Gangs of London (violent tv show, all seasons. S3 is a go)

Archedherback

Star
Registered
Me and my wife started watching this last night on firestick. This shit is off the meat rack. It reminds me of reservoir dogs with the level of violence.
What platform can you find this on. I am using about 5 different platforms and can find it on any of them.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam bruh why is she an ex? with a property like that she sounds like 1 i'd wanna hold on to? was she a brit or wealthy foreigner?

they probably keep it for nostalgia
where the kids grew up and all that

my ex has a house that size in chiswick

its worth at least 5-7 million

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dam bruh why is she an ex? with a property like that she sounds like 1 i'd wanna hold on to? was she a brit or wealthy foreigner?

just didn't click

she is Ghanaian
her dad was a doctor in saudi
got paid tax free money for over 20 years
bought the house back in the 90's
when things were cheaper

its now worth a ton

but london houses are generally small

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pakistani Heroin trafficker was the most advanced using the drone and shit. Btw, i know its London where real estate per sq ft is high but i would expect the Wallace crib to be bigger than what it is, @GAMETHEORY if the Wallace's are probably worth hundreds of millions of pounds shouldn't they be in a mansion or at least some huge multi level townhouse in London?

My exact thoughts. I expected him to have something like Country House somewhere in Wiltshire or Kent

Fuck it might have gone for a mini Downton Castle for that mattter

Highclere-Castle.jpg

same stupid logic was used in POWER.

I never understood with all the money that James St Patric had why would he live in a flat downtown New York instead of upstate

I dont know but If I had that much money I wouldn't be living in a flat no matter where.

But then again money cant buy class

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This show started off great, but towards the end you could tell the writers ran out of ideas. Episode 4 with the sniper was crazy and don't make that black chick angry she's a straight killer. I've never seen a group of Africans that were straight killer like those dudes. Overall I'll give it a 8.0, great action, the acting was decent, but the story starts to get weak towards the end.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
3 episodes in. This show is great so far. :eek: If it keeps up, best gangster show ever. These fight scenes are epic. It's like the Sopranos meets a crazy ass action movie.

Keeping with the modern era, they got their gay shit in for episode 2. Hope that's it with that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
it's very violent, but the story is not that great.

yeah
Maybe I'm just too easy to please if they give me violence, but I like the story so far. They got right to it with the conflict with the son's revenge and the level-headed element in the family.

Perhaps the story falls to pieces. I need to stay out of this thread before I see some damn spoilers. :eek:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
story spoiler in the tags

story was ok to me. father came up with his friend, but still had overlords. wanted a break with the youngin and kid, but got capped before he could. they found how deep the rabbit hole went when things unraveled........season 2 gonna be lady stark and the side piece vs the overlords?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Non Stop from beginning to end, That ending makes you want more from season two

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Non Stop from beginning to end, That ending makes you want more from season two
Man. This shit was just epic to me. They left a ton for a second season while closing shit for this season. Like this could be it and shit is still great.Just so many ways they can go with a second season.

I don't know how people have a problem with this story. Shit connected and made sense when it all came out. The food chain aspect of this showing big, big players(billions in the bank) is what made it so interesting to me. And the action. :eek: What I like is they got done in one season what would have took 99 percent of shows years to complete.

I though the mother from Sons of Anarchy was gangster as fuck, but this mother makers her look like June Cleaver.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This show started off great, but towards the end you could tell the writers ran out of ideas. Episode 4 with the sniper was crazy and don't make that black chick angry she's a straight killer. I've never seen a group of Africans that were straight killer like those dudes. Overall I'll give it a 8.0, great action, the acting was decent, but the story starts to get weak towards the end.
I think the problem is the creator is more of a movie guy, making action films. Gareth Evans cut his teeth making action films in Indonesia, so making a British TV series must be major leap for him.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guys with Corona isolation isn't this one of the few things to come out there?

I wanna go back to reading books since I've watched almost everything decent out there

My next reading list is this:

516RiQfcR+L._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg