Ways to know if you're a self-hater....

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
(1.) If you think integration was a good thing for Blacks as a whole....

(2.) If you think it was a logical move for the Blacks in Montgomery to abandon their transportation system in order to ride the "White" buses again....

(3.) If you believe the NBA dress code make perfectly good sense....

(4.) If you honestly believe it's better to work for Bill Gates than to open a business in your inner city neighborhood....

(5.) If you walk past a Black store in order to buy the same thing at a White store....

Will add more as they come to me....

Feel free to add your own....

I will now prepare for the assualt from the self-haters who will defend their self-hate....

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
(6.)if you think black people, past and present, have to be one way, your way.....

Hello self-hater....

I don't think Black people past and present have to be my way because I don't have a "way"....

What I have is historical evidence(the Montgomery Bus Boycott...Greenwood, Oklahoma... Marcus Garvey...Mound Bayou, Mississippi...Durham, North Carolina...Langston and Boley, Oklahoma) that supports my contention that we can operate as a nation with a nation, especially with $700 billion at our disposal....

Now if you can prove that Black America, not Black people/self-haters, is better off in this day and age(no Jim Crow, slavery, Bull Connor) then I will...?

Stop calling you a self-hater :confused:

I don't think I have to worry about that...unless you just put all your effort into defending your right to be a self-hating sell-out without considering the issue....

You do have that right....

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
it'll still go right over his head.

Coming from a person with a military theme to his footer, I'd have to say this comment is par for the course....

You do know that the military considers their members "PROPERTY"?

You either don't care or don't know....

Either way it's like I said, your comments are par for the course....

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
If you think black people are more racist than white people.

If you think blacks don't suffer from racism, but from a lack of moral character.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9X3inch said:
If you think blacks don't suffer from racism, but from a lack of moral character.

Co-sign. That is heavy and so true. It goes to the heart of self-hate.

Here is mine.

If you think black pride is no longer necessary.

If you think the culture of black people in America embodies laziness, criminality, violence and drug use.

If you refuse to hold the people in power responsible for their role in the lack of public education, crime prevention and economic development in black communities.

If you automatically look at young black youths as criminals because of their clothes or choice of music.

You hate yourself and your people.

nittie

Star
Registered
self hate drives the U.S. economy if people stopped trying to 1up each other in the name of self-improvement the nation would go into a recession. The problem with the Black community is we haven't developed a business class to capitalize on those emotions so we buy our rims and bling from other races and all we're left with is self hate.

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
(6.) If you honestly believe Bill Cosby has told the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth when he claims poor Blacks "haven't held up their end of the bargain."

(7.) If you believe Eric Dyson had no business calling Cosby to the carpet over his statements....

(8.) If you believe the drug addicts in the inner city should "Just Say No"....

(9.) If you believe everyone should just get a job like you have....

More forthcoming....

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
Ways to know if you're full of shit....

(1.) If you think integration WASN'T a good thing for Blacks as a whole....

(2.) If you honestly believe it's NOT better to work for Bill Gates than to open a business in your inner city neighborhood....

(3.) If you walk past a Black store in order to buy the same thing at a White store.... (Unless the white store is Walmart. Walking past a Black store to buy something in Walmart is aight.)

(4.) If you honestly believe Bill Cosby HAS NOT told the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth when he claims poor Blacks "haven't held up their end of the bargain.

(5.) If you believe Eric Dyson WAS RIGHT calling Cosby to the carpet over his statements....

(6.) If you DON'T believe the drug addicts in the inner city should "Just Say No"....

(7.) If you DON'T believe everyone should just get a job..... no nothing else.... just get a damn job. Nobody gives a f-ck whether it's like anybody elses or not.

If any of the above apply to you, you are in fact... full of shit

I will now prepare for the assualt from the full-of-shitters who will defend their full-of-shitness....

Dolemite

Star
Registered
if you think GW Bush appointing Condi Rice , TD Jakes etc to look into this "AIDS Problem in Africa thing" was anything more than a bullshit political ploy with no true substance

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
ROTFLMBAO!!!

