US Congress could make ADOS celebration, Juneteenth, a national holiday

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, I am not.

See:
All so-called blacks are not the same. The only ones pushing that narrative are the grifters, mainly Hamites and Japhetites.

Semitic people have been here for millennia and are now starting to claim their own lineage. The Hamites don’t like that but there is nothing they can do to stop it because it is prophecy. You should know this already, @Yahweh :lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ummm…the point remains that the disciples and followers of Jesus of Nazareth did not originally call themselves “Christians” but they began to see and understand themselves as a distinct group of people, regardless of how you personally feel about them. Black people in America have had various names applied to us - slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of a American slavery, ADOS - and the list goes on. It’s still in reference to a common group of people with a common social, economic, and historical experience. Nigerians who use terms like “akata” and Somalis who use terms like “jareer” recognize this as well.

You condemn ADOS while running from the very real social and economic issues that ADOS talks about: https://ados101.com/about-ados
Good points. Also they didn't call themselves "Christians" because that's an English word and English was not among the languages spoken by the earliest Christians. It's a term that developed later. In the English translation of the New Testament there are terms like "believers" and "disciples of Christ" or "followers of Christ" that mean exactly the same thing.
Should be a holiday
Should be able to teach about the holiday at school too
The second reason is why he’ll sign it. A symbolic victory to distract from a real Black ADOS-oriented agenda.
I feel like the Republicans general lack of opposition to making Juneteenth a national holiday is directly connected with their opposition to what they call "Critical Race Theory" and their efforts towards the "softening" of and eventual erasure of chattel slavery from American school teachers' curriculum.

In other words, if the idea is that this is a holiday to celebrate our freedom from slavery, their takeaway is: "Slavery is a thing of the past." "Blacks are equal now." "Now we can close the book on this whole systemic racism myth and that 'reparations' nonsense."

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Biden just signed the bill to do it.... I remember that moron Trump holding signing ceremonies.... he was so stupid that he'd sign the bill with only one sharpie.... then pass the rest around like they were happy meal toys..... not realizing that they were commemorative and each one should be used to write something on what he was signing..... :smh: :smh: :smh:
:hithead::hithead::hithead:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Why you up so late? The faggit on your couch snored too loud. Now you gotta "put him back to sleep "
:itsawrap:
The dancing coon faggot's mad cause he put his boifriend to sleep an hour before.... unfulfilled as usual
:frozen::itsawrap::itsawrap:

DANCING-COON.gif

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Nice to see The Black Caucus taking time off from all their buck dancin' to finally getting something like this done! :bravo:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Good points. Also they didn't call themselves "Christians" because that's an English word and English was not among the languages spoken by the earliest Christians. It's a term that developed later. In the English translation of the New Testament there are terms like "believers" and "disciples of Christ" or "followers of Christ" that mean exactly the same thing.

This is true of "Muslim" and "Islam" as well.

I feel like the Republicans general lack of opposition to making Juneteenth a national holiday is directly connected with their opposition to what they call "Critical Race Theory" and their efforts towards the "softening" of and eventual erasure of chattel slavery from American school teachers' curriculum.

In other words, if the idea is that this is a holiday to celebrate our freedom from slavery, their takeaway is: "Slavery is a thing of the past." "Blacks are equal now." "Now we can close the book on this whole systemic racism myth and that 'reparations' nonsense."

Good point. Let’s not forget “The Blacks got their own holidays - MLK Day and now this.”

Cringe!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Surprised California is on this list. Figured they were somewhat progressive and ahead of the curve.

Not shocked by the others however. Actually on brand.

California is one of the most racist states in the Union and still has "sundown towns". It's one of the worst places in the country for Blacks to live despite the few posters on this board who try to make it seem like a utopia for us. The few Blacks there are leaving in droves. It's only seen as progressive because of its entertainment hub (which is racist) and the influx of interracial dating there.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Surprised California is on this list. Figured they were somewhat progressive and ahead of the curve.

Not shocked by the others however. Actually on brand.

The two reps on that list represent the very northern and interior parts of Cali, which are notably conservative and vote red. There’s actually a separatist movement in northern Cali and southern Oregon that wants to form its own state.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When did slavery end? Look at the unemployment debacle where companies starting crying over competing with UI benefits. These companies don't want to compete with the government or another company; they want to plan out a low wage for you like communist scum.

2021-05-24-6.png

You got companies like Apple and the tech sector pigeon holing employees to them blocking them from taking offers from other companies. I had this happen right in front of me with no fucks given. Finally you have college athletes unable to earn income for their talents. Juneteenth is a holiday to increase our vigilance against all forms of slavery.

iWhEraS.VQ0I.png

Any white/black filth brings this weak racist garbage to me, you will suffer my wrath. I need to plan out a low wage with a no poaching pact for your untalented criminal ass.

What gets me is the feeble-minded confidentially rolling up on you and trying to pigeon hole to one job where they plan out a low wage when you have no other option. This is a mistake, I will expose and destroy you quickly.

This is an insult to me, when some fool does this, do you know how prolific I am? You bought a nice suit, earned a advanced degree online, and you look the part by imitating me, but that is about it. You have only seen a small sample of what I am capable of.

I believe racial collusion (whites, asians, indians) and planning out wages for low skilled jobs will be a battle the next generation will be fighting. They will attempt to use various schemes such as vagrancy laws, over-criminalization, and surveillance.

Juneteenth is repudiating slavery/communism where wages are planned out by the government (China), plantation owner, or corporations by limiting your choice. It is a celebration of true capitalism letting the market determine your value by bidding for your talents through various unrelated parties.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
California is one of the most racist states in the Union and still has "sundown towns".
Didn’t know about this still existing there. Makes sense I suppose. This a small town thing? Cant imagine this smack dab in the middle of the Bay Area cities or Los Angeles.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
unnamed.png

2021-06-19.png

I got this notice of a class action lawsuit describing what Blue Cross did to set insurance rates which is anti-Capitalist, setting up non compete agreements. Why don't we setup nationalize healthcare if these corporation are going to do this?

Non compete, Non Poaching pacts, Racist IP theft, Monopolies, these are all against the spirit of Capitalism and is a form of Communism/slavery. Once slavery/communism ended in the South, the U.S. became an economic powerhouse.

I might as well move to North Korea and have the Central Planners determine my wage and prices I pay for products.

Communism-features-listed-in-image.jpg

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
unnamed.png

2021-06-19.png

I got this notice of a class action lawsuit which is anti-Capitalist, setting up non compete agreements.

Non compete, Non Poaching pacts, Racist IP theft, Monopolies, these are all against the spirit of Capitalism and is a form of Communism/slavery. Once slavery/communism ended in the South, the U.S. became an economic powerhouse.

I might as well move to North Korea and have the Central Planners determine my wage and prices I pay for products.

Communism-features-listed-in-image.jpg
The economic system of the USA is almost communism already. Once this wealth transfer finishes, it’ll be a wrap.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

This is another form of planning and anti-capitalist. Covertly breaking into computer systems and stealing IP. The Chinese do it because this is how Communism/slavery works. You are asking the CCP to engage in conduct that is against their nature. You invent something in China, it become available to everybody for free. The inventor receives no compensation and continues getting his rations book and free housing.

Unfortunately, this is becoming rampant in the U.S. stifling innovation and advancement in technology. Apple, the government, and other tech companies are constantly being sued for IP theft.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Let me show you how easy it is to get involved into slavery. Let say a 'non-profit' comes up to you asking you to volunteer your time to build housing for the poor. You agree to do free plumbing services worth millions of dollars.

The head of this non-profit begins to concentrate wealth to himself for a $100 million salary a year instead of it being a mutually beneficial arrangement for all parties. He buys four homes and other expensive toys for the rich. This is the same hustle scam that the NCAA uses with paying coaches $50 million contracts and funneling the money to boost the salary of administrators.

You have just been turned into a slave concentrating wealth for your plantation owner.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me show you how easy it is to get involved into slavery. Let say a 'non-profit' comes up to you asking you to volunteer your time to build housing for the poor. You agree to do free plumbing services worth millions of dollars.

The head of this non-profit begins to concentrate wealth to himself for a $100 million salary a year instead of it being a mutually beneficial arrangement for all parties. He buys four homes and other expensive toys for the rich. This is the same hustle scam that the NCAA uses with paying coaches $50 million contracts and funneling the money to boost the salary of administrators.

You have just been turned into a slave concentrating wealth for your plantation owner.
Wait if you think communism is slavery what the hell do you think Capitalism is?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Wait if you think communism is slavery what the hell do you think Capitalism is?

My thesis is that wealth is concentrating because of communism/slavery planning of wages and prices(non compete agreements), theft of intellectual property, or deception (NCAA/non-profits). If we had true capitalism where many unknowing/unrelated parties bid on your talents, this would be unlikely to occur.

People equate slavery with the evils of capitalism but it is communism being used to concentrate wealth instead of it being a mutually beneficial arrangement! When generous UI benefits were doled out, wages have sky rocketed, there is not going to be a $200 billion person walking around donating his money to junk causes.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My thesis is that wealth is concentrating because of communism/slavery planning of wages and prices(non compete agreements), theft of intellectual property, or deception (NCAA/non-profits). If we had true capitalism where many unknowing/unrelated parties bid on your talents, this would be unlikely to occur.

People equate slavery with the evils of capitalism but it is communism being used to concentrate wealth instead of it being a mutually beneficial arrangement! When generous UI benefits were doled out, wages have sky rocketed, there is not going to be a $200 billion person walking around donating his money to junk causes.
People equate racism with capitalism as they have been tied throughout history

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Now there is wealth concentration around exceptional people in capitalism like me. Amazon was the first to create many platforms that was years ahead of competitors. However, it did have years of not having to pay sales tax versus retail competitors. It was able to exploit cheap shipping rates with the post office. Finally, it utilized cheap products made in communist countries, something that Walmart utilized frequently.

Farming is a perfect example of a properly functional capitalist system. No Bezos, Gates type of obscene wealth from communism (planning prices and wages).

Communism and non-profits could have the same thing based on a person exceptional ability such as patents to encourage innovation. People should be fully informed of how their donations will be distributed. If it is concentrated with a person, they should be provided a reason for this to occur.