University of Arizona grad busts it open on pole for graduation pic. FAMU student who posed nude asks where's the similar backlash.

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FAMU Grad Who Posed Nude Questions Why U Of A Student Isn't Facing Backlash Over Stripper Photos: 'Do She Get A Pass Because She's Bright?'​

FAMU Alum Terica Williams is asking for answers as to why U of A student Rachel Davenport is off the hook for provocative graduation photo shoot.​

by Danteé Ramos
May 23, 2023 at 7:32 pm

Debates on Twitter have kick-started after risqué graduation photos were posted online by a University of Arizona student, Rachel Davenport.

Like many of her peers, Davenport scheduled a graduation photo shoot on campus, but hers featured a stripper pole, clear stilettos and a red thong. Last year, a FAMU student named Terica Williams was under fire for posting a similar shot to Davenport’s. Instead, Williams’ graduation photo shoot involved posing in a nude body suit which made her appear nude.

The online scrutiny followed behind what many felt was a valid statement from Williams. The FAMU Alum tweeted that she expected Davenport to receive the same punishment and academic threats she had gone through the year before.

“Y’all do her how y’all did me,” Williams tweeted.” Yall told me to die and sent death threats daily,” she added.

“I wonder if the school didn’t let her walk at graduation like they did ole’ girl from FAMU,” one tweet reads.

When Williams’ photos went viral online, many said she devalued HBCUs with her provocative shoot. Others reached out to FAMU requesting the school denied her graduating and walking at commencement. With her future in psychology at risk at the time, Williams and her family had to seek legal representation to fight the possibility of her losing her degree.

Davenport’s second graduation photo shows her posing on the stripper pole wearing clear stilettos, a white mini-dress and a pink sash under her cap and gown. When faced with opinionated tweets, Davenport noted the difference between hers and William’s shoots was nudity.

“I also got a similar comment on my install and yes, I did walk- but you also can’t really compare the situations other than we both look good? I’m in a swimsuit and the FAMU girl is naked….what matters is we’re both educated and fine as hell,” Davenport responded.

“My name is Terica baby, not the FAMU girl. And we all know the reason people were mad at me and not you,” Williams wrote in response to Davenport.

Many supporters defended Williams calling Davenport’s tweet a lack of “cognitive dissonance,” and “white privilege.”

“Not you thinking yours is not as bad when you’re literally bussing it open on a pole??,” another user tweeted at Davenport.

Davenport has even linked her Cash App QR Codes for followers to send funds for her graduate photos. What do you think about this incident — is it fair, or does U of A need to step in as FAMU did with Williams?

Fwh1dDAagAArppS
Fwh1dDJacAAXGmQ

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all where it concerns the girl from Arizona the only thing I have to say is I agree with the Collector.

As it relates to the broad from FAMU she's asking why she got backlash and why there's no backlash for the broad from the University of Arizona, is she serious and secondly did she graduate from college? She should be able to answer that question on her own.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FAMU Grad Who Posed Nude Questions Why U Of A Student Isn't Facing Backlash Over Stripper Photos: 'Do She Get A Pass Because She's Bright?'​

FAMU Alum Terica Williams is asking for answers as to why U of A student Rachel Davenport is off the hook for provocative graduation photo shoot.​

by Danteé Ramos
May 23, 2023 at 7:32 pm

Debates on Twitter have kick-started after risqué graduation photos were posted online by a University of Arizona student, Rachel Davenport.

Like many of her peers, Davenport scheduled a graduation photo shoot on campus, but hers featured a stripper pole, clear stilettos and a red thong. Last year, a FAMU student named Terica Williams was under fire for posting a similar shot to Davenport’s. Instead, Williams’ graduation photo shoot involved posing in a nude body suit which made her appear nude.

The online scrutiny followed behind what many felt was a valid statement from Williams. The FAMU Alum tweeted that she expected Davenport to receive the same punishment and academic threats she had gone through the year before.

“Y’all do her how y’all did me,” Williams tweeted.” Yall told me to die and sent death threats daily,” she added.

“I wonder if the school didn’t let her walk at graduation like they did ole’ girl from FAMU,” one tweet reads.

When Williams’ photos went viral online, many said she devalued HBCUs with her provocative shoot. Others reached out to FAMU requesting the school denied her graduating and walking at commencement. With her future in psychology at risk at the time, Williams and her family had to seek legal representation to fight the possibility of her losing her degree.

Davenport’s second graduation photo shows her posing on the stripper pole wearing clear stilettos, a white mini-dress and a pink sash under her cap and gown. When faced with opinionated tweets, Davenport noted the difference between hers and William’s shoots was nudity.

“I also got a similar comment on my install and yes, I did walk- but you also can’t really compare the situations other than we both look good? I’m in a swimsuit and the FAMU girl is naked….what matters is we’re both educated and fine as hell,” Davenport responded.

“My name is Terica baby, not the FAMU girl. And we all know the reason people were mad at me and not you,” Williams wrote in response to Davenport.

Many supporters defended Williams calling Davenport’s tweet a lack of “cognitive dissonance,” and “white privilege.”

“Not you thinking yours is not as bad when you’re literally bussing it open on a pole??,” another user tweeted at Davenport.

Davenport has even linked her Cash App QR Codes for followers to send funds for her graduate photos. What do you think about this incident — is it fair, or does U of A need to step in as FAMU did with Williams?

Fwh1dDAagAArppS
Fwh1dDJacAAXGmQ

This bitch is so cold I had to comment twice.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have a problem with either one of them. You just accomplished a major task, and I wouldn't care if you were snorting cocaine off a tortoise.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I can see the pigmentation change around the asshole area of that cac bitch in the thong which indicates asshole exposure which happens close to the woman’s asshole

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck the bullshit. I'm fucking both and support then letting that inner freak out. Hopefully more follow in their footsteps.

But on a serious note. I don't understand why she pissed at the white chick. If anything, she should be supporting somebody like minded. Instead she pissed that the white chick is not getting the same treatment. For one..The white chick is attending a mostly white institution in a sate across the country. The mentality of the student body and people there is not the same. They have nude student runs through campus and other wild shit. Being black woman attending an HBCU is much different. I bet most of the people coming for her. Were other black women. Some of those HBCUs hold there students to a higher standard than your typical PWI..She knew it would cause a commotion when she took them pics. She just wasn't expecting the threats of preventing her from being able to walk.

Is there a double standard? YES

No different than Kim K..putting out a sex tape and flipping it into multimillion dollar ventures. She came from money, but wanted the fame too and got it. No way a black woman could pull that off. Had it been Lori Harvey...she would've been forgotten by now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Stupid ass shit. On God if my kid did that I would get up out of my seat and walk towards them like I'm walking down the aisle to take on King Harley Race at SummerSlam 91' at Madsion Square and beat the livin' shit outta them. They would know better. Don't even think about debating it. FIRST NIGGA JUSTIFYING THIS BULLSHIT GETTIN' DAT WORK.
fred-sanford-sandord-and-son.gif

V1Fc6y.jpg