Underrated horror movies ?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When a Stranger Calls.

My Bloody Valentine. The original. Fuck the remake.

The trailers for those had me shook back then..especially the latter's teaser trailer,which just showed the killer walking down the street hunched over,and the voiceover"In this town,on Valentines Day..." the last part wasnt even in the actual movie,this lady was standing w/ her back to the camera(making it look like he was creeping up behind her),she turned around and started screaming with her eyes bugged out :roflmao2:

Another underrated one,had Tom Hanks in a small role
20130720-234250.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The trailers for those had me shook back then..especially the latter's teaser trailer,which just showed the killer walking down the street hunched over,and the voiceover"In this town,on Valentines Day..." the last part wasnt even in the actual movie,this lady was standing w/ her back to the camera(making it look like he was creeping up behind her),she turned around and started screaming with her eyes bugged out :roflmao2:

Another underrated one,had Tom Hanks in a small role
20130720-234250.jpg
Shit I don't think I've seen this one Pimp. I gotta check it out.

DDzYG3.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That part When everybody in the church turned into a werewolf zoned me the fuck out as a kid

I've seen that movie like 500 times. It's my favorite. I know the script. After that scene Reverend Lowe said, "Let it end, dear God, let it end."

That was dope because it showed that he was as tortured by being a werewolf as the town he terrorized.

What about the werewolf on the piano, though, lol

y'all seen this one ?

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a good copy of "IT" is out just in time
the last copy was trash

this one has korean subs but looks good ,no watermarks no skipping

It (2017) 720p HC HDRip 1GB
EO97Rxp.png

iTunes release date nov 27 so a long wait

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait Until Dark (1967)

A recently blinded woman is terrorized by a trio of thugs while they search for a heroin-stuffed doll they believe is in her apartment.

IuYWKPz.png

i always liked this movie

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Halloween 2 and 3
Keep in mind part 3 is a totally different story with no Michael Myers. It's a fun cheesy 80s flick.
Child's play 2 is pretty good.
Child's play 2 if I remember perfectly had the trailer with the Jack in the box and he stomps on it and says something like don't fuc k with the chuck...Bwahaaaa saw it first week it came out

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Child's play 2 if I remember perfectly had the trailer with the Jack in the box and he stomps on it and says something like don't fuc k with the chuck...Bwahaaaa saw it first week it came out
You might be right ,I can't remember exactly. I just remember chucky was like a mini terminator lol