Vick Live News Conference -- Espn

joeshmow

Support BGOL
Registered
I understand the critics but he kinda went overboard..The dude is bashing the shit out of him but you decide to give him a chance

tian

Star
Registered
Well, the CEO may be an asshole, but he's being an asshole for business reasons. He is trying to set a tone here. And he's trying to smooth it over with the CACs. This is actually CAC language right here. I know you may not like it, because it's not a language that we use.

CAC-speech sounds hard and condescending. It's sounds arrogant. It sounds self-righteous. But ultimately, he's doing it for Vick's benefit.

That's why you gotta have at least one rich white man in your corner as your friend.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Well, the CEO may be an asshole, but he's being an asshole for business reasons. He is trying to set a tone here. And he's trying to smooth it over with the CACs. This is actually CAC language right here. I know you may not like it, but it's not a language that we use.

CAC-speech sounds hard and condescending. It's sounds arrogant. It sounds self-righteous. But ultimately, he's doing it for Vick's benefit.

That's why you gotta have at least one rich white man in your corner as your friend.

c/s!

He's also putting the target on HIS back, to say if you've got a problem with the decision, don't blame Andy, the players, or Vick -come after ME.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It really blows my mind how these crackas are treating Vick...over DOGS. You'd think Vick was killin' white babies. :smh:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Yo Mike Vick give chase utley a call so you can hook up with him and his wife and their org that helps animals.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I hate Espn with a passion

Did anyone notice on their Vick segment, they photoshopped him with the cornrows

Dude hasnt worn his hair like this since his pre-prison days.

Theyre trying to send a negative image, purposely.

ljinsane

Star
Registered
I'm a Raiders and Dallas Fan....

But this year, I'm buying and sporting a Vick Jersey

Welcome back Mike! fuck the haters

oh and someone post the PC video...i'm on the west coast ...too early to catch that shit

Nathan 704

Potential Star
Registered
Honestly he is playing the good guy. I said the same thing in the pacman situation i'm an adult who knows right from wrong i dont need a mentor or someone following me around holding my hand making sure i dont mess up. :smh::smh::smh:

He's Vick's advisor... someone put in place to drill some sense into Vick's head... Vick did a great job in the interview, he was poised, articulated nicely, this was a good first look for Vick. I wish the cat well...

Respect for answering the question, and not being an asshole like most these fuckers here. If we had a rep system, I'd +Rep.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
SPEAKING AS A BLACK MAN, ALL I KNOW IS THIS: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE A BLACK MAN (MR. TONY DUNGY) HELPING OUT AND SUPPORTING ANOTHER BLACK MAN (MICHAEL VICK). INSTEAD OF THE CRABS-IN-THE-BARREL SYNDROME.

Y'ALL MAY NOT THINK THIS IS RELATED, BUT, ISN'T MORTON DOWNEY JR. SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL FOR ALL THAT CRACK/COCAINE. AND...WHAT IS HE DOING NOW????

AGAIN AS A LOVER OF DOGS, I WANT TO SEE MICHAEL VICK SUCCEED BEYOND ALL OUR IMAGINATIONS. :yes:
MUTHAFUCKAS JUST WANT TO CRUCIFY THIS MAN UNTIL HIS DEATH!!! JUST LIKE THEY'RE TRYIN' TO DO OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT. THEN THEY'LL BE HAPPY.

MICHAEL VICK: KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. KEEP THOSE POSITIVE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. FUCK ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE. SHIT, BUSH/CHENEY HUNG AND BURNED OUR US ECONOMY AND THEY'RE CHILLIN' AND SITTING PRETTY. AND YOU BETTER NOT EVEN MENTION THAT SHIT. :angry::angry: BUT, REMAIN STRONG, KEEP GOD #1, AND YOU'LL BE COOL. BEST OF LUCK!! :D:yes::yes:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cosign. Dude is calm and just answering questions quietly.
a

I honestly think he knows he fucked up big time! Hell if he did not get in this trouble I heard he would be making 15mil this year from that Atlanta contract.:eek::eek::eek::eek: I wish the brotha well. I see those cacs in Philly are trippn, they will get over it.

Les W

Star
Registered
I know the football is seriouz biznizz but this cat Vick inspires me on a performance level

Dog you went to jail on some BS and came out in TOP Pro football shape???

:wepraise:

He might make stupid mistakes here and there like all of us but you gotta be REALLY mentally tough to stay that focused

:itsawrap: