Was He Right? Being An Arse? Or Maybe Just Not Feeling Her?.....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I'm guessing he just wasn't feeling her otherwise he would have quickly paid the whole bill.... :dunno:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm calling bullshit but assuming it was real he was wrong. If he did invite her out and had a romantic/sexual interest, it was his responsibility to tell her his thoughts on paying for the meal or date in general especially before the bill came. This would have gave her the opportunity to decide if she wanted to go out or not. Now if she thought he was joking and came out that would be on her.

It wasn't explicitly said in the video that it was an actual date. If he was just asking a friend or associate to join him for lunch, he wasn't wrong for expecting her to pay for her own food.thats part of the issue I have with women who claim they want men as friends. These women typically still want to be treated as if men are pursuing them or in a relationship with them under the pretext of that is what a man is supposed to do.i don't make a routine of paying for my male friends meals or entertainment and I expect the same from women who are only looking for friendship. Friends look out for each other when needed or special events, but paying for anything should never be expected.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The other thing I noticed was her claim to be a boss. If she were, she would not have had an issue paying the $20. She could have easily paid the 20 and just never went out with dude again. The fact that she recorded and went back and forth about says at best her ego was hurt and she made bad decision in paying both of their bills. Clearly dude didn't even value her at $20.

Again assuming this is real.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude said thanks for the free meal bitch..lemme go before she stop trying to shame me and come to her senses.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If real and dude did invite her out . He should've paid the bill regardless of the experience....

Obviously he wasn't feeling her....

However... I doubt its real

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit is fake. dude it talking about bites off of his plate. lol

also the cards are strategically placed facing down so you can't see the numbers.

fuck outta here.

good point,

not to mention the camera had a perfect angle as to catch

all the dramatic effects....

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I give a bitch 2 dates 3 if I'm really interested, to at least offer to pay... leave a the tip or something...

if they offer to pay i usually say naaa you can get the next one though.

that shit was fake as hell though

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Bitches reserve the right to end sex anytime they want by saying "no". Men should respect that. Men should reserve the same right to change their minds about spending money on hoz as well. Women should respect that too.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Seems fake but...$20? How she look? Man I give that to the homeless. Shit ain't that serious. Even if I don't like you I'll pay that. wtf?:confused:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
good point,

not to mention the camera had a perfect angle as to catch

all the dramatic effects....

shit is fake. dude is talking about bites off of his plate. lol

also the cards are strategically placed facing down so you can't see the numbers.

fuck outta here.

Yeah... the camera angle was too focused and clear for the entire time... they would have made it a bit convincing if she was partially filming and trying to hide the focus from his view.

..... but let's pretend this was real life. Come on, don't tell me that y'all never invited a chick out then got so turned off by her behaviour during the date that you didn't want to pay shit for her.
.... he probably thought, fuck it. I don't like her anymore. Let me just quickly pay my bit and bounce.... :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah... the camera angle was too focused and clear for the entire time... they would have made it a bit convincing if she was partially filming and trying to hide the focus from his view.

..... but let's pretend this was real life. Come on, don't tell me that y'all never invited a chick out then got so turned off by her behaviour during the date that you didn't want to pay shit for her.
.... he probably thought, fuck it. I don't like her anymore. Let me just quickly pay my bit and bounce.... :lol:

Lol

Facts

Ever had a tricky ho trick you into a date......

This work associate of mine...cool but not the finest chick in the world

Had this fine ass chick meet her for lunch...

Bruh this honey dip was stacked and cute as he'll...

The next day she tells me that chick wanted to meet a nigga..

Bruh I tried so hard to

Play it off like aww thats cute...

I was on some let me check my schedule and get back at you in a few

Knowing damn well anything conflicting meeting this ho

Was getting scratched

Short story long...lol

She set up a date for that following Friday

Friday came...

Bitch was dressed up to the fuckin tee and told me she was coming too

I didn't

Mind thinking she would be a good ice breaker...

Lunch came and she said the fine chick was going to meet us for lunch..

During lunch she told me she was bullshitting

She just wanted to see my reaction

Bruh my dick wanted to jump out my pants and smack da bitch...

Funny how I just recalled that...

I blocked it out for a reason

And back there it shall go

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give a bitch 2 dates 3 if I'm really interested, to at least offer to pay... leave a the tip or something...

if they offer to pay i usually say naaa you can get the next one though.

that shit was fake as hell though
Yup. I need to see her "reach." Reach for her bag, wallet or whatever. I won't make her pay early on. But bitch better offer.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake,

Etiquette rule was broken here.

Male or Female, you pay if you invite the person. Only way this rule don't apply is if you say "dutch" up front.

Both them people was broke:

If you gotta squabble about 20 bucks, then your shit lame.

A single drink gonna cost you twenty in the BIG APPLE man.

Male or female, we be fighting for the bill. Ain't no assumptions. The bill come and everyone is reaching for their cards. From there, "it's naw I got this. You get the next one".

Again, Fake and petty.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
If not staged, he's a clown, but it looks staged why is she filming the whole thing :smh:

French toast and $20 bucks petty! Can't be real.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did right going to a reasonable place for first date, but arguing over 20?.......this was staged though