Ultimate Horror Film Thread

He supposedly texted with a few back when he was on Twitch..he admitted to it but then redacted the tweet

Don't see how the court and NCMEC(National Center for Missing And Exploited Children) found nothing in those texts that were dubbed inappropriate :smh:





 
Last edited:
Did they publish his texts? It looks bad texting minors but if there was nothing overtly sexual in them that could explain why they didn't go after him.

Anyway, thanks for giving me some info on it. That's as much as I need to know about any of this. lol

You already...

giphy.gif
 
Yiu saw it already???
No. That statement is more of a prediction (and anticipation) based on trailers.

You know what though, if this thread takes off maybe we'll start getting offered early access by the studios. :lol: :dunno:

Aren't some of brothers in here in the film industry?
 
No. That statement is more of a prediction (and anticipation) based on trailers.

You know what though, if this thread takes off maybe we'll start getting offered early access by the studios. :lol: :dunno:

Aren't some of brothers in here in the film industry?

If I was regal? I would definitely hire people like @therealjondoe to do reviews that hype and promote the unlimited program.
 
I just finished watching Obsession. Inde Navareete's (Nikki) performance was stellar but, other than that, I wasn't impressed.

The movie was jarring, loud, and disturbing but that it isn't anything special. It was creepy but not especially scary despite the horror elements.

I'll give it a 6 out of 10 mostly based on Inde Navarrette's performance.
 
Back
Top