Ultimate Horror Film Thread

Understandable. Things like that will definitely taint your perception of their work. There's no way around it.

As for Bryan Singer, I hadn't looked for his stuff in years anyway. So even if his reputation was intact, I likely wouldn't be watching him that much now regardless. This sounds lame but it's like I aged out of his work.

Apparently? Bryan feels the exact same way about you.
 
BTW, I figured this was a joke about his proclivities but I played it straight. lol

I KNOW!

Like I said you are the most - they dont pay me enough to engage in this bullsh*t person I have ever met!!!

You have a daily bullsh*t quota

And you will NOT exceed it for anyone or anything

tenor.gif
 
Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma definitely wasn't for me.
Didn't know much going in but after seeing it and hearing some breakdowns it's definitely for the LGBT folks.
It put me to sleep a few times
Main character looked good when she was topless in her panties
 
It's not a dream
Go check it out its fun
I'm definitely planning to. Is it as disturbing as it seems to be in the trailers or no? I understand you're probably a veteran dirt bag like the rest of us and not so easily shocked or disturbed anymore but how do you rate on the shock meter?
 
I'm definitely planning to. Is it as disturbing as it seems to be in the trailers or no? I understand you're probably a veteran dirt bag like the rest of us and not so easily shocked or disturbed anymore but how do you rate on the shock meter?
Not too crazy
I'd say it's more fun than shocking
A few jump scares and some laughs
The kids do a really good job too
 
I did NOT want to see it. But darn it.... it was good. You know I got a thing about kids getting hurt graphically on screen and I hope this isn't going to start a new wave. But this thing was clever. And hard-core. And EARNED all its kills.
Very entertaining
Right when I was thinking ok this might start to get stale ,it switched up
 
What made you ignore you usual judgement and go see it?

recommendation.

Everyone knows I don't do well with child violence abuse stuff but they also know I love creative different projects and smart horror. Too many people told me - Playa we KNOW how you feel but this one you can risk it.

The cast was too good. The trailer was solid. Did it legit disturb me? Yes it did. But I think because I PERSONALLY identified with it and couldn't picture MY kids? Is why it worked for me.

I just hope just because THIS works? We don't have a new flood of bullsh*t copycat let's kill little kids movies.
 
recommendation.

Everyone knows I don't do well with child violence abuse stuff but they also know I love creative different projects and smart horror. Too many people told me - Playa we KNOW how you feel but this one you can risk it.

The cast was too good. The trailer was solid. Did it legit disturb me? Yes it did. But I think because I PERSONALLY identified with it and couldn't picture MY kids? Is why it worked for me.

I just hope just because THIS works? We don't have a new flood of bullsh*t copycat let's kill little kids movies.
Interesting. You'd think if you personally identified with it, the opposite would be true and that you would picture your kids.

Personally, I don't mind any trends, even disturbing ones, but the problem is with any trend is that it usually ends up being overdone and, for the most part, not done well. People just jump on a bandwagon and stop coming up with anything original.
 
Back
Top