UFO's & Aliens

Makeherhappy

Potential Star
Registered
THIS IS SERIOUS

Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Canadian Parliament Asked To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civilizations Thu Nov 24, 7:00 AM ET

(PRWEB) - OTTAWA, CANADA (PRWEB) November 24, 2005 -- A former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics -- relations with “ETs.”

ADVERTISEMENT

By “ETs,” Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer’s speech ended with a standing ovation. He said, "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today."

Three Non-governmental organizations took Hellyer’s words to heart, and approached Canada’s Parliament in Ottawa, Canada’s capital, to hold public hearings on a possible ET presence, and what Canada should do. The Canadian Senate, which is an appointed body, has held objective, well-regarded hearings and issued reports on controversial issues such as same-sex marriage and medical marijuana,

On October 20, 2005, the Institute for Cooperation in Space requested Canadian Senator Colin Kenny, Senator, Chair of The Senate Standing Senate Committee on National Security and Defence, “schedule public hearings on the Canadian Exopolitics Initiative, so that witnesses such as the Hon. Paul Hellyer, and Canadian-connected high level military-intelligence, NORAD-connected, scientific, and governmental witnesses facilitated by the Disclosure Project and by the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium can present compelling evidence, testimony, and Public Policy recommendations.”

The Non-governmental organizations seeking Parliament hearings include Canada-based Toronto Exopolitics Symposium, which organized the University of Toronto Symposium at which Mr. Hellyer spoke.

The Disclosure Project, a U.S.– based organization that has assembled high level military-intelligence witnesses of a possible ET presence, is also one of the organizations seeking Canadian Parliament hearings.

Vancouver-based Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), whose International Director headed a proposed 1977 Extraterrestrial Communication Study for the White House of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, who himself has publicly reported a 1969 Close Encounter of the First Kind with a UFO, filed the original request for Canadian Parliament hearings.

The Canadian Exopolitics Initiative, presented by the organizations to a Senate Committee panel hearing in Winnipeg, Canada, on March 10, 2005, proposes that the Government of Canada undertake a Decade of Contact.

The proposed Decade of Contact is “a 10-year process of formal, funded public education, scientific research, educational curricula development and implementation, strategic planning, community activity, and public outreach concerning our terrestrial society’s full cultural, political, social, legal, and governmental communication and public interest diplomacy with advanced, ethical Off-Planet cultures now visiting Earth.”

Canada has a long history of opposing the basing of weapons in Outer Space. On September 22, 2004 Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin declared to the U.N. General Assembly,” "Space is our final frontier. It has always captured our imagination. What a tragedy it would be if space became one big weapons arsenal and the scene of a new arms race.

Martin stated, "In 1967, the United Nations agreed that weapons of mass
destruction must not be based in space. The time has come to extend this ban to all weapons..."

In May, 2003, speaking before the Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on National Defence and Veterans Affairs, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada Lloyd Axworthy, stated “Washington's offer to Canada is not an invitation to join America under a protective shield, but it presents a global security doctrine that violates Canadian values on many levels."

Axworthy concluded, “There should be an uncompromising commitment to preventing the placement of weapons in space.”

On February 24, 2005, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin made official Canada's decision not to take part in the U.S government’s Ballistic Missile Defence program.

Paul Hellyer, who now seeks Canadian Parliament hearings on relations with ETs, on May 15, 2003, stated in Toronto’s Globe & Mail newspaper, “Canada should accept the long-standing invitation of U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio to launch a conference to seek approval of an international treaty to ban weapons in space. That would be a positive Canadian contribution toward a more peaceful world.”

In early November 2005, the Canadian Senate wrote ICIS, indicating the Senate Committee could not hold hearings on ETs in 2005, because of their already crowded schedule.

“That does not deter us,” one spokesperson for the Non-governmental organizations said, “We are going ahead with our request to Prime Minister Paul Martin and the official opposition leaders in the House of Commons now, and we will re-apply with the Senate of Canada in early 2006.

“Time is on the side of open disclosure that there are ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth,” The spokesperson stated. “Our Canadian government needs to openly address these important issues of the possible deployment of weapons in outer war plans against ethical ET societies.”