DarkMind, I will be back later to demolish this rubble....

Right now I am going to lift this post to use at another site....

I have to share the laughter with others because it's selfish to have this level of entertainment all to myself....

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
damn how come greed didnt have a witty comeback for that condi jab? he was so vehement in his defense of that bullshit last year

nittie

Star
Registered
If you wince, lower the volume or change channels when you see a Black person on the news and tv talk shows.

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
The Dark Mind said:
(1.) If you think integration WASN'T a good thing for Blacks as a whole....

CTFU!!!

Self-hating kneegrows will go to their graves thinking that being able to move out of the "hood" and to the suburbs is the pinnacle of upward mobility in Black America, even more importantly is the opinion on the self-hating kneegrow that being able to work for White people has/is better than working for themselves, or another Black person...loosely translated into, "I'll show the White man that while I'll never be his equal, I'm better than the ******* I moved away from.

Ask your grandparents what their neighborhood was like growing up. Ask them what color their family doctor, dentist, butcher, fireman. mailman was. Then contrast that to your existence.

The Dark Mind said:
(2.) If you honestly believe it's NOT better to work for Bill Gates than to open a business in your inner city neighborhood....

Considering that Asians are making a mint in the inner city, and they can program circles around the best Bill Gates has to offer, I would have to say that there is something to be said in owning a business in your own community.

You don't want to recognize that the Yellow man is FIRST in the race, while your god is second...with you bringing up the rear, so If I'm to emulate ANYONE it would be the frontrunner and take note of what the front runner's communities (the various Chinatowns) do to remian viable...ever see a "Leroy's Chicken and Waffles" in the middle of Chinatown? How about Little Italy? Now ask yourself how many Chinese fast food joints you see in the inner city, then compare that to how many pizza shops you see in the inner city.

The Dark Mind said:
(3.) If you walk past a Black store in order to buy the same thing at a White store.... (Unless the white store is Walmart. Walking past a Black store to buy something in Walmart is aight.)

If this weren't so pathetic it would be funny....

The Dark Mind said:
(4.) If you honestly believe Bill Cosby HAS NOT told the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth when he claims poor Blacks "haven't held up their end of the bargain.

Has he told the truth?

Yes, but that's not saying much because one can find truth in a LIE....

Has he told the whole truth and nothing but the truth...HELL NO! If he had told the whole truth then (1.) there would have been no generalizations about an entire segment of a population, and (2.) he would specify exactly what is the "end of the bargain" that poor Blacks haven't held up.

Can you tell me what this bargian is...I doubt if you can, but if so, enlighten me.

The Dark Mind said:
(5.) If you believe Eric Dyson WAS RIGHT calling Cosby to the carpet over his statements....

It seems as if your educational level stopped at grade twelve because if you had attended any institution of higher learning then you should want anyone who speaks as Cosby (a doctorate in education but has never even substituted in a class) to be able to back up their rhetoric with facts and not just truth because at one time the Earth being fact was accepted as "TRUTH" until RESEARCH was done to prove otherwise.

This is a glaring weakness in Cosby's position, besides the FACT that he's never been a race man. There was no research done to substantiate his claims, only targeted rhetoric to a receptive crowd of self-hating kneegrows.

The Dark Mind said:
(6.) If you DON'T believe the drug addicts in the inner city should "Just Say No"....

Understand what an addiction is. It entails a physical and mental sickness that someone insulated from this level of existence could never understand..especially when there was never a desire to understand it.

You'd have better luck telling a person with diarrhea to "Just hold it...."

The Dark Mind said:
(7.) If you DON'T believe everyone should just get a job..... no nothing else.... just get a damn job. Nobody gives a f-ck whether it's like anybody elses or not.

Get a job? Any job...and live where with any job?

$7.00 per/hr cannot possibly pay for a $1,200 per month 1 bedroom apartment, let alone food and utilities.

