We outside………only BGOL ballers can relate to this!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
GOQ4U81WoAEdg-b

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Well damn! Last time I bought a bottle in a club it was a bottle of Johnny Walker, at Tilden Hall in Brooklyn around 1991. That bottle was $50. It was a Trini party. Otherwise I have never been interested in buying a bottle in the club. Hell I made sure I arrived saucy with a bottle of Mr. Bostons Blackberry Brandy, in my back pocket.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, if you paid $1000 for bottle service, then they must've saw you coming as soon as you walked in the door and referred to you as:
MV5BYTI1NTBmY2ItOThhMy00NzY0LTk4NmItNTc0YTIxM2Y0MzZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2._V1_.jpg

It was only natural that they took advantage of your "need" to be seen as some kinda high roller in the club...:dunno:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a trending photo going around twitter from EDM in Vegas 2022 that was $277k...
I'll see if I can find it

Found it

Just to piss /spill all that shit......

Like if I spend over $250K I wanna have something I can look at and enjoy from time to time...... a house, a car...... a collectible.......

That was all on liquids for a group of people to spill or piss out in less than 24 hrs.....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been in VIP at someone's table for their birthday. Quite honestly a waste of time and money.
Glad that shit is out of my system because it never made any sense.

I stopped going to strip clubs when I was 21 because it didn’t make sense. Especially when I was having chicks in the room practically doing the same shit without all the extra expenses.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I stopped going to strip clubs when I was 21 because it didn’t make sense. Especially when I was having chicks in the room practically doing the same shit without all the extra expenses.

I stopped in 2009 or so. I used to go where my homies were DJing but eventually we just started throwing strip parties at a house. Always better when you control the environment and people.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There's a trending photo going around twitter from EDM in Vegas 2022 that was $277k...

Found it

Correction that bill went from 230k to 323k just in taxes and service charges. Wtf is a 20% service charge? I'm calling AmEx

They have an Admin fee of 9%
Then a service charge of 20%

So expect to pay 29% just to drink there.
Who they think they are, the gubment?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Found it

Places with prices like that exist so rich folks can hang out and no have to deal will middle and lower class people who aren't serving drinks or keeping the place clean.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Correction that bill went from 230k to 323k just in taxes and service charges. Wtf is a 20% service charge? I'm calling AmEx

They have an Admin fee of 9%
Then a service charge of 20%

So expect to pay 29% just to drink there.
Who they think they are, the gubment?
That service charge pretty much gratuity.. it’s why people be trying to be bottle girls, bartenders, waiters at these spots.. that percentage

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

That service charge pretty much gratuity.. it’s why people be trying to be bottle girls, bartenders, waiters at these spots.. that percentage
And the 9% is for the management cut.

Total rip off of already 10,000% mark up prices.
Smh

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Seriously how much of that tip them chick's see.

That girl ain't seeing a tenth of that.
Club keeping all that.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bought a bottle for like 16 bucks the other day. Made a drink or 2 then passed out. Folks stupid spending all that money in a club to floss for others.