USA Basketball will NOT win Gold.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
This is just a reflection of niggas being coddled from AAU to the NBA.

These niggas look the part but their conditioning is trash.

Playing in a trash entertainment league doesn't make you a better basketball player either.

HS and College aways did a good job of weeding out the soft and mentally weak players.
But with players being allowed to go straight to the league at 18, they are allowed to go straight to the country club that's known as the NBA with very little structure or struggle.

Steven Kerr is the perfect example of failing up until you find success and riding the wave. It still haven't seen him coach non Draymond/Klay Thompson lead team to any success.

If his savior Curry was playing in this tournament, you would seen him exposed as a fraud too.

If you're going to lose to European players then you should get paid at the Euro league rate. If you can't prove you are the best in the world then you shouldn't be paid that way.

China needs players. I say you sell these losers to them.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor

Playing in a trash entertainment league doesn't make you a better basketball player either.

HS and College aways did a good job of weeding out the soft and mentally weak players.
But with players being allowed to go straight to the league at 18, they are allowed to go straight to the country club that's known as the NBA with very little structure or struggle.

Steven Kerr is the perfect example of failing up until you find success and riding the wave. It still haven't seen him coach non Draymond/Klay Thompson lead team to any success.

If his savior Curry was playing in this tournament, you would seen him exposed as a fraud too.

If you're going to lose to European players then you should get paid at the Euro league rate. If you can't prove you are the best in the world then you shouldn't be paid that way.

That's odd......because every time Curry has played.....they won.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best basketball team on planet Earth and the true WORLD CHAMPION.

lyself-dance-gif-2018.gif

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

The NBA doesn't allow 18 year olds to enter the league so what are you talking about? And when they did we got the likes of Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard and T-Mac out of it.

Except for Jaren Jackson, Haliburton and Ant damn near this whole team spent more than 2 years in college. And your point about them not having structure or struggle is irrelevant because this team has multiple guys who took years to establish themselves at all in the NBA and has guys that weren't drafted high or in the case of Austin Reeves at all

Golden St is Kerr's 1st coaching job so the failing up thing is weird too.

By the way this isn't Team USA's 1st time losing to European teams. Teams with the like of Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson have done it in the Olympics. Team USA has also done it in the World Cup as well.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
The NBA doesn't allow 18 year olds to enter the league so what are you talking about? And when they did we got the likes of Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard and T-Mac out of it.

Except for Jaren Jackson, Haliburton and Ant damn near this whole team spent more than 2 years in college. And your point about them not having structure or struggle is irrelevant because this team has multiple guys who took years to establish themselves at all in the NBA and has guys that weren't drafted high or in the case of Austin Reeves at all

Golden St is Kerr's 1st coaching job so the failing up thing is weird too.

By the way this isn't Team USA's 1st time losing to European teams. Teams with the like of Tim Duncan and Allen Iverson have done it in the Olympics. Team USA has also done it in the World Cup as well
If you think the feeder system that got players to the NBA is the same a when KG played then you have not idea what you're talking about.

KG played on a legendary HS team against fierce competition in hostile Chicago gyms.

AAU is country club basketball where wins and loses don't matter. A lot of kids are skipping HS and College and it shows in there games and social skills.

The G League is a joke. Steve Kerr is supposed to be a top 5 coach yet has done a terrible job developing young players. His crown jewel is Jordan Poole who ain't seen a shot he doesn't like.

Player development is mediocre at best. When we were sending well trained college players who knew how to run a complex motion offense we we beating grown men from the same place we are losing to.

Case and point. The same team we lost to in the medal game got wiped by John Calipari's young ass Kentucky team.

This same USA team was getting dominated by the select team and made Cade Cunningham off a year when he missed the season to shin splints look like prime Luka.

Duren and Cade were making these niggas look foolish. And they were just apart of the worst Pistons team in history.

We would gave been better of sending a real team instead of the bums they sent.

Kerr dumb ass started the medal game OT starting FIVE guards. Team and coaches have no fuckin clue what they are doing.

Canada and USA should have played for the gold but didn't due to sheer incompetence.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who would win between this year's squad and LeBronze's team?

Who will be forgotten first? Michael "I ran to NASCAR" Jorgambler or Kobrapist "I wish I was white" Bryant? Marrying white bitches ruined their lives. :lol:

And faggot ass Kobe was too much of a bitch to play in 2000 and 2004 because he was ashamed of being Black American. You don't get props from running from the smoke. Mofo was 29 in his first Olympics!!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Who will be forgotten first? Michael "I ran to NASCAR" Jorgambler or Kobrapist "I wish I was white" Bryant? Marrying white bitches ruined their lives. :lol:

And faggot ass Kobe was too much of a bitch to play in 2000 and 2004 because he was ashamed of being Black American. You don't get props from running from the smoke. Mofo was 29 in his first Olympics!!!
Kobe was facing a case from a lying bitch, that's why he wasn't invited in 04. However, Bron lost with 6 hall of fame players on his roster.

All of the youngsters had some of the best years of their career after learning how to be pro's from Kobe.

You're way to old for this trolling bull shit. You're like a Maga cac when it comes to Lebron. Saying shit about Kobe or Mike doesn't bother me, but your man crush on James isn't healthy. Seriously bro, shit stopped being funny years ago.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kobe was facing a case from a lying bitch, that's why he wasn't invited in 04. However, Bron lost with 6 hall of fame players on his roster.

All of the youngsters had some of the best years of their career after learning how to be pro's from Kobe.

