US foreign aid recipients since 1946

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@850credit

What did you want to stop?

Soul I know you be on them Repiglets necks but them DemRats be giving funds also…

Shit is deeper than us little folks debating and calling each other names… because we think this or that

The parties choose the candidates. That's where it starts.

Do you know how hard it is to get a third party on the ballot in most states? Laws are structured to make it difficult to protect the two party system.

I've said it will take minorities banding together to create a third party that can win at the local level and work candidates up from there. Won't happen cause every group is out for theirs.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The parties choose the candidates. That's where it starts.

Do you know how hard it is to get a third party on the ballot in most states? Laws are structured to make it difficult to protect the two party system.

I've said it will take minorities banding together to create a third party that can win at the local level and work candidates up from there. Won't happen cause every group is out for theirs.
Yes sir

I think there’s an ongoing effort to go after independents. Seem like Democrats feel their grip is slipping, with neutral folks.

So as a 3rd option they have to go

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
@850credit

Soul I know you be on them Repiglets necks but them DemRats be giving funds also…

Shit is deeper than us little folks debating and calling each other names… because we think this or that
@850credit

But if we don't fund Israel, then the great axis of evil takes over the middle east who will then join evil Putin.
If putin goes unchecked, he'll help Trump get in. If Trump gets in were DONE as a country!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
But if we don't fund Israel, then the great axis of evil takes over the middle east who will then join evil Putin.
If putin goes unchecked, he'll help Trump get in. If Trump gets in were DONE as a country!

:lol: :lol:

Man shut the fuck up, you gonna have a couple dude thinking folks believe the bullshit they be saying….