BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Def checking this out

Edit: it’s right near the spot I get my jerk chicken from

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Dammit I hate being in Texas, would love to try this if I was still in Brooklyn.

Going next month anyways to NY, but will probably try making this on my own out here. Just made some jerk chicken last week. Will have to season up some more chicken and try it.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Oxtails.. Damn, I remember buying those by the case and for dirt cheep back in the day!! The other day I was in the store and saw them in a pack of 5. 4 small ones in each corner and a good size one in the middle for $15.. Damn, we cant have nothing!!! Anyway, I bet that taste good on a pizza..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Oxtail on pizza is like when my wife (non trini) asked for saltfish on her doubles. We all looked at her crazy.
I think it may not have tomato sauce, if it's just cheese, and some other sauce, may be fine.

But it's like when I go with my wife to some trini spots and ask for oxtail and "bust up shut", they always give me a look, some places sometimes say we don't sell it like that, but I love it that way. Try it if you never had it.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think it may not have tomato sauce, if it's just cheese, and some other sauce, may be fine.

But it's like when I go with my wife to some trini spots and ask for oxtail and "bust up shut", they always give me a look, some places sometimes say we don't sell it like that, but I love it that way. Try it if you never had it.

Yeh I was wondering how it's layered.

Ox tail and bust up shut is good. You can dip the bus is shut in the gravy

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Pass...not feeling it.....oxtail on a pizza??? they using pizza sauce??? they got beef patty pizza too ??? Curry goat pizza??? pineapple is bad enuff.... the basics is enuff for me !!! to each his own....best of luck to them !!!! :cool:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pass...not feeling it.....oxtail on a pizza??? they using pizza sauce??? they got beef patty pizza too ??? Curry goat pizza??? pineapple is bad enuff.... the basics is enuff for me !!! to each his own....best of luck to them !!!! :cool:

Beef patty pizza uhhh well lot of Italian spots been copping beef patties and putting mozzarella cheese in them and even pepperoni in them since the 90's in nyc