Umar Johnson has finally found the school......

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Dude, do you know anything about project management, PDACE or building requirements? You said yes? If you did then you know building anything is going to put you out at least a year. More likely a year and a half being adamant. You said no? Then you won’t understand all the logistics, code and regulations needed to even get a project off the ground. I’d rather you said thank you and have a nice day!
Also, isn't this the "project" where he asked for funds to "buy the building" first, and then started asking for funds to buy some land to put it on second?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Also, isn't this the "project" where he asked for funds to "buy the building" first, and then started asking for funds to buy some land to put it on second?

He did both and instead of addressing either he lied. To the other clown in here asking what I am, that doesn’t matter. What matters is him actually doing what he said he’d do with the money he was given. Who’s lying on Tariq when you can easily look up info and facts. What was fabricated?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He did both and instead of addressing either he lied. To the other clown in here asking what I am, that doesn’t matter. What matters is him actually doing what he said he’d do with the money he was given. Who’s lying on Tariq when you can easily look up info and facts. What was fabricated?
I just found asking for money to buy the building first, before you even had any land to put it on was weird.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I just found asking for money to buy the building first, before you even had any land to put it on was weird.
Mutherfucker....
dont-ask.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

That shows you he didn't think anything through. Even if he had one of the two, then what? Maybe people thought 1 million would be all good forever but in Cali for something like that, that's peanuts. People want to support him and Umar but these dudes' egos are killing them. You are not an expert at the procurement of land, building requirements etc. Maybe he has a self-licking ice cream cone somewhere but eh? I don't think so.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first of all he repeats himself way too much on stuff that doesnt matter. But you have a contractor and you never got the details and timelines of installation, etc? then you're getting one bid at a time...none of what he said makes any sense because you get all of that information at the beginning of a project and this is why you hire a project manager. You had no updates for over 2 months...in a pretty mild winter.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
It's clear to me, this dude isn't well. Comes across as the type that's well read, but living in a world that doesn't exist. I hope homie gets the helps he needs. Only a fool would send "donations" his way for a project that hasn't gotten off the ground in over 10 yrs.

This is what I wonder about. Is it mental illness mixed in with scamming or what?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's clear to me, this dude isn't well. Comes across as the type that's well read, but living in a world that doesn't exist. I hope homie gets the helps he needs. Only a fool would send "donations" his way for a project that hasn't gotten off the ground in over 10 yrs.

I used to watch his videos but as time went by they didn't make no fucking sense.

first of all he repeats himself way too much on stuff that doesnt matter. But you have a contractor and you never got the details and timelines of installation, etc? then you're getting one bid at a time...none of what he said makes any sense because you get all of that information at the beginning of a project and this is why you hire a project manager. You had no updates for over 2 months...in a pretty mild winter.

Ill shit you not,way way way in the beginning of this thread there's a video of him saying he wanted a black people to fix the "school" for free. I'm like,how you're gonna ask black folks to work on something like that for free. He claims he's about keeping money within the community but asking black people to work for free..

I have a feeling the contractor didn't get all his money so he sabotaged everything,if that's true.

And,you're right he hasn't said one thing about having a project manager at all. It sounds to me it's him and a bunch of idiots that doesn't know what they're doing when it comes to shit like that.

Also,you're right about him repeating shit a million times. I've never seen a person like that in my life.... :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just got this. I didn’t want to accept this shit. It seems Umar has gotten a cease and desist from the governor.

seems like his ride is done for now, but if he changes the name, he maybe able to continue..

scam ahem I mean collecting contributions....

I expect a name change....

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
seems like his ride is done for now, but if he changes the name, he maybe able to continue..

scam ahem I mean collecting contributions....

I expect a name change....

If he scammed the people using that pro black shit to get money his ass needs to locked up. He also needs to pay the money back to each and everybody.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
it makes sense in that that we are going to allow money to stop what is needed in the hood

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he scammed the people using that pro black shit to get money his ass needs to locked up. He also needs to pay the money back to each and everybody.

Hey if they like giving their money away, its not his problem.... I dont hate the hustler,

I dont hate the game.. I hate the stupidity..

and I wont throw the baby out with the bath water, a lot

of shit Dr Umar says is ON POINT.. like too many beckys

and fags are in control of our childrens education,

and thats a problem nobody is addressing!!!!