US army recruits illegal aliens

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=9a0_1192120263[/FLASH]The US military says it has met its recruitment goals for 2007. However, signing new soldiers is getting more difficult. New figures reveal there has been a 40 per cent drop in African-Americans signing up for the army. :smh:

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Think that's bad. In Vegas, illegal aliens are being called to sit in a jury box. Nobody running this state got time for that out there fuckin with Rush Limbaugh and the second amendment. That's more important to the senate leader Homo Harry Reid.

-VG

rubyringcuba

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
If a person is willing to go and fight for this country, so be it. Who gives a damn from where the person comes? If you register to vote, then you will get picked for jury duty, bottom-line. You would think, after all of this time, we as individuals would figure out that we are the same as any other group. If all of our people had fought back sooner, the struggle would have ended sooner. If you don’t vote, shut the hell up. If you don’t want to be on a jury, lie and get out of it. You are no different then anybody else. It is a shame that you have to put another race down to make yourself feel better. I’ve seen those guys bust their ass to provide for their family, while my uncle would rather sell dope. My uncle should be in jail and the Mexican should get jury duty.

rubyringcuba

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
That's just stupid. You sound just like the people that used to say the same thing about Blacks. A Racist of any color is a Racist.