easy_b Easy_b is in the place to be. BGOL Investor Jun 13, 2026 #4 This is not good I thought we had more time.
tallblacknyc Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Jun 13, 2026 #5 easy_b said: I thought we had more time. Click to expand...
mcguyver Rising Star OG Investor Jun 13, 2026 #6 easy_b said: This is not good I thought we had more time. Click to expand... If you don't stop doomsday stressing, you won't have much time.
easy_b said: This is not good I thought we had more time. Click to expand... If you don't stop doomsday stressing, you won't have much time.
easy_b Easy_b is in the place to be. BGOL Investor Jun 13, 2026 #7 mcguyver said: If you don't stop doomsday stressing, you won't have much time. Click to expand... Be quiet. I talk about these events so we could stay aware we don’t want to be quite flat footed as a community. Last edited: Jun 13, 2026
mcguyver said: If you don't stop doomsday stressing, you won't have much time. Click to expand... Be quiet. I talk about these events so we could stay aware we don’t want to be quite flat footed as a community.
easy_b Easy_b is in the place to be. BGOL Investor Jun 13, 2026 #8 blackbull1970 said: Click to expand... Damn