Word Count: [1011

Canadian Exopolitics Initiative
http://www.peaceinspace.net

Click here to send your letter to the Parliament of Canada requesting public “ET” Hearings
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/star_dreams_initiative/2005/10/the_senate_of_c.html

CONTACT NOW:
Toronto, Canada: Victor Viggiani, Exopolitics Toronto Symposium
Tel: 905-278-5628
http://www.exopoliticstoronto.com

Winnipeg, Canada: Randy Kitchur
Tel: 204-582-4424

Washington, D.C.: Dr. Steven Greer, The Disclosure Project
Tel: (540) 456-8302 (Office)
http://www.disclosureproject.org

Vancouver, Canada: Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
ICIS-Institute for Cooperation in Space
Tel: 604-733-8134
http://www.peaceinspace.net

###

ICIS
Alfred Webre
604-733-8134
E-mail Information

Greed

Star
Registered
Re: The Debate: Aliens

this is canada being retarded again.

i'm glad our former elected officials focuses on democracy or AIDS in africa when they leave office.

Makeherhappy

Potential Star
Registered

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1783.htm" WIDTH=780 HEIGHT=1500>
<A HREF="http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1783.htm">link</A>

</IFRAME>

moves quick

Last edited by a moderator:

Makeherhappy

Potential Star
Registered

<IFRAME SRC="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=Disclosure+project&pl=true" WIDTH=780 HEIGHT=1500>
<A HREF="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=Disclosure+project&pl=true">link</A>

</IFRAME>

Last edited by a moderator:

Makeherhappy

Potential Star
Registered
Visitors over Bahrain

[FRAME]http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=152128&Sn=BNEW&IssueID=29143[/FRAME]

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Re: Visitors over Bahrain

I believe Mr. Idrees saw a UFO, and unidentified object TO HIM.

QueEx

K

kwazdog

Straight up, in yo face UFO's!!! Pt 1 (probes and other "objects")....

I'm sure some of these photos are real, and some are probably fake/hoaxes...Given the nature of the subject, It's difficult to discern... We can juxtapose our own personal experiences against theses photos. one must consider the idea of public access to this kind of technology. Daily toil an "9-5" jobs would become obsolete (well, the current definition of work at least). food, shelter, clothing and free energy could be guaranteed for all. most humans could focus solely on spiritual development instead of just surviving. wealth for all:yes:. on the flip side our population would probably triple because all the "free time" (mo sex)....That would be bad for the ecosystem. I see only two foreseeable human options in the future (short of becoming slaves to a false E.T. "GOD":smh::rolleyes:hell naw!:lol::angry:.

embrace the suppressed/lost technologies, and use it with great spiritual wisdom. (holistic futurism) We probably have tried that before, and look at the hot mess we are in now...

OR

Do away with all technology and allow the earth to fully regenerate for a extended period of time and live modestly off of the land. (Anarcho primitivism). We have Tried that b4 too, tribal comunities etc..this shit is mind boggling :confused:

Naysayers take heed!:yes:

2000's

Coldevence1.jpg

Westwago1.jpg

w13-2.jpg

w9-2-1.jpg

w9-2.jpg

ZagrebCroatia2006.jpg

ZdanyPoland06e.jpg

ZdanyPoland06d.jpg

ZdanyPoland06comp.jpg

ZdanyPoland06c.jpg

ZdanyPoland06b.jpg

ZdanyPoland06a.jpg

VancouverIsland2005a.jpg

VancouverIsland2005b.jpg

VancouverIsland2005c.jpg

EgyptJuly2005c.jpg

CockaponsetCT-A.jpg

CockaponsetCT-F.jpg

HalfMoonBay1.jpg

Connecticut101004vEnlarge.jpg

Connecticut101004vFullView.jpg

SilverCityMI070203v1.jpg

GulfBreezeTypeCalt.jpg

GulfBreezeTypeBalt.jpg

GulfBreezeTypeAalt.jpg

WaupacaWI092204.jpg

Iceland2003.jpg

TriangleTelescope1.jpg

TriangleTelescope2.jpg

WisconsinLake5.jpg

LongIslandNY2004.jpg

usa_east_2002a.jpg

Speijer2.jpg

Speijer1.jpg

Rainbow2004.jpg

MountPopo2000a.jpg

Australia2001.jpg

SwitzAug2001.jpg

WisconsinFeb2003c.jpg

WisconsinFeb2003b.jpg

WisconsinFeb2003.jpg

ResoluteBayCanada2001.jpg

Natal4-3.jpg

K

kwazdog

Re: Straight up, in yo face UFO's!!! Pt 1 (probes and other "objects")....