Blame your subservience to White people and ignorance to the way their game is played. The Trickle Down Theory doesn't work....

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
Jim_Browski said:
CTFU!!!

Self-hating kneegrows will go to their graves thinking that being able to move out of the "hood" and to the suburbs is the pinnacle of upward mobility in Black America,
There is a reason for that.

That’s because it IS the pinnacle of upward mobility in Black America!!!

Why in the HELL would we want to stay in a neighborhood where people think like you??? Why would we want to raise our families in a place like that? Where achievement and morals are looked down upon, and where most of the residents espouse the same warped belief systems that you do? Obviously we wouldn’t fit in, so we leave.

even more importantly is the opinion on the self-hating kneegrow that being able to work for White people has/is better than working for themselves, or another Black person...

This is another bullshit point.

Everybody is not an entrepreneur, jackass. The smart ones figure it out before loosing all their money. And some people find perfect fulfillment in working at the job in the job field that they chosen for themselves. Why would you begrudge them that???

loosely translated into, "I'll show the White man that while I'll never be his equal, I'm better than the ******* I moved away from.
This bullshit and doesn’t make any sense. Please justify this with some logic. Thank you.

Ask your grandparents what their neighborhood was like growing up. Ask them what color their family doctor, dentist, butcher, fireman. mailman was. Then contrast that to your existence.
I did.

And they told me that, for the most part, they were stuck with what they could get.

I on the other hand can live in a neighborhood where I don't have to worry what color a person skin color is. It's not even an issue. Therefore the existence I live in today is better that restrictive world my grandparents live in. This is something that my grandparents themselves made very clear to me.

Considering that Asians are making a mint in the inner city, and they can program circles around the best Bill Gates has to offer, I would have to say that there is something to be said in owning a business in your own community.

You don't want to recognize that the Yellow man is FIRST in the race, while your god is second...with you bringing up the rear, so If I'm to emulate ANYONE it would be the frontrunner and take note of what the front runner's communities (the various Chinatowns) do to remian viable...ever see a "Leroy's Chicken and Waffles" in the middle of Chinatown?
I don’t know...

Does Lear Leroy's Chicken and Waffles serve anything the Chinese want to eat????

What you and people like you fail to realize is, that a lot of time black people screw themselves and then spend a lot of time blaming others. This is exactly what Bill Cosby was talking about.

The reason Chinese do good in other neighborhoods is because they cook food that people want to eat at prices that others can afford. If you cooked the type of food that Chinese wanted to eat, you could make it in their neighborhood too.

And why would they want to eat our food. The Chinese eat healthy foods and live a long time. We, on the other hand, cook greasy foods. A lot of which is unhealthy, giving us high blood pressure and killing us. Why in the hell would they want to eat our food? If anything we shouldn’t be eating our food. We should be eating healthy like them.

How about Little Italy? Now ask yourself how many Chinese fast food joints you see in the inner city, then compare that to how many pizza shops you see in the inner city.
Could you please, prey tell, tell me what THIS has to do with anything? Are you trying to say that Italians don’t like being around black people and that’s why there are less pizza shops in the inner city as opposed to Chinese?

And if so to follow your line of logic does that mean Chinese people just love black people? Is that what you’re trying to say?

Or has it ever dawned on you that it might just be a thing of simple economics. Black people in the inner city are poor and Chinese food tends to be less expensive than Italian food, and so Chinese restaurants tend to do better than Italian ones. Has this ever cross your mind. Hmmm? This again is exactly what Bill Cosby was talking about. Black people so warped they can’t see simple reality in front of them. Too busy looking for a scapegoat to justify their shortcomings.

If this weren't so pathetic it would be funny....
There’s nothing pathetic about this statement, it’s factual and on point. Black people should not be made to feel guilty because they choose to shop at Walmart. That’s some bullshit you’re on.

Has he told the truth?

Yes, but that's not saying much because one can find truth in a LIE....

