WARNING: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Niggas worried about her childhood but in other threads bragging about fucking bitches with their children in the same room
Them kids was sleep. So foh.
In order for that girl to be that disciplined, she had to miss out on a lot of normal kid shit.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would advise any elementary school kid to be nice and don't bother this young lady.

Did he though?
Little queen is nice with her hands. They bond, she has confidence knowing she can handle herself if it comes to it…
I prefer this than a little girl making tik tok dances or other meaningless shit…
If he put that effort into teaching her coding or stock trading.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't front. I get more and more amazed by the level of ignorance I see on this board. The level of discipline this lil girl is introduced to, at this age will teach her about wasted movement in life. Her processing power will rival most adults, and all she will lack is the the experience.

Or should she be playing with dolls, while pre-queuing up to be a teen mom, who dreams about being with NBA Youngboy? FOH...

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Well let's see if her father posted VIDEOS of
Her academic achievements as a result of his
Thousands of hours repetitive teaching.
ONE VIDEO at least.....:rolleyes2:
Why do we have to do so much in order to make everyone not judge us? It he posted only vids of her academic achievements, would we be asking why he's not posting vids of her athletic achievements?

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sad thing is...THIS is what WE (and only WE) do in regard to our own people.

The video of this girl's athletic prowess is phenomenal, but instead of celebrating it, we are asking about her academics (when the academics are not what's being displayed), and pre-judging the father for NOT displaying her academics.

Sounds pretty white to me, but "I'm" not judging. Just making an observation.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Why do we have to do so much in order to make everyone not judge us? It he posted only vids of her academic achievements, would we be asking why he's not posting vids of her athletic achievements?

Come on now, No "WE" wouldn't but again, if you have ONE of how smart she is in school post it.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Sad thing is...THIS is what WE (and only WE) do in regard to our own people.

The video of this girl's athletic prowess is phenomenal, but instead of celebrating it, we are asking about her academics (when the academics are not what's being displayed), and pre-judging the father for NOT displaying her academics.

Sounds pretty white to me, but "I'm" not judging. Just making an observation.

All I said was I WOULD BE MORE IMRESSED IF SHE WAS DOING THAT TO BOOKS.
Maybe some and it must including you are impressed by this. I'm not and that sounds and ghetto but I'm not judging.

I spent hours and hours teaching my Son to read, math equations & play chess to spur critical thinking.
This dude is preparing HER to give & take punches to the head (clearly over THOUSANDS of hours)
To me there's something wrong with that. If that sounds "white" to you you're a complete dumbazz but again, I'm not judging. carry on

Lastly, Kids are sponges. 90% of ANY kid can learn to do this if you put the time in.
But WHY are you teaching this? What's the end game?
To say "this little girl is a BEAST"? (a little girl should NOT be called that)
This looks more like it's his passion, his masculinity and his hobby.
Teach her more useful tools for the life in front of her instead of how to give fat lips
#My2Cent

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She already got better hands and footwork than Ronda Rousey ever had :lol:.
Took me a few seconds before I realized she was on a damn treadmill in that first part.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People complain that black people are out of shape and suffer from many health problems..well boxing will definitely help her keep in shape and help her avoid some of those things

also takes lot of discipline, helps with eye and hand coordination, keeps her occupied and avoiding being around a lot of fuckery

just in case ya didn’t know violence on women, rapes , kidnapping and robberies have gone up.. knowing self defense can give them a better fighting chance in case those situations present themselves

also people talk about hobbies and kids should be more active and not just having their face stuck in their phones this obvious is a great tool to bring all those out

if it was a boy ya would be all hyped up and talking about how the father is great and black men need to be in their kids lives but since it’s a girl ya will find someway to dislike it

I wonder how some of ya would’ve reacted if this was a modern version of serena/ Venus Williams and their father teaching them about tennis.. wonder would we hear about coding and other shit nigs talking

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Kids that take up a sport such as boxing, often excel in academics. The discipline aspect helps with learning and studying. It's not uncommon to excel in both a sport and academics. This is excellent fatherhood on display.

What's the issue?