[[VIDEO]] GIRL FIGHT @ RICK ROSS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY ...OLE GIRL DOESNT HAVE ON DRAWz

Duffle_Bag

Star
Registered
Re: [[VIDEO]] GIRL FIGHT @ RICK ROSS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY ...OLE GIRL DOESNT HAVE ON D

Was that nigga takin the bitches' purses?

kingterp

kingterp tha god
BGOL Investor
Re: [[VIDEO]] GIRL FIGHT @ RICK ROSS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY ...OLE GIRL DOESNT HAVE ON D

BOSS:dance::dance:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered

birthdaycandleblowqz9.gif

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

they were dressed too nice to be caught up in that man. Sad. them dudes shoulda been breakin that up.

One dude even pushed the one in the red dress back into the fight.SMH

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

shoulda been smhtv.....as much as i love my city, i dont miss livin in miami.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they were dressed too nice to be caught up in that man. Sad. them dudes shoulda been breakin that up.

One dude even pushed the one in the red dress back into the fight.SMH

there fucking hood rats man:lol:
what do you expect:smh:

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered

:lol: @ buddy talkin bout "this shit deeper than rap"

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered

roaches

Rukus

Star
Registered

my goodness... thats why i dont deal with them situations...

sad thing is more than likely its always a chick fight that fuggs up a party...

tonisretired

Support BGOL
Registered

I saw a titteh!! and man it looked good :D

JJWALKER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LMAO @ "Where's my wig? Can you get my wig?"

That's why I date chicks with natural hair. I don't have to fetch my girls wig after a fight...
:lol:

WhoaIsMe

Star
Registered

they was lookin aight though

coldblooded, weave everywhere. Ol girl was getting jumped too.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered

Funny Shit I know a gang of muthafuckas in that video :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Entertaining, yet shameful. That chic had on no under garments PERIOD. She left off the bra and panties.

And niggaz actually standin' around bein' niggaz instead of men and just breakin' the sh!t up and cool the f*ck out.

Ross is right, it IS deeper than rap, in more ways than one.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Them hoes was scrappin :lol:

Nok17

Star
Registered

HMMMMMMMM titties at the end?

"this shits deeper than rap"

Rebel-INS

Rising Star
Registered

:lol:@ dude pulling down that chicks top on the sly.

SmuTTy_RaNKS

Star
Registered

Somebody tell these hood ass bottom feedin ass DVD niggas that Deeper Than Rap is in more than 1 "store".

You can put lip stick on a pig... Any classy chick wouldn't be caught dead fighting on Washington in a dress and heels. Those some Opolaka hood bitches who "dressed up".

The classy parties are on Collins behind the pricey hotels... free tip for those who like their ladies hair on their heads (preferably attached to their head).

Chitown

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wait wait wait.... At 18 secs in did she break a bottle over the bitch head? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigcdawg

Rising Star
Registered

that chick in the pink dress got worked over! thats what happens when u go around trying to sneak in shots

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

Put's this into perspective...:(:hmm:

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/r5GEXvZGMXg[/FLASH]

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/CxWYyz0i3fQ[/FLASH]

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/zifgHzeTJ90[/FLASH]

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/_nexKhbCHmg[/FLASH]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oh I LOVE THAT SHIT.....LEE PRESS ON NAILS AND WEAVES EVERYWHERE (ALL ON THE GROUND) PLUS A GANG OF BOOTY...

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT?

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

....Somebody disagreed with each other

DAHITMAN

Rising Star

I LOVE A GIRL FIGHT.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

VAHustler

Potential Star
Registered

there fucking hood rats man:lol:
what do you expect:smh:
co-sign. I mean the bitch showed her ass and tittay's in public while getting pounded. what more can you ask for from a hoodrat? Hoodrats got too much mouth and just don't know how to act. :smh:

CarryOn

Star
Registered

classy... real classy

pantha266

Star
Registered

You can put lip stick on a pig... Any classy chick wouldn't be caught dead fighting on Washington in a dress and heels. Those some Opolaka hood bitches who "dressed up".

The classy parties are on Collins behind the pricey hotels... free tip for those who like their ladies hair on their heads (preferably attached to their head).
Nah. More like North Miami, Miami Gardens chicks. If they were Opa Locka hoes, the hair would have been crispier, outfits louder, more tattoos, and the fight wilder.