Warning: Brutal Drive-By shooting in San Juan, Puerto Rico. One second you're here and then the next moment you're gone.,....

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, that looked like a military operation.....

My first impression was those Kats were paid assassin's. cops or military.no amateur bullshit.they was hittin shots from a good distance and made sure all were dead.well organized.

Got a couple ex coworkers from pr..who were both in the gangs and had been locked up.this is the kinda shit they used to describe to me.one lost all his brothers to gang shit and still got people looking for him over there.pr supposed to be a crypto haven cause no capital gains taxes.they can have it.fuck that.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then they waited, spread out and used cover
The guy on the other side who was shooting out in the open didn't get the 'cover' memo: he was not taking cover plus he was holding a beer as he was shooting. Oh & that was his last beer, his very last beer.

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
The guy on the other side who was shooting out in the open didn't get the 'cover' meme: he was not taking cover plus he was holding a beer as he was shooting. Oh & that was his last beer, his very last beer.
He got hit by the second car

one nigga all sleepy and shit rubbin eyes

I felt like the older guy could have dragged one guy in

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
One car with the spray

then the next car waited, not sure if I’ve seen this on the streets

most time folk will run and shoot car leavin, well this car waits for that

flank them

To sit, wait and make that flank, discipline
Neutralize & destroy mission in the hood. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a "clean up" team in the hood either.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The guy on the other side who was shooting out in the open didn't get the 'cover' meme: he was not taking cover plus he was holding a beer as he was shooting. Oh & that was his last beer, his very last beer.
That was some ridiculous ass shit what he did. :smh:

9RkRMq.jpg

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neutralize & destroy mission in the hood. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a "clean up" team in the hood either.

You dealing with a different level of response time out there than most hoods in the 50 states so it affects the dynamics of what you can do after the fact....