What Cologne Makes Your Ladies Go Crazy?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nm_4342638_100000_m

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Margiela - Fireplace is it.
Armani - Royal Oud. too expsenive for me but KILLER.
All Saints - Insense.

Heads up but Sephora got the holiday sampler up for sale already. They've changed a couple of things for this year. This year it has
DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme, Armani Beauty Acqua di Gio, Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette For Men, Masion Margiela Replica Jazz Club, Paco Rabanne Invictus Platinum, Paco Rabanne Phantom, Prada Luna Rossa Ocean, TOM FORD Ombre Leather, Valentino Uomo Born in Roma, Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme, Viktor & Rolf Infrared, and Yves Saint Laurent Y.
For some reason the women's perfume sampler has Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace included which is fire cold weather fragrance for guys.

@dbluesun

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got the MFK Oud Satin Mood for Xmas. It may be my new favorite fragrance. It smells like a million dollars.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mercedes Benz Club Black
Azzaro The Most Wanted
Savoir Faire The Whiskey Rose(personally I'd suggest buying the set of 3 10mls they offer to try multiple fragrances at once)
Guerlain L'homme Ideal Extreme
Good lookin playboy :yes::

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
This is my collection and keep in mind I haven't bought new cologne in years. And I was never a fan of Hollis but they shit smell super fresh.

I bought the one in gold with the two lions without a box and forgot the name if someone knows put that name up for me.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is my new go to heavy hitter.

:yes: The parfum is one of my favorites. Give the citron noir and d'orange verte a try too. One of my favorite hotels has d'orange verte as the body wash/lotion and that is how I got into it. Noir is a polarizing scent but I like in the same way I like Jazz Club from Margiela.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
This is my collection and keep in mind I haven't bought new cologne in years. And I was never a fan of Hollis but they shit smell super fresh.

I bought the one in gold with the two lions without a box and forgot the name if someone knows put that name up for me.
Safari by Ralph Lauren

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
:yes: The parfum is one of my favorites. Give the citron noir and d'orange verte a try too. One of my favorite hotels has d'orange verte as the body wash/lotion and that is how I got into it. Noir is a polarizing scent but I like in the same way I like Jazz Club from Margiela.
I'll check those 2 out.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clive Christian rock rose.

As my man said above, that Rock Rose that's a part of the Noble Collection is a beast. I'm on that Haltane heavy. Gambit is a beast IMO, but out of season. As the weather has cooled down I've been wearing The Dark Side, The Black Knight, & Ambre Khandjar heavy...just added them to the collection. Addictive Vibration is great for the seasons as well.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Paris corner expressions..
Green bottle and orange bottle...sure winners..
I get compliments Everytime I wear it ...

Definitely a summer time an date night cologne...price tag around 55.00.. projection is off the charts...last 6 plus hours easy...I timed mines at 8hrs..
The green one has a fresh lemony scent...the orange one is citrusy and fresh ...

They woman killers!!!