UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

836664492_2736931436709597_7160463856053876126_n.jpg
 
It’s so hard to believe a sitting president would even make those comments. He truly believes he is a president for a group of people who ride is dick.
I hear you bro, excuse my anger,
You're right to think how you do because it shouldn't be even possible

its difficult to quantify this insanity, that usa has made president a sick pedo, the coldest most non caring person they could possibly find, and on top of that he also has dementia.
 

Fact Check: Did Donald Trump say those struggling in this economy are ‘losers'?​


Trump recently admitted that he has struggled to get his message across about the country’s economy
BY SAURAV SURESH
October 3, 2026
Amid criticism and pressure on the Trump administration over inflation and rising gas prices, an allegation began circulating on social media platforms claiming that President Donald Trump said that those struggling in this economy are losers.

The claim has sparked a backlash and speculation about its authenticity, requiring a fact-check.

The claim spread in the form of a video claiming to show a reporter asking Trump, “What do you say to those who are struggling to afford gas, groceries, diesel?"

The post then quoted Trump as saying, “You're losers. It's the greatest. If you're struggling in this economy, you're a loser.”

Although Trump was heard saying, “We have the greatest economy in the history of our country,” the video does not include a statement where he called people ‘losers.’…
This is one of those things that I keep seeing on social media, and I wish it would stop. They'll post a clip of him with a caption that looks like a transcript of what he's saying. But the text is not a direct quote of him in the clip.

Sometimes the context is still there, and sometimes it's not. And I get that it's for clickbait engagement. But all it does is muddy the waters from the actual unhinged things that he says. I mean, dude says plenty of things that warrant scorn and scrutiny. He doesn't need help generating horrible things to say.
 
Last edited:
This is one of those things that I keep seeing on social media, and I wish it would stop. They'll post a clip of him with a captions that looks like a transcript of what he's saying. But the text is not a direct quote of him in the clip.

Sometimes the context is still there, and sometimes it's not. And I get that it's for clickbait engagement. But all it does is muddy the waters from the actual unhinged things that he says. I mean, dude says plenty of things that warrant scorn and scrutiny. He doesn't need help generating horrible things to say.

This points to a very real problem we have with disinformation. We live in a world where attention pays and manipulating our attention with inaccurate statements is no longer punished. As long as they get clicks they win. There is no independent body protecting the public from misinformation. We can sue if someone lies on a label. We can't sue if they lie in a post.
 
Back
Top