Vince Mcmahon senile & in denial

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- Vince McMahon has been upset with the product as of late and has been heard complaining about the company's inability to create new stars. During a recent creative meeting, McMahon actually said, "GOD DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE CREATE NEW STARS?"

I bet they looked at him like "motherfucker you know why"

elbdp1.jpg

kness.

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, I love reading the Figure Four every week. I don't watch WWE that much because it is so stale. I turn the channel with HHH shows up. I could care less what he is doing. They need to create new stars, but their booking guarantees that no new main eventers will be created. Wrestlemaina's main event will be nothing but a combination of HHH, Cena, Orton, Batista, Undertaker, HBK, Jericho, Edge and Big Show. Among that group, there is not a fresh matchup that can headline the biggest show of the year and not capture the public's imagination.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
He can't create new stars because he puts no effort into doing so.When he's not jobbing out his newer talent, he's hiring people simply based on their look with no regard to their in ring talent or personality. Colt Cabana is the perfect example. They brought him up, gave him a new generic name trying to capitalize on him being Jewish, gave him no mic time on TV, job him out and then release him.

Even young guys like Legacy who are supposed to be given a push based on their association have been jobbed out consistently and made to look weak.

GULLAH JACK

D.R.O.P. SQUAD General
BGOL Investor
He can't create new stars because he puts no effort into doing so.When he's not jobbing out his newer talent, he's hiring people simply based on their look with no regard to their in ring talent or personality. Colt Cabana is the perfect example. They brought him up, gave him a new generic name trying to capitalize on him being Jewish, gave him no mic time on TV, job him out and then release him.

Even young guys like Legacy who are supposed to be given a push based on their association have been jobbed out consistently and made to look weak.

BINGO

tp2001

Star
Registered

Man he's let so many people go because he mismanaged them...Angle and Booker T were prime examples of great in ring talent that he squandered (esp. Booker :angry: ) and his biggest mistake is he hasn't done much with every other belt but the heavyweight belts. The tag team division hasn't been consistent and the light heavweight/cruiserweight division was fucked up by bad decisions....You see the X division in TNA? That's what the cruiserweight division should have been...

mcboob

Star
Registered
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- Vince McMahon has been upset with the product as of late and has been heard complaining about the company's inability to create new stars. During a recent creative meeting, McMahon actually said, "GOD DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE CREATE NEW STARS?"

I bet they looked at him like "motherfucker you know why"

elbdp1.jpg

Hey DirtyD

What is that image from in your Avatar?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bobby Lashley needs to come back (with Lesnar) and muthafuckin' kill some dudes MMA-style.

That's what I want to see. Then again - I haven't followed the WWE since about 2001/2002.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

There it is. Even when he took over WCW he shit on everybody from there. The Natural Born Thrillers should have been a stable that was kept together and given a chance. Sean O'Hair, Mark Jendrak, Chuck Polumbo and Johnny Stamboli all got shit on. Mike Sanders probably the best new mouthpiece in WCW didn't get picked up, and honestly fuck Reno and Staziak. Hell even TNA dropped the ball by not pickin these cats up.

naturalbornthrillers.jpg

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Hey DirtyD

What is that image from in your Avatar?

Trish's ass from her bra and panties match with lita on raw

mav413.jpg

29xt4yp.jpg

2iw1qn5.jpg

2005qnc.jpg

Look at this bitch

2dbj97s.jpg

How people feel about blunt

kdrgg4.jpg

1 of my all time favorites

donu3d.jpg

Last edited:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
There it is. Even when he took over WCW he shit on everybody from there. The Natural Born Thrillers should have been a stable that was kept together and given a chance. Sean O'Hair, Mark Jendrak, Chuck Polumbo and Johnny Stamboli all got shit on. Mike Sanders probably the best new mouthpiece in WCW didn't get picked up, and honestly fuck Reno and Staziak. Hell even TNA dropped the ball by not pickin these cats up.

naturalbornthrillers.jpg

Yooooooo, thems was my niggas. That nigga Sean O'Haire was the truth. Him and Jindrak. O'Haire does/did MMA now. That nigga Staziak is a doctor making bank. I dunno about the rest of them niggas, but they was running shit at the end of WCW.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Vince been ruining talent since the 80's. Back in the days of territory wrestling most of the top stars came to vince only to get jobbed out. These dudes were respected in the territories, but since Vince did not make them he ruined most of them. Without the rape of talent from the AWA(defunct American Wrestling Association) and Mid-South/UWF(which was later absorbed by NWA then WCW). The WWF as it was then called would not have been shit.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
I gotta checkout the new site. I keep hoping TNA or ECW would go back hardcore TLC. The best thing about the wwe are the chicks, the video game which is better than the show and that's all folks.

