WE'RE GETTING CLOOOOOSER, Ivanka Trump's personal assistant has reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
2CF9AE6300000578-0-image-a-10_1443713826605.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rona done Infiltrated the White House lol. It's what that orange fucker gets, he lucky he hasn't gotten it yet. Him and Pence going around not wearing mask and shit. Then the stupid fuck talks about testing is pointless but yet they testing him and Pence every day.. He sounds like a complete fool. :lol:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
What place would his followers minds be in IF he died from the coronavirus?

The funeral procession viewers would be in hoods, or Maga hats. Waving the confederate flag.

The ones that wandered into NE. DC....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rona done Infiltrated the White House lol. It's what that orange fucker gets, he lucky he hasn't gotten it yet. Him and Pence going around not wearing mask and shit. Then the stupid fuck talks about testing is pointless but yet they testing him and Pence every day.. He sounds like a complete fool. :lol:
for some reason, I get the vibe he's asymptomatic. He's been around a lot of folks that had it. Remember, awhile back around three people from donors to heads of state were reported to have it and this was around late January/February I believe.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for some reason, I get the vibe he's asymptomatic. He's been around a lot of folks that had it. Remember, awhile back around three people from donors to heads of state were reported to have it and this was around late January/February I believe.
Yeah that could be the case, he could have been or is asymptomatic, I remember those donors and heads of state he was around being infected. Wasn't one of the heads of state from Brazil, I can't remember exactly. He has no clue to what he is doing, it's pathetic!