everybody...and I love when a man knows how to wear it, a great scent for them and the right amount. And we should both be able to wear a scent without overpowering each other. Too much? Getting into an elevator and you can still smell some random person who is long gone...or you cough when they walk by:smh:

Just about anything by Giorgio Armani can do it for me...but I do have a thing for Pi by Givenchy though...still makes me think of my ex when I smell it :rolleyes:
Pi.bmp

Last edited:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Anything by Giorgio Armani is the shyt. I also love to smell Marc Jacobs and Curve on a man. My ex used to wear Alfred Dunhill and I can smell it on any man at least 10 feet away...

TelJanin

Support BGOL
Registered
I like a lot of what's been mentioned here - not everything smells good on everybody...and I love when a man knows how to wear it, a great scent for them and the right amount. And we should both be able to wear a scent without overpowering each other. Too much? Getting into an elevator and you can still smell some random person who is long gone...or you cough when they walk by:smh:

Just about anything by Giorgio Armani can do it for me...but I do have a thing for Pi by Givenchy though...still makes me think of my ex when I smell it :rolleyes:
Pi.bmp

I notice that quite a few women like that scent. I wore it my sophomore year..maybe I should pick it up again?

SuchATease

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I may sound crazy but just plain ol' soap and water and a hint of sweat. I wish I could bottle this smell up and sell it. I would call it "MAN" no fancy bottles or nothing. lol

I like for a man to smell like a man no fancy stuff just his natural scent. I kinda like oils tho, esp. musk smells...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Ladies how do you feel about these?

sean-john-unforgivable.jpg

I bought a bottle of Unforgivable about 2 months ago, and I've ben rocking it ever since...

1130824870429_1131999798270_Curve_Cologne_Tester_New.jpg

I been f*ckin with Curve for a while. This one always seems to get the attention of women...

Img226121371.jpg

A young lady told me about Le Male years ago. It's kinda strong so I had to be conservative with it, but it was pretty good...

218.jpg

Another girl told me about Polo Black, but I haven't tried it yet...

quintis

Potential Star
Registered

I been f*ckin with Curve for a while. This one always seems to get the attention of women...

QUOTE]

:Dgreat minds thinks alike i guess:D. i've been wearing curve since junior year of high school.the girls love that curve:yes::yes:

B-Witty

I am on point like a tattle tell................!
Registered
farenheit or aqua di gio for me, and her panties are coming off at 1st scent.... real talk

DAWG5QUE

Potential Star
Registered

sean-john-unforgivable.jpg

I bought a bottle of Unforgivable about 2 months ago, and I've ben rocking it ever since...

Img226121371.jpg

A young lady told me about Le Male years ago. It's kinda strong so I had to be conservative with it, but it was pretty good...

218.jpg

Another girl told me about Polo Black, but I haven't tried it yet...

I HAVE ALL OF THESE AND LADIES LOVE THEM ALL.

11_BRAVO

Star
OG Investor
I never went wrong with
PHOTO_M.jpg
Lagerfeld Photo,
yhst-28138111413323_1985_118369730
Platinum Chanel Cologne, and
mfahrenheit.jpg
Fahrenheit.

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i've used most of those, but the one that stands out for all women i've run across is old ass lagerfeld. women can't get enough of it.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
I may sound crazy but just plain ol' soap and water and a hint of sweat. I wish I could bottle this smell up and sell it. I would call it "MAN" no fancy bottles or nothing. lol

I like for a man to smell like a man no fancy stuff just his natural scent. I kinda like oils tho, esp. musk smells...

i thought my girl was the only one with a nose like that. she wears perfumes but she hates colognes on me. but when i take a good scrubbin and dry off and put some degree on she cant keep her nose off me. she says "thats how a mans supposed to smell." go figure.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
issy for men...

it smells AMAZING...not to mention not alot of dudes are on it

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
issy for men...

it smells AMAZING...not to mention not alot of dudes are on it

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
im from texas...

i agree issy is very regonizable...

but from my experience guys out here in texas dont wear it too often

most guys wear curve...unforgiveable...kenith cole...or burrberry

owl

BGOL Investor
im from texas...

i agree issy is very regonizable...

but from my experience guys out here in texas dont wear it too often

most guys wear curve...unforgiveable...kenith cole...or burrberry

OKAY...

Yeah, a lot of women love it, but it has taken on a stigma as the "ghetto cologne",(niggaz got the nerve to have classism in their veins), but yeah, it is the shit. Ideally, I like oils, but I don't pass up gifts, and I really like this givenchy blue label and pi.