Rising Star
BGOL Investor
# Story Highlights
# NEW: House panel passes resolution 27-21
# Bush said passage of resolution would cause "great harm"
# House resolution calls killing of Armenians during World War I "genocide"
# Turkish president says passage of resolution would create a "backlash"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/10/us.turkey.armenians/index.html
AND YET THEY CAN NOT PAST ONE ON THE GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM...DO I NEED TO GO ON??:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Genocide

According to the legal definition, as codified in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. For more information, see

www.ushmm.org/conscience/history/.

German minister Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul told a commemorative ceremony that the brutal crushing of the Herero uprising 100 years ago was genocide.

But the German government has ruled out compensation for victims' descendants.

A group of Herero has filed a case against Germany in the United States demanding $4bn in compensation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3565938.stm

bigred22

Star
Registered
fuck turkey
fuck armenia
fuck bush

armenians have NO LOVE for blacks except the whore Kardashian

Co-Sign, Fuck them racist Armenian bastards. I lived in Glendale, CA(largest population of Armenians/Russians)for a couple years and them uni-brow assholes let it be known everyday they hated black folks. FUCKEM!!!!

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
# Story Highlights
# NEW: House panel passes resolution 27-21
# Bush said passage of resolution would cause "great harm"
# House resolution calls killing of Armenians during World War I "genocide"
# Turkish president says passage of resolution would create a "backlash"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/10/us.turkey.armenians/index.html
AND YET THEY CAN NOT PAST ONE ON THE GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM...DO I NEED TO GO ON??:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Genocide

According to the legal definition, as codified in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. For more information, see

www.ushmm.org/conscience/history/.

German minister Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul told a commemorative ceremony that the brutal crushing of the Herero uprising 100 years ago was genocide.

But the German government has ruled out compensation for victims' descendants.

A group of Herero has filed a case against Germany in the United States demanding $4bn in compensation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3565938.stm

fuck turkey
fuck armenia
fuck bush

armenians have NO LOVE for blacks except the whore Kardashian

Co-Sign, Fuck them racist Armenian bastards. I lived in Glendale, CA(largest population of Armenians/Russians)for a couple years and them uni-brow assholes let it be known everyday they hated black folks. FUCKEM!!!!

I beg to take a different perspective on the subject. If the mass killing of Armenians is declared a 'genocide', then shouldn't the United States' treatment of the Native Americans also be officially declared a 'genocide'? And how about the Irish Potato Famine of the 1840s or the Bengal Famine of the 1940s? After all, if Stalin was 'guilty' of the Ukrainian Famine of 1932-3, doesn't that mean the British Empire was also 'guilty' of all famines which occurred in its colonies?

Anyway, that said, on international relations perspective.Being in Europe and watching experts going on about i have to admit that looks like Pelosi and her friends who want to accommodate their Armenian constituents have forgotten that Turkey is neither so big/powerful to stand unaffiliated nor too small to be forgotten at some corner. On top, she is literally sitting at the centre of geopolitical centre of this earth.

Her role in NATO can be discussed and modified as the conditions of the day impose new realities. But, her departure from the alliance will be one of the most imprudent move since the Ottoman involvement in WWI. involvement in WWI.

The bottom line is I hope this time people with brains will make the right decision taking into account the interests of the United States in the international arena when advising Bush baby in the oval office

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered

I beg to take a different perspective on the subject. If the mass killing of Armenians is declared a 'genocide', then shouldn't the United States' treatment of the Native Americans also be officially declared a 'genocide'? And how about the Irish Potato Famine of the 1840s or the Bengal Famine of the 1940s? After all, if Stalin was 'guilty' of the Ukrainian Famine of 1932-3, doesn't that mean the British Empire was also 'guilty' of all famines which occurred in its colonies?

Anyway, that said, on international relations perspective.Being in Europe and watching experts going on about i have to admit that looks like Pelosi and her friends who want to accommodate their Armenian constituents have forgotten that Turkey is neither so big/powerful to stand unaffiliated nor too small to be forgotten at some corner. On top, she is literally sitting at the centre of geopolitical centre of this earth.

Her role in NATO can be discussed and modified as the conditions of the day impose new realities. But, her departure from the alliance will be one of the most imprudent move since the Ottoman involvement in WWI. involvement in WWI.

The bottom line is I hope this time people with brains will make the right decision taking into account the interests of the United States in the international arena when advising Bush baby in the oval office

Is ramadan over yet... I guess you spent your time lurkin till it was safe to come out... ...huh....

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
I feel for you bruh. You live in the "armpit" of Los Angeles.
nasty mufuckas - bitches with matted bodyhair

How do you tell the armenian women from the men?

By the moustaches, if they have one its a girl

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Genocide

According to the legal definition, as codified in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such: (a) killing members of the group; (b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

1. acknowledgment by Governments-
2. Public apology-British, Spain..sorry for Slavery
3. Compensation-Jews..bla, bla
4.trials-Example Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military
5. Forgiveness/amnesty-South African is perfect example for whites apartheid

There have never been compensation to blacks for anything.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

Now Turkey will kick the U.S. out of their country, and attack the Kurds!:(

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now Turkey will kick the U.S. out of their country, and attack the Kurds!:(

This entire fiasco has become an embarrassment.The Democratic Party has shown its willingness to bend to the power of the Armenian lobby in Washington. Looks like those democrats don't care that the economy is in the bucket. Medicare and Social Security are essentially bankrupt. The ice caps are melting. American jobs are going overseas at a break neck pace. There is a major war in Iraq claiming American lives, running out of oil and the dollar is in free fall. The schools are turning out pathetic quality students,and yes U.S is being invaded by illegal aliens.

And the democrat controlled congress thinks it has time to debate one of the world's all-time, greatest, who gives a damn's. These folks are pathetic. Time to boot the lot of them. Their behavior is reckless at best and traitorous at worst.

I doubt you could find a subject that would be of less importance to the American People. For the vast majority of Americans a spirited debate on the color of Social Security cards would be more important.

For God's sake Democrats. Peiople gave you a chance to show your stuff. They handed you the House and the Senate on a platter. And now you are pissing that opportunity away. They might as well give it to the Greens and other Independents.