Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you think you’re the wife but showed you ain’t even the main Sidepiece

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Word on the streets Putin and two Middle Eastern nations briefed Lil Bush about possible attacks on high rise buildings that ended up being 911…

So I guess our nations are competitive enemies but don’t mind sharing intel

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Word on the streets Putin and two Middle Eastern nations briefed Lil Bush about possible attacks on high rise buildings that ended up being 911…

So I guess our nations are competitive enemies but don’t mind sharing intel
The CIA told bush and company what was going to happen. People forgot that Clinton administration told them that something was coming. Also, I see you sideways tried to put Russia on a pedestal again.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The CIA told bush and company what was going to happen. People forgot that Clinton administration told them that something was coming. Also, I see you sideways tried to put Russia on a pedestal again.
It kool when you do it but a problem if I do it

:shades::shades::shades:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Y’all just know we laughing at these fuckers but when they started hitting Russian gas facilities again, causing gas prices to rise… don’t be fucking crying

:lol: :lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White on white crime is none of our business.
I don’t like the Russians I don’t like the Ukrainians, but in this case I’m slightly pulling for Ukrainians because I know the ultimate outcome with Putin. Nevertheless, they are killing each other and we (Black Americans) do not have any skin in the game.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They won’t like this either

David Cameron:

"Britain will not help Ukraine to shoot down drones, as over Israel, because of the risk of escalation of the NATO conflict with the Russian Federation."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They still crying about air defense

7-C1-ED4-B4-223-D-450-C-A62-D-02-DC17-A096-A8.jpg

….and will even more after hearing this

“The American administration has actually ruled out the possibility of using the US Armed Forces to intercept Russian missiles and drones used during a special military operation in Ukraine, despite Washington’s participation in repelling Iran’s strike on Israel.

"I knew this question would come up. Look, we're talking about different conflicts, different airspace, different threat landscapes," John Kirby, the White House National Security Council's strategic communications coordinator, said at a regular briefing for reporters when asked. , why doesn’t the United States start intercepting Russian missiles and drones used during the SMO”