University of Arizona grad busts it open on pole for graduation pic. FAMU student who posed nude asks where's the similar backlash.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Becky got some cakes on her :yes:

Wait, what was this thread about again? :lol:

The white chick non apologetic about her shit. She promoting that ass in her bio. If you gonna be about it..then stand on that shit. She got some folks coming for her in comments and she not budging. The black girl stuck her toes in the water, but wasn't ready for all the blowback. I wouldn't be surprised if that white starts an Onlyfan.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
31558399.gif

YALL GONE MAKE ME BREAK THE CODE!!

OK. I forgive her!

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass shit. On God if my kid did that I would get up out of my seat and walk towards them like I'm walking down the aisle to take on King Harley Race at SummerSlam 91' at Madsion Square and beat the livin' shit outta them. They would know better. Don't even think about debating it. FIRST NIGGA JUSTIFYING THIS BULLSHIT GETTIN' DAT WORK.
fred-sanford-sandord-and-son.gif

V1Fc6y.jpg
I will admit that it made me a little uncomfortable at first, but I say "Let the kids be kids." A lot of them may never be that happy again. I was watching the 1619 project and there is a part of it that talks about how there was a crackdown on the slave of America following the slave revolts in Haiti. When we try to suppress these young folks that are at the end of the day still doing something positive with their lives, it feels wrong to me now. Real talk, that show might have ruined a lot of shit for me. I'm glad tho.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I will admit that it made me a little uncomfortable at first, but I say "Let the kids be kids." A lot of them may never be that happy again. I was watching the 1619 project and there is a part of it that talks about how there was a crackdown on the slave of America following the slave revolts in Haiti. When we try to suppress these young folks that are at the end of the day still doing something positive with their lives, it feels wrong to me now. Real talk, that show might have ruined a lot of shit for me. I'm glad tho.

giphy-10.gif

bkn7iI.jpg