Gangs of London (violent tv show, all seasons. S3 is a go)

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn why i hate previews 30 sec in and he already dead. No need to worry about his storyline. Its on my list of shows, thanks.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
27599832-8253529-image-a-50_1587733474683.jpg

27599746-8253529-image-a-68_1587733755425.jpg

Episode 1 was more than enough.....!

I got 8 to go

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do they saw the success of old boy, and decided to go harder

with a cac character huh...??

Ill check it out, but Ill wait for the whole season to finish..

the english are really good a making shows with a good script and exellent character acting, and the fact its not always a familiar face, showing you the same people over and over again,

makes the shows more believable

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
On what platform is it available?
Cinemax.... I got that.... so fuck watching it on a computer

Gangs of London is a British–American actioncrime drama television series,[2] following struggles between rival gangs and other criminal organisations in present-day London. The series is set to air all nine episodes in the UK on the 23 April 2020 on Sky Atlantic, and in the US on Cinemax. The series was created by Gareth Evans, best known for The Raid action crime films, along with Matt Flannery.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Cinemax.... I got that.... so fuck watching it on a computer

Gangs of London is a British–American actioncrime drama television series,[2] following struggles between rival gangs and other criminal organisations in present-day London. The series is set to air all nine episodes in the UK on the 23 April 2020 on Sky Atlantic, and in the US on Cinemax. The series was created by Gareth Evans, best known for The Raid action crime films, along with Matt Flannery.
Serious question

How old are you

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Serious question

How old are you
I own you.... I keep you in a petri dish with other one celled brainless shits...... every time you speak to me.... you show everyone here how stupid and lame you are
sidebar: the fact that you keep speaking to me without ever being addressed, makes it more important that the same question be asked of you..... how old are you? Your clearly juvenile actions are amusing only to yourself, showing your limited intellect.... an intelligent adult would not conduct himself this way.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I own you.... I keep you in a petri dish with other one celled brainless shits...... every time you speak to me.... you show everyone here how stupid and lame you are
sidebar: the fact that you keep speaking to me without ever being addressed, makes it more important that the same question be asked of you..... how old are you? Your clearly juvenile actions are amusing only to yourself, showing your limited intellect.... an intelligent adult would not conduct himself this way.

Look how much shit this geriatric incel wrote lol

Yeah you own me bud

I didn't read that shit though lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Look how much shit this geriatric incel wrote lol

Yeah you own me bud

I didn't read that shit though lol
Look at this juvenile incel still showing how stupid he is..... you're pathetic, and sorry if three sentences are beyond your ability to comprehend

Last edited: