US Congress could make ADOS celebration, Juneteenth, a national holiday

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
That's the worst example you could have picked. No group of people is more of an insult to their professed inspiration than Christians. Christianity and Christ are extremely far removed.

That's irrelevant. His point still remains.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the worst example you could have picked. No group of people is more of an insult to their professed inspiration than Christians. Christianity and Christ are extremely far removed.
Maybe the white ones you follow and worship. Also, not fair to use a broad brush to paint an entire 3 billion mass of people (certainly not the elders i knew growing up). You wouldnt like it if i did similarly to all fags now would you?

Further, the point and comparison is more than applicable.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Unfortunate you heavily advocate for mens "right" to fuck other men in the asshole but have so much vitriol for black Americans fight for reparations and recognition.

Another? What was the first?

And why shouldnt the country recognize the singular most important ethnic group and biggest contributor to American society and culture?

7 chinese illegals in a tug and rub got shot to death and the Asian community got legislation. Surely niggas deserve a day of recognition after 400 years of fuck shit, Yes?
Damn Big Homie!
:frozen:
:cheers:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Maybe the white ones you follow and worship. Also, not fair to use a broad brush to paint an entire 3 billion mass of people (certainly not the elders i knew growing up). You wouldnt like it if i did similarly to all fags now would you?

Further, the point and comparison is more than applicable.

It is ironic you keep bringing up "fags"- Christianity in America is about hating fags and loving fetuses. Neither of which Jesus ever talked about! And that goes for both sides of DC, you ass.

Maybe you don't remember the year or so that I had a Reverend Wright avatar but this is not the topic to quarrel with me on. The fucking nerve of you- "Maybe the white ones you follow and worship." I guarantee I am much more deeply steeped and studied in the black American religious experience than you are. Stick to sports, Melvin.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
That's irrelevant. His point still remains.

His point does not remain if you understand and acknowledge Christianity as an affront to Christ. If anything, it speaks to my point- These people claiming ADOS don't represent slaves or the descendants of slaves. It is a fringe and frivolous corner of the internet, nothing more.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
His point does not remain if you understand and acknowledge Christianity as an affront to Christ. If anything, it speaks to my point- These people claiming ADOS don't represent slaves or the descendants of slaves. It is a fringe and frivolous corner of the internet, nothing more.

Gays make up 2% of the US population. Trannies even less.

We appreciate you showcasing white gays are just as racist as MAGA tho like we been saying.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Gays make up 2% of the US population. Trannies even less.

We appreciate you showcasing white gays are just as racist as MAGA tho like we been saying.

I think it's about 6%, not counting closeted folks like yourself.

I'm going to stick to talking to the other two about this because there's a chance they'll say something intelligent, which doesn't exist in this instance.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is ironic you keep bringing up "fags"- Christianity in America is about hating fags and loving fetuses. Neither of which Jesus ever talked about! And that goes for both sides of DC, you ass.
Not sure you know what irony is. I mention fags to display fully your hypocrisy and misaligned allegiance. Hopefully your bitch ass was in front of Nellies protesting with the rest of the faggots getting your wake up call about your so-called white allies.
Maybe you don't remember the year or so that I had a Reverend Wright avatar but this is not the topic to quarrel with me on. The fucking nerve of you- "Maybe the white ones you follow and worship." I guarantee I am much more deeply steeped and studied in the black American religious experience than you are. Stick to sports, Melvin.
The only thing you're steeped in is do do you ass pirate.

Now, enough with the distraction. The issue here is Juneteenth.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
His point is independent of it being an alleged affront to Christ. :lol:

Can't be.

Not sure you know what irony is. I mention fags to display fully your hypocrisy and misaligned allegiance. Hopefully your bitch ass was in front of Nellies protesting with the rest of the faggots getting your wake up call about your so-called white allies.

The only thing you're steeped in is do do you ass pirate.

Now, enough with the distraction. The issue here is Juneteenth.

Disappointing response but I take it as acknowledgement that you realize this is not the fight for you to pick. ADOS should not have been included in the headline. I'll catch you in the NBA thread.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Don’t let this pass cause all it will do is pacify niggaz more. Every couple of years they find some shit to keep niggaz passive.

They know that many of these dumb coons are gullible and so in love with symbolism not tangibles. They feel all they have to do is give you some symbolic shit while giving another group real tangibles.

The Asians didn’t need any study to get those tangibles. They got shit done in the matter of months.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Don’t let this pass cause all it will do is pacify niggaz more. Every couple of years they find some shit to keep niggaz passive.

They know that many of these dumb coons are gullible and so in love with symbolism not tangibles. They feel all they have to do is give you some symbolic shit while giving another group real tangibles.

The Asians didn’t need any study to get those tangibles. They got shit done in the matter of months.

No the symbolism isn't gonna work cuz the co opt is too obvious. This isn't gonna slow down the reparations push.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Ummm…the point remains that the disciples and followers of Jesus of Nazareth did not originally call themselves “Christians” but they began to see and understand themselves as a distinct group of people, regardless of how you personally feel about them. Black people in America have had various names applied to us - slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of a American slavery, ADOS - and the list goes on. It’s still in reference to a common group of people with a common social, economic, and historical experience. Nigerians who use terms like “akata” and Somalis who use terms like “jareer” recognize this as well.

You condemn ADOS while running from the very real social and economic issues that ADOS talks about: https://ados101.com/about-ados

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

You gat more love for fags than Black people breh?
Shameful

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just got notification on my phone.

The US House just passed the Bill, it now goes to President Biden to be signed into law.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Ummm…the point remains that the disciples and followers of Jesus of Nazareth did not originally call themselves “Christians” but they began to see and understand themselves as a distinct group of people, regardless of how you personally feel about them. Black people in America have had various names applied to us - slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of a American slavery, ADOS - and the list goes on. It’s still in reference to a common group of people with a common social, economic, and historical experience. Nigerians who use terms like “akata” and Somalis who use terms like “jareer” recognize this as well.

You condemn ADOS while running from the very real social and economic issues that ADOS talks about: https://ados101.com/about-ados

"Black people in America have had various names applied to us - slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of a American slavery, ADOS - and the list goes on. It’s still in reference to a common group of people with a common social, economic, and historical experience... You condemn ADOS while running from the very real social and economic issues that ADOS talks about"

The way you talk about ADOS shows how it is not like the others.

You would never say "You condemn slave negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that slave negroes talk about," "you condemn negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that negroes talk about," "you condemn coloreds while running from the very real social and economic issues that coloreds talk about," or "you condemn descendants of a American slavery while running from the very real social and economic issues that descendants of American slavery talk about," because slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of American slavery, African-Americans and black people are not ideological constructs.

ADOS is like Antifa- It is a group based around an ideology. Plenty of people are anti-fascist but not Antifa and most descendants of American slavery are not ADOS. I don't think it is fair for this small minority of people to act like they speak for all descendants of American slavery.

I think you and I agree more than we disagree, so you shouldn't take my criticism of the framework as a condemnation of every other idea you associate with it.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
understand that when you diss ADOS/FBA you talking about a whole 40m people in the US.
You imbecile.

No, I am not.

See:
Applying a broad label to a narrow ideology is not sufficient to claim to speak for the people the name of your group purports to represent. Most black Americans have never heard of "ADOS," much less identify as such. I descend from slaves and this ignorant gibberish certainly is not on my behalf.
"Black people in America have had various names applied to us - slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of a American slavery, ADOS - and the list goes on. It’s still in reference to a common group of people with a common social, economic, and historical experience... You condemn ADOS while running from the very real social and economic issues that ADOS talks about"

The way you talk about ADOS shows how it is not like the others.

You would never say "You condemn slave negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that slave negroes talk about," "you condemn negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that negroes talk about," "you condemn coloreds while running from the very real social and economic issues that coloreds talk about," or "you condemn descendants of a American slavery while running from the very real social and economic issues that descendants of American slavery talk about," because slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of American slavery, African-Americans and black people are not an ideological construct.

