UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

07d2eebc4891ea7ccacb159ab4c229ce02edc8a4.jpg
 


Light work!

I watched that interview on Fox, and I have to say, Abdul did pretty well, especially considering how many gotcha questions they threw at him.

What I didn’t like was what happened immediately afterward. They brought on two Republican strategists who basically spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and a fraud—after he was already gone and couldn’t respond or defend himself.

If you’re going to criticize someone, at least give them the opportunity to be there and answer for themselves. Otherwise, it just comes across as piling on.
 
The abortion thing is really centered on trying to create more white babies. That is what the abortion thing is really centered at.
I denied this for a very long time, but it is clear that this is what they see as a problem.

What makes it stupid is that instead of trying to solve things by making it more financially viable to have and maintain children, their solution is to remove options that (in their perception) decrease childbirth rates and promote principles that lead to men assaulting women. As the people say, it's fucking weird to approach the problem that way.
 
White people are at crossroads because the only way they can create
I denied this for a very long time, but it is clear that this is what they see as a problem.

What makes it stupid is that instead of trying to solve things by making it more financially viable to have and maintain children, their solution is to remove options that (in their perception) decrease childbirth rates and promote principles that lead to men assaulting women. As the people say, it's fucking weird to approach the problem that way.
White people are at crossroads because the only way they can create kids is to mix at this point
 
Back
Top