WARNING GRAPHIC - Dude Smooth w/ that blade I didn’t even see it

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He may have missed that jugular. But if a person is trying to leave the scene why try to escalate the situation when you can deescalate the situation. Unless you are seeking problems.
I don't think he missed it. Do you see how he's squirting blood? Dude probably DRT! dead right there.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is almost a Year ago ! !
hard to find the final result

Oh so this was in England.. yea them muthafuckas stabby as fuck over there bruh... there was time they

was on this throwing acid on muthafuckas.. but bruh thats shit is just some barbaric soulless shit...

I mean if you gonna shot a muthafuckas shoot a muthafucka, but gatdam, you tryin to disfigure

a muthafucka for life so EVEN if he survives he will be disfigured for life...

BRUH

thats some diabolical shit bruh...

and how dude just went for the jugular tho,

what da fuck??? he needs sometime to sitdown

and think about being a soulless thoughtless fuck....

but stabby dude had to be from one of those war infested

countries.. like Yemen or some shit...

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
sw-Mp-45-shield-1200x838.jpg
I have this model in my nightstand drawer.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Knife attacks are crazy. El Salvadorians tried to get me when I first came to Maryland if it wasnt for my gut instinct Id be dead.

Yeah that's the thing with them...they either fight you with a knife or a whole army behind them. You would be lucky to get a solid one on one.
My bro in law is security and he's told me stories about when he was working the bars out there in Langley Park. If it wasn't for another security dude that spoke spanish, bro said they could've got him because they were plotting in their language and inching in. My bro in law is like 6'5" and they were still trying him.

Main man had to bleed out. That was too much blood. Once he collapsed...that's a wrap!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's the thing with them...they either fight you with a knife or a whole army behind them. You would be lucky to get a solid one on one.
My bro in law is security and he's told me stories about when he was working the bars out there in Langley Park. If it wasn't for another security dude that spoke spanish, bro said they could've got him because they were plotting in their language and inching in. My bro in law is like 6'5" and they were still trying him.

Main man had to bleed out. That was too much blood. Once he collapsed...that's a wrap!
Yeah thats where I was at too. At some apartments around there to pick up a friend and some young boys tried me. I fought them off between parked cars. One tried to get slick and go around seen em out my peripheral when he swung the knife and I caught it just under my armpit as I threw my hands up in defense. He cut my armpit and my hand when he yanked the blade. The amount of blood came out like it wouldnt stop. I ran over one of them getting up outta there he probably cripple to this day.

A friend got shot in the leg in Oakland and blood shot outta his leg just like that it was almost cartoonish the amount of blood lost, he survived tho. RIP to this guy dont look like he made it.

Trying to use size to intimidate dont always work and just agitates and scares dudes into striking even more.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knife attacks are crazy. El Salvadorians tried to get me when I first came to Maryland if it wasnt for my gut instinct Id be dead.

Bruh and you aint tell the story on BGOL....

Sounds interestin as fuck bruh!!!

EDIT:

bruh you dont have thread you got a gotdam, Netflix Mini series,

to tell bruh!!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This shit got me thinking bout how deadly them Samurais was back in the day. To drain a person of all their lifeforce with one quick swing of a blade. And bro in the video had a small one smh

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Bruh and you aint tell the story on BGOL....

Sounds interestin as fuck bruh!!!

EDIT:

bruh you dont have thread you got a gotdam, Netflix Mini series,

to tell bruh!!
I think Ive told the story on here before Im sure. Same shit different coast, if it aint Mexicans in Cali, its El Salvadorians in MD lol