UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President


I mean if I was a kid and not white I'd be afraid...BUT I AM WHITE!!!!
fuck-kids.gif
 
Find it really odd that the so called DSA expects Black folks to put the relationship that they have to the side for Sayed for the bigger picture. But couldn't do that for Kamala. This isn't an attack against Sayed as I do support him, but this DSA community is just a different racist democratic party.

I'm curious on why you feel the DSA is racist. I think Kamala's lack of democratic turnout was primarily due to her lack of a moonshot. She waffled on single payer, she didn't provide any major differences from Biden's platform. It was boring and uninspiring. Totally different from Obama. Most of the DSA are the people tired of the lack of success the democrats have had in healthcare, education, workers rights, the environment. Kamala offered nothing new on any of those fronts. It was all fear of Trump.

Trump goes hard right, she goes medium left. Medium left is not only uninspiring it's disgusting. Medium left and hard right have the same winners, insurance companies, military industrial complex, taxes for billionaires.
 
Last edited:
Find it really odd that the so called DSA expects Black folks to put the relationship that they have to the side for Sayed for the bigger picture. But couldn't do that for Kamala. This isn't an attack against Sayed as I do support him, but this DSA community is just a different racist democratic party.
Sayed isn't DSA. "Some" of the DSA folks are on that race doesn't matter bullshit.
 
I'm curious on why you feel the DSA is racist. I think Kamala's lack of democratic turnout was primarily due to her lack of a moonshot. She waffled on single payer, she didn't provide any major differences from Biden's platform. It was boring and uninspiring. Totally different from Obama. Most of the DSA are the people tired of the lack of success the democrats have had in healthcare, education, workers rights, the environment. Kamala offered nothing new on any of those fronts. It was all fear of Trump.
Biden's programs were so pro Black that we made a HUGE mistake by not continuing his policies by supporting Harris and showing up in volume like we did for Obama in certain States. White women made a huge miscalculation and Latinos welp their families have been deported.
 
I watched that interview on Fox, and I have to say, Abdul did pretty well, especially considering how many gotcha questions they threw at him.

What I didn’t like was what happened immediately afterward. They brought on two Republican strategists who basically spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and a fraud—after he was already gone and couldn’t respond or defend himself.

If you’re going to criticize someone, at least give them the opportunity to be there and answer for themselves. Otherwise, it just comes across as piling on.
Yeah but thats actually a good strategy considering their true objectives. With end stage, monopoly heavy capitalism in full swing, conservatives don't have an objective couterpoint to true progressives. Playing games like that is really their only move. The failure of the system is right there in plain sight. Hard to pivot to culture wars in an interview setting when things are this bad economically for the working class.
 
Biden's programs were so pro Black that we made a HUGE mistake by not continuing his policies by supporting Harris and showing up in volume like we did for Obama in certain States. White women made a huge miscalculation and Latinos welp their families have been deported.
That could have been part of her problem. She didn't run on anything very pro black that I recall. She hid that for fear of DEI. Had she went hard with reperations or low-income community development, even healthcare and public education disproportionately affect black voters she could have picked any one of those and advanced the ball. Doing what Biden did is not and was not good enough for the black voters on the edge of engagement. You have to tell them something new to get them interested.
 
I'm curious on why you feel the DSA is racist. I think Kamala's lack of democratic turnout was primarily due to her lack of a moonshot. She waffled on single payer, she didn't provide any major differences from Biden's platform. It was boring and uninspiring. Totally different from Obama. Most of the DSA are the people tired of the lack of success the democrats have had in healthcare, education, workers rights, the environment. Kamala offered nothing new on any of those fronts. It was all fear of Trump.
It's still fear of Trump! In Michigan (for me I have lived in Detroit and Grand Rapids) the relationship between Black and people from Northern Africa is extremely strained. The DSA is now telling Black people: We know you have a distrust of "Arabs" but the alternative is Mike Rogers and he is just an extension of Trump. Sayed has read books by MLK, Malcolm X, etc...

Again I am not saying we shouldn't vote for him. I think we should, I see the bigger picture that we aren't going to get closer to what we need to achieve with a Mike Rogers...BUT what exactly is Sayed going to do FOR Black people? Not for everybody in the state of Michigan, for Black people. He gets asked this question and he gives your basic politician answer. Which I get, I'm fine with in this stage of the game. But Kamala did the same thing and her speeches got chopped up and went viral about how she wasn't gonna do anything for Black folks. DSA folks didn't fight against that, couldn't be bothered to endorse her. But magically now voting the couch is not an option.

A big complaint about the Establishment Democrats was the consultant class. Who thought it was a good idea to run an Egyptian in Michigan? Who thought it was a good idea to run a Nazi rapists in Maine?. I HOPE Sayed wins, if I lived in Maine I would have voted for Platner. We aren't the ones that HAVE to fall in love with our politicians. We're just trying to keep our jobs and make sure our grandmothers can ride the bus safely (speaking of which my grandmother lost her job as a granny at Job Corp when Trump took office the first time due to him cutting funding for Job Corp) But every time it's Barrack was a war criminal! Joe/Kamala funded a genocide! We have seen what happens when the GOP is in power, but that is never good enough and WE seem to always suffer the most. So the DSA doesn't care about the harm that they cause. They bytch and complain and take their ball home (not vote) but when their candidate is up and they're winning, magically it is: "Make sure you vote otherwise the GOP will get into office and make you lives worse!" I thought if you didn't like a politician and weren't madly in love with them you could sit it out?

Nobody is more American than Black people (Black women if you get to the granularity of it) We don't need a terrorist attack in order to come together. We don't need OUR candidate to be in the election in order to vote for what is gonna be better for the country.
 

I've never seen a clip of this dude doing anything other than yelling or whining, all while doing jack shit about making any kind of valid point.

I stumbled into a TikTok of one of the guys that was at this taping, and he was breaking down how he attempted to befriend this dude because he seemed to support some black issues, how this dude was generally disingenuous about learning more about the other side of issues, and how this dude basically gaslit him into being part of the panel by lying about not being the featured guest. I did not mean to go through the whole thing, but it became weirdly comical when the TikTok dude basically admitted that his only real goal in the segments he debated him was to do damage because he was pissed off.
 
Back
Top