DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Christ!

vickiebath4017_hlkjw77c.jpg

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet the inside of her pussy is gold plated and diamond clustered.

That type of thinking is why these bitches think they are princesses and queens and men should bow in their presence. Yes she's a bad chick but I see bad chicks everyday walking down the street and at the gym so I'm not elevating none of these chicks higher than they should be.

CobraKai

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That type of thinking is why these bitches think they are princesses and queens and men should bow in their presence. Yes she's a bad chick but I see bad chicks everyday walking down the street and at the gym so I'm not elevating none of these chicks higher than they should be.

It's a joke dude. Relax.:smh::smh:

bigreg2007

Star
Registered
I bet the inside of her pussy is gold plated and diamond clustered.

It's a joke dude. Relax.:smh::smh:

^^^^^^

obama2013

Potential Star
Registered

dude was joking.....log off and go get you some fresh air...