I understand its hard for you to ignore the massive amounts of propaganda fed to you via all avenues and mediums...
But take it from me
I’m REALLY OUTSIDE
And when you see some bad players (or repeat offenders
)
At some point, you gotta take a stand
Give em an inch and they take a mile the old saying goes.
We cant keep letting them get away with this sht
Shomrim | Nyc | Speed Cameras | Freedom | Foreign Threats |
Captured by @the_vznry
But take it from me
I’m REALLY OUTSIDE
And when you see some bad players (or repeat offenders
At some point, you gotta take a stand
Give em an inch and they take a mile the old saying goes.
We cant keep letting them get away with this sht
Shomrim | Nyc | Speed Cameras | Freedom | Foreign Threats |
Captured by @the_vznry