Is there anyway to see the Japanese wrestling matches other than youtube? They actually put in work like Mick Foley, Rvd, Sabu, The Dudley boys still do.

m2m

Star
Registered
I stopped watching WWE around the time Eddie died (not because of that, just around that time). Last thing I remember seeing was underdog Jeff Hardy fighting his hardest but ultimately losing to HHH. I turned on Smackdown a few weeks ago, what do I see? Underdog Jeff Hardy fighting his hardest but ultimately losing to HHH.

I heard he got the strap recently but its about five years too late. The WWE buried wrestlers that fans actually like to the point where you don't give a shit about them, then they bring in people you'll never give a shit about and wonder why the crowd is sitting on their hands.

Not to mention, the guy who was supposed to be "The Next Big Thing" is now knocking people out legitimately in the UFC.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vince been ruining talent since the 80's. Back in the days of territory wrestling most of the top stars came to vince only to get jobbed out. These dudes were respected in the territories, but since Vince did not make them he ruined most of them. Without the rape of talent from the AWA(defunct American Wrestling Association) and Mid-South/UWF(which was later absorbed by NWA then WCW). The WWF as it was then called would not have been shit.

TRUTH :yes::yes:

djgreg1200

Support BGOL
Registered
Vince will continue to shit on what he didn't create. The reason you see the same 5 people wrestling for title shots is because those are the guys he created. That is one of the reasons why Sting never went to work for Vince. Triple H will forever be at the top of the food chain because he married and knocked up Vince's daughter (who just so happens to be head of the WWE creative team)

The product is stale now because there is no more competition. Wrestling was at its finest during the territory days but those days are long gone and will never see the light of day again.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Vince will continue to shit on what he didn't create. quote]

A clear example of that is christian, he got himself over with the captain charisma name and vince & Co decided not to renew his contract. Hell he even had everyone in fcw change their name so he could have the rights to it. It's clear as day why rock and austin both gave vince the finger, because he was trying to control them and they were about as untouchable as it gets. What's funny though is triple h's speech back in 99 about how the company held him down and now he's doing the same, as the old saying goes "karma's a bitch" just wait and see.

4N6

Potential Star
Registered
The way that I see it, if Vince wants to build his business, he needs to take bigger risks. The one risk I'd ask him to take was to strap the big belts currently held by Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton, around an in-ring talent that surpasses them both: Sheldon Benjamen. Vince is so caught up in trying to be marketable, however, the market has changed since the 80's when your champion had to be Caucasion. Vince is playing it too safe. He built John Cena to be the next Steve Austin and it worked. But even Steve Austin wrestled put in years before he became "Stone Cold". How long will John Cena be the headliner of headliner's?

Ok, I am being long winded, but here is my last point. If he wants to build new stars, he must be willing to set aside his current ones. It's just like in Hip-Hop... Jay-Z for example, as long as he campaigns to hold the crown as the best lyricist, he is holding other artists back. The veterans need to be willing to bow out to help the game move forward (no pun intended).

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
The way that I see it, if Vince wants to build his business, he needs to take bigger risks. The one risk I'd ask him to take was to strap the big belts currently held by Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton, around an in-ring talent that surpasses them both: Sheldon Benjamen. Vince is so caught up in trying to be marketable, however, the market has changed since the 80's when your champion had to be Caucasion. Vince is playing it too safe. He built John Cena to be the next Steve Austin and it worked. But even Steve Austin wrestled put in years before he became "Stone Cold". How long will John Cena be the headliner of headliner's?

