Rising Star
BGOL Investor

hb4mHoAdKOOL9JYipVbIZnhPhFo.jpg

s4g4JiYlsxL9z7_fTN5k4IyV4OY.jpg

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Aren’t we in 2022? Damn…

Bruh, the technology in cars now compared to 20 years ago is light years different.

Is there even bluetooth?
Remote start?
Apple/Android sync?
Infotainment center with touch screen?
Navigation?
Blind spot alert?
Lane change assist?
Rear view back up camera with person/object alert?
Adaptive Radar assisted cruise control?
Driving assist with lane correction?
Collision avoidance with automatic emergency braking?
LED lights?
Even the body style is dated.

I rented a car last year on a trip and they gave me a 2020 Toyota Camry and it had all those features I mentioned above.

The comfort and ride is probably still good but that is probably where it ends.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, the technology in cars now compared to 20 years ago is light years different.

Is there even bluetooth?
Remote start?
Apple/Android sync?
Infotainment center with touch screen?
Navigation?
Blind spot alert?
Lane change assist?
Rear view back up camera with person/object alert?
Adaptive Radar assisted cruise control?
Driving assist with lane correction?
Collision avoidance with automatic emergency braking?
LED lights?
Even the body style is dated.

I rented a car last year on a trip and they gave me a 2020 Toyota Camry and it had all those features I mentioned above.

The comfort and ride is probably still good but that is probably where it ends.
Once you put it like that minus whale cop a 2022 Honda accord and save 13,000 dollars

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
OP's buying it.... that's why he posted it to seek some validation for the purchase...... he's gonna get it and some new jeans and will follow Drake around trying to be a baller

Last edited:

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7250 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236.

LOL This is a buy here, pay here lot. I'm not going to clown it because it's in the hood, but spots like this are only in the hood. They are notorious for having over priced trash. This dealer knows his clientele, nothing but BENZ, BMW, DODGE shit in his lot.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Used Continental GT for sale

Select a trimNone for sale nearby
List Price Estimate:$19,246 - $39,630

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone bgol purchase it and take it to my #1 mechanic if he can't fix it....GOD will

Mechanic #2....Jose the Messican....he might can't fix it but he knows how to strip it...take the problem all the way off,forever.

The 3rd option...wear your mask,you might hear some Trump talk,some rock music,a flag or two and their not taking no checks or cards straight cash but they might be able to get you rolling

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember cats where all up on those 2005 5 series bmws and they'll break down so quick it wasn't funny and they cost a arm and leg to fix.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
7250 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236.

LOL This is a buy here, pay here lot. I'm not going to clown it because it's in the hood, but spots like this are only in the hood. They are notorious for having over priced trash. This dealer knows his clientele, nothing but BENZ, BMW, DODGE shit in his lot.
Shit has probably been in a flood too... :lol: