Village of Dolton, IL mayor Tiffany Henyard is a city girl!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man get the fuck outta here with this shit,

Muthafuckas STILL cant tell us what the pentagon does with all our money, just losing TRILLIONS of

that shit every fuckin Five to ten years, Nobody accountable nobody going to jail.

But everytime a Brown face gets in office, they are NICKEL and DIMED to death, all this

concern about TAXPAYER money is major issue.

They need to stop with this fuckery...

and when we get into positions of power there are very few people you can trust...Nothing but agents

and infiltrators would be placed around them watching their every fuckin move..

But untill you find all them Trillions the pentagon and govt loses track off..

I dont want to hear shit about the fuckin pennies...

Ignore that shit, like you ignored Rumsfield saying they cant locate trillions of dollars right before..

they blew up the trade centers....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is not the funniest shit ever,she was Nino Brown at a town Hall meet and was using qoutes from the movie to address board members with a stuffed down in her hands and a DJ playing music.

And it's always another black person to challenge some shit,talking about streets need paving and if he was in that position he would be vacationing on taxpayers dime just like the rest of.....

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RAW:bravo: Keep doing what you do sister. You know those crackers are hating. I only hope she keep her shit straight because we have different rules. I worked in city/county government and those Cacs be stealing money like it's cool. When they buy vehicles, uniforms, or hire contractors they go to their "boys" for the service. You know they get a kick back too. I know a chick who worked for this crooked Register of Deeds who ran that office like Creflo Dollar. All the money collected had to go to her at the end of the day......
https://www.wral.com/story/laura-ri...eeds-pleads-guilty-to-theft-charges/17792068/

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
If she's smart she needs to be go through everything crooked she's done and trying her best to make it look legit. Because oh the bitch is dirty. She better cross all her t's and dot all her i's because they're coming and she's going to prison. If she wasn't a dumb bitch she would have resigned already.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
RAW:bravo: Keep doing what you do sister. You know those crackers are hating. I only hope she keep her shit straight because we have different rules. I worked in city/county government and those Cacs be stealing money like it's cool. When they buy vehicles, uniforms, or hire contractors they go to their "boys" for the service. You know they get a kick back too. I know a chick who worked for this crooked Register of Deeds who ran that office like Creflo Dollar. All the money collected had to go to her at the end of the day......
https://www.wral.com/story/laura-ri...eeds-pleads-guilty-to-theft-charges/17792068/

Keep doing what she’s doing? Even if the residents have to suffer for it?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this is not the funniest shit ever,she was Nino Brown at a town Hall meet and was using qoutes from the movie to address board members with a stuffed down in her hands and a DJ playing music.

And it's always another black person to challenge some shit,talking about streets need paving and if he was in that position he would be vacationing on taxpayers dime just like the rest of.....

You can't be serious.

So tax dollars should go towards all that buffonary?!

Yeah, I chuckled at that Nino Brown shit cause it just caught me off guard.

That was pure ridiculousness!

That bitch is going to federal prison. All those clowns she has working for her will be in there soon if they don't jump ship now!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch canceled the car show by puttin blocks of cement in a park entrance.

Man this bitch did basketball courts. Ice rink. Water park next year

She don’t fuck wit niggas

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She might not but you are a fool if you think them Cac mayors ain't doing much worse
That ain't the issue. It's a known fact Whitey Mayors do.

Should we give her a pass then?

If her antics caused more people to migrate and increase the tax base, then sure. However, I'm not seeing it evening out.