Ok, I am being long winded, but here is my last point. If he wants to build new stars, he must be willing to set aside his current ones. It's just like in Hip-Hop... Jay-Z for example, as long as he campaigns to hold the crown as the best lyricist, he is holding other artists back. The veterans need to be willing to bow out to help the game move forward (no pun intended).

I know it looks that way but trust me he ain't even close. Stone Cold was recognized worldwide, i remember cena appearing on SNL and only 1 woman knew who he was. But you're right on him needing to take chances because look at smackdown then look at raw it's night and day. Kennedy talked about hhh and cena holding people down and i believe him because look at the product.

CaliChampNo.1

Star
Registered
I know it looks that way but trust me he ain't even close. Stone Cold was recognized worldwide, i remember cena appearing on SNL and only 1 woman knew who he was. But you're right on him needing to take chances because look at smackdown then look at raw it's night and day. Kennedy talked about hhh and cena holding people down and i believe him because look at the product.

Real talk. I just heard that interview with Ken Anderson yesterday and dude was just about tellin' it all. He basically said HHH got him and the other wrestlers together and said he could have anybody fired and there was nothing they could do about it. I was like "Well goddamn". :smh:

tp2001

Star
Registered

:eek::eek::eek: hot dizzamn I keep 4gettin how hot Trish was.... :cool:

A clear example of that is christian, he got himself over with the captain charisma name and vince & Co decided not to renew his contract.

That's why I am shocked to see that he's back in the WWE....When he adopted the Captain Charisma name and ran with it, he was just about to feud with Cena...and there were a good number of anti-Cena fans then. All of a sudden he's out of the fed. Now he's back :dunno:

And I agree that the comparisons of Raw and Smackdown are extensive...For a year or more I did not watch Raw at ALL

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta checkout the new site. I keep hoping TNA or ECW would go back hardcore TLC. The best thing about the wwe are the chicks, the video game which is better than the show and that's all folks.

Is there anyway to see the Japanese wrestling matches other than youtube? They actually put in work like Mick Foley, Rvd, Sabu, The Dudley boys still do.

wrestlingbay.com & newsgroups have a lot of Japanese wrestling matches to download.

Speaking of Japanese wrestling, I'll be at a Dragon Gate show later this month. :dance:

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped watching WWE around the time Eddie died (not because of that, just around that time). Last thing I remember seeing was underdog Jeff Hardy fighting his hardest but ultimately losing to HHH. I turned on Smackdown a few weeks ago, what do I see? Underdog Jeff Hardy fighting his hardest but ultimately losing to HHH.

I heard he got the strap recently but its about five years too late. The WWE buried wrestlers that fans actually like to the point where you don't give a shit about them, then they bring in people you'll never give a shit about and wonder why the crowd is sitting on their hands.

Not to mention, the guy who was supposed to be "The Next Big Thing" is now knocking people out legitimately in the UFC.

Just so you know, Hardy & HHH are on separate shows now with Jeff Hardy reigning as the World champ on one (Smackdown, the good show):yes:, and HHH not holding the title in the other (Raw, the not so good show).:smh:

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like to once again recommend more people here check out Chikara. It's a great indies promotion that combines American/Japanese/Mexican styles all into one. A really unique set of roles, lots of innovations, very diverse roster, and generally just a whole lot of fun. Hell, they even brought back Demolition (Ax & Smash version, who shockingly still got it in the ring) & D-Lo Brown (who received a MONSTER pop coming to the ring) for one of their shows. Lots of cross-promotion events, tournaments, unique rules,etc. Last but not least....THEY CARE ABOUT TAG TEAM WRESTLING!!!!:eek:

Note: For those who read this and immediately think, "Cool, I'll cop the 'Best of Chikara' DVD and call it a day." DON'T! For whatever reason, that collection does a fairly poor job of showcasing the "best" of Chikara. Lots of sloppy stuff (primarily from Shane Storm, who is FEATURED throughout that set) for whatever reason. To be honest, I almost DIDN'T give Chikara a chance after watching that release. I'd recommend any of their King of Trios shows as a starting point. After you've enjoyed that show, then check out their other shows.:cool: