Unarmed young brother DJ HENRY Killed by Cop

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Its old news, but his is another tragic case of another unarmed black male killed by the police. How the fuck this cop gonna jump on the hood of a moving car then claim he was in danger? Then they never filed charges on the cop.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dj-hen...of-pace-university-football-player-justified/

In the early morning hours of Oct. 17, 2010, Danroy "DJ" Henry, a Pace University football player, was shot dead by Pleasantville, N.Y., police officer Aaron Hess. That event triggered a seven-year journey for DJ's family as they searched for answers.

"We're not anti-police," Danroy Henry, Sr., DJ's father, tells CBS News special correspondent James Brown. "We're just trying to understand what the facts tell us. Was it a justified shooting or was it not justified? Because if it wasn't – it was murder."

"People believed fervently that they knew what happened," says Brian Sokoloff, who represents Hess. "And whenever you hear of a case like this, you can't believe first impressions."

DJ was out celebrating with his teammates at a bar after a homecoming game when other patrons got into a fight. Police say that DJ was parked in a fire lane in front of the bar and when he was asked to move, he allegedly sped towards Officer Hess, propelling him on the hood and forcing him to shoot DJ.

When it was over, DJ was dying in the street, and he and his friends were in handcuffs.

Hess maintained he shot into the car because he feared for his life and had no other option. DJ's friends and witnesses denied he was driving fast and said he wasn't trying to hit the officer.

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
There are way too many of these types of unfortunate incidents that I can barely keep up with all the names. I've always said that white people have never and will never respect us, but, they do respect the law for the most part. The police are so used to getting away with murdering black people and there is nothing at this present time deterring them. We need new legislation introduced and passed that will somehow make these killers think twice before they pull that trigger on unarmed brothers. Something like automatic homicide charges against killer cops and an immediate move of venue to a different county for prosecution or a special independent prosecutor handling the investigation and case.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cops version of events is always fabricated to absolve them if any wrong doing..

And you'd be surprised how many brain dead assholes can't comprehend this simple concept....
I know...
I was trying to embed the recent Connecticut shooting of an 18 y/o driver.
The cop who did the shooting was black.
The black cop runs in front of the car,
as the driver goes in reverse, then drive.
The cop puts himself in the path of the car and SHOOTS!
I know, he'll claim he was afraid for his life,
so he used his gun.

MY THING IS:
if you were really afraid for you life, a logical person wouldn't
put themselves in front of a moving car.