WATCH: Bagel shop customer goes beserk, rants about getting dissed by women on dating sites

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WATCH: Bagel shop customer goes beserk, rants about getting dissed by women on dating sites
David_Caplan_HeadShot.JPG

DAVID CAPLAN
JULY 10, 2019 - 6:41 PM
long-island-bagel-boss-rant.jpg

YouTube

Long Island

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- There's one word to describe this video: WOW.

A customer at a Long Island bagel shop was caught on camera Wednesday morning going berserk, lashing out at other customers in a tirade about how women on dating sites aren't interested in him because of his height.

“Why is it OK for women to say, ‘Oh you’re 5 feet’ on dating sites — you should be dead. That’s OK?” the unidentified Bagel Boss customer said in a video shared by a fellow customer.

The man continues to lash out at customers at the shop in Bay Shore in Suffolk County, saying, "Everywhere I go I get the same f***** smirk with the biting lip."

In the video, another man tells the irate man to “calm down.”

“Shut your mouth. You are not God or my father or my boss,” he said. “Dude, do you want to step outside?”

The other customer then tackles the irate customer.

The woman who tweeted the video, wrote "so in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic d*****bag seen in the video was degrading almost all of the female staff as well as other patrons. f*** this guy."

And Bagel Boss took the incident in good humor, tweeting the woman, "Let us buy you breakfast!!! We are sorry you had to witness this in our store!"

The brouhaha even attracted the attention Chrissy Teigen, who tweeted, "do bagel boss-esque situations/fights happen often??? I need to witness one of these in person. this could be the thing that drags me out of my house. where do I need to post up with my camping chair??"