ADOS is like Antifa- It is a group based around an ideology. Plenty of people are anti-fascist but not Antifa and most descendants of American slavery are not ADOS. I don't think it is fair for this small minority of people to act like they speak for all descendants of American slavery.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If this is made a holiday it will still put some negroes to sleep. I think they’re doing it cause they sense an awakening from ados and this is urgent to stop that awakening.

It goes to show how much they don’t respect you. They think black people are dumb. They think that all they have to do is keep throwing symbolic shit at niggaz and you’ll be happy.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Don’t get yourself all excited once it becomes a holiday.

If your employer ain’t giving you MLK Day off now…don’t even waste your breathe asking if you gonna get Juneteenth off. Cuz you ain’t getting the day off unless you a Civil Servant.

Your Overseer…I mean Employer might give you a pink slip if you do.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You would never say "You condemn slave negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that slave negroes talk about," "you condemn negroes while running from the very real social and economic issues that negroes talk about," "you condemn coloreds while running from the very real social and economic issues that coloreds talk about," or "you condemn descendants of a American slavery while running from the very real social and economic issues that descendants of American slavery talk about," because slave negroes, negroes, coloreds, descendants of American slavery, African-Americans and black people are not ideological constructs.

And this is where you’re very wrong! We are indeed an “ideological construct.” This is one of the most unique (albeit tragic) aspects of our history.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
And this is where you’re very wrong! We are indeed an “ideological construct.” This is one of the most unique (albeit tragic) aspects of our history.

LOL, I thought you might go there. In the sense that race is not real?

You should know what I mean- In a practical sense, you cannot speak of black people that way because it is not a self-selected attribute. You choose to be Antifa, you choose to be ADOS. You don't choose to be black. It is an assigned demographic trait.

Again, the majority of black Americans- or Americans, or people- have never even heard the term ADOS and do not embrace it.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I actually hope Butthead Biden doesn’t sign it for two reasons. The first is that’ll show he’s racist like he’s always been and no different than Trump. Second, as I said previously before it will have these dumb coons dancing in the streets.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
LOL, I thought you might go there. In the sense that race is not real?

You should know what I mean- In a practical sense, you cannot speak of black people that way because it is not a self-selected attribute. You choose to be Antifa, you choose to be ADOS. You don't choose to be black. It is an assigned demographic trait.

Again, the majority of black Americans- or Americans, or people- have never even heard the term ADOS and do not embrace it.

It’s debatable whether the majority of us embrace the term “African-American” as well, but it’s still applied to us. We don’t sure don’t use a term like “BIPOC” either, but that is still used. Like major’s Christian analogy, it’s the spirit behind the term that is important. If you put a group of Black Americans (ADOS only) in a room and ask them if they constituted a unique ethnic group based on their shared heritage of being American descendants of slavery, and distinct from various African and Caribbean people who have their own national and ethnic identities, I’d guarantee that the majority of them would adamantly say YES.

And this is what the anti-ADOS truly fear.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I actually hope Butthead Biden doesn’t sign it for two reasons. The first is that’ll show he’s racist like he’s always been and no different than Trump. Second, as I said previously before it will have these dumb coons dancing in the streets.

The second reason is why he’ll sign it. A symbolic victory to distract from a real Black ADOS-oriented agenda.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The second reason is why he’ll sign it. A symbolic victory to distract from a real Black ADOS-oriented agenda.

I think It was passed already. This is an urgent stalling tactic. The fucked up thing is you got blacks out here so dumb they can’t see their getting suckered. And, this holiday was passed with this blatant in your face giving major tangibles going to Asians, immigrants, Israel, etc.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Came to slay.....Here to stay!" :eek2: This should be the official slogan of the BGOL anti-ADOS crew!!! :giggle:
Not a good look for everyone that was posting that pro-white libertine agenda support in the massive POTUS sticky thread. If anyone supported Biden, they openly supported this type of disrespect and mockery. That excuse of “we needed to get Trump out” doesn’t work because none of them are attacking or holding Biden accountable now that Trump is out so they agree with the actions after the outcome.

no coming back from it now. The brothas and sistas that have been talking against Jim Crown Joe’s administration have been vindicated while the supporters have been exposed as pro-LGBT, which makes them Andrew Gillum or Janell Monae’ pansexual wannabes.