Has he told the whole truth and nothing but the truth...HELL NO! If he had told the whole truth then (1.) there would have been no generalizations about an entire segment of a population,
This is a bunch of blatant garbage. Truth is truth. Truth is truth irregardless of whether generalizations are made. People make generalizations all the time, but if the underlying statement is the truth, then it’s the truth. Nice try, but no.

and (2.) he would specify exactly what is the "end of the bargain" that poor Blacks haven't held up.
Again this is a bunch of garbage, what he said was the truth even if he didn’t specify what the end of the bargain was. Also you need to consider the audience, it was assumed the people there would have understood from what he was saying what the “end of the bargain” was. It appeared a lot of them did get it. Too bad you did not.

Can you tell me what this bargian is...I doubt if you can,
If you doubt, that’s your problem not mine.

but if so, enlighten me.
Ok I will.

Black people were at the bottom, in slavery, and then in segregation and Jim Crow. Black people of past generations worked marched were beat and died to get blacks where they are today. And the bargain was those people saying we will do this so that future generations can have better, but when you get to the other side you can’t waste it and squander it and throw away everything we worked hard and struggled for.

Younger black generations have dropped the ball here. It is sad dishonorable and disrespectful of the generations of people who worked to get us here. The struggled and survived so that we could have. They did more with less. They had to deal with Jim Crow segregation. But they put their nose to the grindstone so the next generation could have.

They lived with honor and dignity in a society that said they were nothing more than trash. They held their heads high and marched on. They gave us the civil rights movement, and they worked hard to raise their families and instill morals and decency.

And how do we repay them??? We act like complete jackasses. We got rappers on tv glorifying, thuggin, and killing. We got highest percent aids cases, highest percent dropouts in school, highest percent out of wedlock births.

It seems as if your educational level stopped at grade twelve because if you had attended any institution of higher learning then you should want anyone who speaks as Cosby (a doctorate in education but has never even substituted in a class) to be able to back up their rhetoric with facts and not just truth because at one time the Earth being fact was accepted as "TRUTH" until RESEARCH was done to prove otherwise.

This is a glaring weakness in Cosby's position, besides the FACT that he's never been a race man. There was no research done to substantiate his claims, only targeted rhetoric to a receptive crowd of self-hating kneegrows.
Everything you just said here was false. Not only was 90+ percent of everything he said true... Others have since written books to back up a lot of what he was saying. One book in particular you need to read is “Enough:” by Juan Williams. You need to find other books to read and other points of view other than Michael Eric Dyson. Reading his stuff is fine, but you need to expand beyond that.

Understand what an addiction is. It entails a physical and mental sickness that someone insulated from this level of existence could never understand..especially when there was never a desire to understand it.

You'd have better luck telling a person with diarrhea to "Just hold it...."
See? You’re so warped, even your analogies are fucked up.

No, what I am saying is not akin to luck telling a person with diarrhea to "Just hold it...."

What I’m telling them to do is to stop taking the stuff that gives them diarrhea in the first place!

What would you do if someone you knew kept taking Exlax in the morning and kept getting the shits. You’d eventually have to tell his dumb ass to stop taking the Exlax!

Get a job? Any job...and live where with any job?

$7.00 per/hr cannot possibly pay for a $1,200 per month 1 bedroom apartment, let alone food and utilities.

Blame your subservience to White people and ignorance to the way their game is played. The Trickle Down Theory doesn't work....
I think this ultimately proves you’re full of shit. Remember those Asians and Italians that you were complaining about earlier? They did it. I live here in Texas, home of the illegal immigrant, they do it. But you are such a sorry bastard you can’t do it. It amazes me really. I see niggas like you all the time. Quick to talk some Black Power Rhetoric Shit, but when it’s time to rely on yourself, you can’t.

You claim that blacks are no worse than anybody else, but then you can’t figure out how to do what everybody else is succeeding in doing.

And then you can’t figure out why those of us who are educated and hardworking blacks want to get away from living in neighborhoods with blacks who think like you do. You are self defeatist and toxic.