You're way to old for this trolling bull shit. You're like a Maga cac when it comes to Lebron. Saying shit about Kobe or Mike doesn't bother me, but your man crush on James isn't healthy. Seriously bro, shit stopped being funny years ago.

Kobe had a thing for underage white women. That girl who he admitted fucking and paid out millions of dollars to was a MINOR in high school. Just like his wife when he met her. But pieces of shit overlook pieces of shits character flaws to hate on people like the law abiding family man in my sig.

And oh it's not funny now? :lol: Yes it is!! You guys laughed in the 2010s, now you crying in the 2020's. You overrated these underachievers that made bad decisions in life cuz you identify with them now you can't control their narratives anymore. That's life.

LeBron going for his 3rd gold next summer and you still can't relate. But hopped on Curry's nuts instantly cuz he light skin. Cried about the Lakers trading Josh Hart and BI cuz they light skin. Gave Tim Duncan a pass for losing in the Olympics in 04 cuz he light skin. You Cali niggas wanna be white so bad!! Paper bag test ass niggas!!! :lol:

I remember all this praise you was giving Kareem (light skin) for having the scoring record. Now you not even thinking bout scoring records now that LeBron took it. Don't be mad at me cuz this nigga done made your bball takes sound dumb as fuck old man.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's better to have self hate and lack pride in competing until you see a bunch of other stars, than to go and lose at a young age. :lol:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
katelyn faber wasnt underaged
she got mad when kobe asked to nut in her face and the rest is history

and you cant count the 04 olympics against bron
larry brown was a tard who refused to play him, melo, and wade
larry brown cost team usa and bad play from AI

finally you can count the 06 world championships loss on bron
he was the star of that team and they lost. if it wasnt for kobe they may have loss in 08
but kobe wasnt letting that shit happen

ill never understand how people rate bron over kobe.
we seen them against each other, on the same team, etc.
the alpha was always clear

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you really believe that was the best team USA could send I don't know what to tell you

everybody knows that shit. germany knows it better than anyone.

Dudes gloating and happy that they lost.

I made the thread cause I didn't like the direction the team was going in. Personell, strategy, management. Not glad they lost, but saw these issues coming as is shown in my original posts.

TEAM USA is still the big dog on the Olympic stage if we send the head bussas.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're sending the A-Team Head Bussers!

LOL they are like FUCK the shananigans.... international BBALL aint what yo granpappy

used to watch... they got a lil comp out here now.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That starting 5 is gonna be tremendous.

Depending upon matchups I'd go with:

Curry
Booker
KD
Lebron
Davis

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might be the year the team has to deal with adversity like the 2004 team did. The world is not as bad as they were in 1992 with the “Dream Team”.

The days of niggas playing poker at night, golf all day then showing up at the gym and winning by 40 are over :lol: :smh:
That starting 5 is gonna be tremendous.

Depending upon matchups I'd go with:

Curry
Booker
KD
Lebron
Davis

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might be the year the team has to deal with adversity like the 2004 team did. The world is not as bad as they were in 1992 with the “Dream Team”.

The days of niggas playing poker at night, golf all day then showing up at the gym and winning by 40 are over :lol: :smh:

Most definitely. They got spanked in the World Cup and didn't even medal, finishing 4th place. Sign of things to come.

Embiid and Kawhi are big additions for defense, boards and inside scoring.

They always have firepower but they have to defend now.

alexw

Platinum Member
Most definitely. They got spanked in the World Cup and didn't even medal, finishing 4th place. Sign of things to come.

Embiid and Kawhi are big additions for defense, boards and inside scoring.

They always have firepower but they have to defend now.

bro what the hell are you talking about?
tell me the names of the world cup team vs the olympic team
hell is one player from the world cup team on the olympic team...just one?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I just want to see white Americans rooting for white foreigners to beat the Black Americans. White Americans are the least patriotic people on the planet, I'm confident they will side with the world against the USA or throw Black Americans under the bus if a game is close cuz they lowkey rooting for Euros. :yes:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yo they finally got steph to do it
man this maybe the best team theyve ever sent
lol
anyone who thinks this team is losing is on meth
Knew they would lose that FIBA shit go see my comments we argued alot in here

But the Olympics we got this LeBron KD Steph yeah that's a gold

Defense = Holiday Leonard n Bam

alexw

Platinum Member
Knew they would lose that FIBA shit go see my comments we argued alot in here

But the Olympics we got this LeBron KD Steph yeah that's a gold

Defense = Holiday Leonard n Bam

elite playmakers, elite rebounders, elite lockdown defenders, and elite shooting
man this year its going to be ugly for the foreigners

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just want to see white Americans rooting for white foreigners to beat the Black Americans. White Americans are the least patriotic people on the planet, I'm confident they will side with the world against the USA or throw Black Americans under the bus if a game is close cuz they lowkey rooting for Euros. :yes:
Fuck’em, rooting against Lebron and co. is not going to stop the inevitable and that’s gold. They can go suck on 2nd and 3rd place.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes gloating and happy that they lost.

I made the thread cause I didn't like the direction the team was going in. Personell, strategy, management. Not glad they lost, but saw these issues coming as is shown in my original posts.

TEAM USA is still the big dog on the Olympic stage if we send the head bussas.
The bolded part weird...that's CAC shit on the surface. Not sayin you gotta support them but openly being happy they lose is fkn weird for black folks

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man...white American CACS are leading the charge when it comes to the "Luka or Jokic are THE BEST" arguments...I mean they tell you in every comment section