1990's
MaslinBeach6-2.jpg

MaslinBeach5-2.jpg

MaslinBeach4-2-1.jpg

MaslinBeach3-2-1.jpg

MaslinBeach4-2.jpg

MaslinBeach3-2.jpg

MaslinBeach2-2.jpg

MaslinBeach1-2.jpg

Hungary1996.jpg

Moumra-Italy-7-1-1999.jpg

LO-USA1990.jpg

mexico_ocotlan_jaslico2.jpg

belgium90_bright.jpg

FloridaHeli1996.jpg

Arizona1997April.jpg

MexicoAug1997a.jpg

Denver1996.jpg

CarlosDiaz2.jpg

CarlosDiaz1.jpg

PueblaMexico1992.jpg

Kazakhstan1995.jpg

Venezuela1990.jpg

Turkey1996.jpg

Turkey1998b.jpg

Turkey1998.jpg

AustraliaMarch1992.jpg

:lol: hOLY cOW!!!:lol: /\ /\ /\
RedondoBeach1.jpg

K

kwazdog

rv.jpg

camp.jpg

twin.jpg

hovering.jpg

loop.jpg

lsd.jpg

ufo_picture_2.jpg

ufo_picture_4.jpg

mbgxxx

Support BGOL
Registered

i would say the pic with the smiley face bottom is fake or they have a good sense of humor

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

Photography or film & editing, will give a clue in on how many of these pictures are faked.

The realistic ones, I thought was the in the woods, up in the sky behind the trees. Multiple shots and not too overboard. The one with the girl standing in the field is convincing also. Also, the ones taken in Mexico and the simmons one.

For fakery look at the foreground and how strange the object looks, so focused, just placed there. Also, lighting and shadows, the most convincing are the ones taken that show the ufos at a distance non colorful as any flying object would appear, plane or helicopter, grey, black, light up blur and hardly noticible.

Wow! At the size of this thing and convincing:

hovering.jpg

K

kwazdog

Well Speak Of the Devil! Ben Fulford's Ninjas: Dont hold ur breath!

we were just building on this in the last UFO thread!
I just stumbled across this new article on rense.com..
Dr,Henry Makow is calling Ben Fullford out!

he did meet David Rockefeller! (unless this is photoshopped!):confused::eek::dunno:

Like I said in the other thread...this game has many players... grain of salt! dunno?

"Smokedacane" and "Get you hot" where ya'll at! Your input is needed and appreciated?:yes:

Fulfordrock.jpg

"Oh my Gawd!" I exclaimed when Benjamin Fulford sent me his picture with David Rockefeller. "He actually met the Grand Panjandrum of the New World Order!"

When we last tuned in, Benjamin Fulford had issued an ultimatum <http://www.savethemales.ca/002056.html to the Illuminati on behalf of an ancient Chinese Secret society, consisting of six million members, including thousands of assassins, gangsters and ninjas: "Desist with your plans for world depopulation or else you and your families will be assassinated."

"We will pluck out the eye at the top of the Illuminati pyramid," Fulford told us. "We have trained ninjas close to them all. They will be wiped out in a matter of hours."

Fulford offered to meet David Rockefeller at the estate of his great grandfather, tycoon G.T. Fulford in Brockville Ont. He waited but there was no response.

Silence. The whole (conspiracy) world held its breath. In August, he reported that the Illuminati had promised to play nice: <http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html George Bush would not finish out his term. He also reported that the Japanese were going to cast off the Rockefeller yoke <http://benjaminfulford.com/Freemeison2.html, and would make continued financing of the US debt conditional on reform.

Now this!

One problem. Something was wrong with this picture: specifically the expression on the intrepid Fulford's face. He looks like a kid who just met Santa Claus, not the arch-enemy of mankind. Rockefeller's family financed Auschwitz and Mengele's experiments on live inmates. They and their Satanic henchmen are dragging humanity into an abyss.

"Oh my God, is that DR?" I asked the Tokyo-based journalist. "Have you gone over to the dark side? Wipe that silly grin off your face!"

It turns out the meeting was not in response to the ultimatum at all:

"There is much I cannot say but I guarantee you I would rather burn in hell than go over to the dark side. Hell, though is just total and permanent oblivion. I told him I thought of him as the Wizard of Oz and said, "Mr. Rockefeller, we all want to go back to Kansas." He was with two handlers and most of the conversation was on camera; that meant there was no chance of getting him to admit to any secret plans. I also gave him a private letter from G.T. Fulford. At G.T.'s insistence the contents cannot be made public now for reasons of global security. I talked with him before he went to meet the Emperor. Big changes are coming. The world is going to get much, much better, that much I promise."

Makow: "I take it then that you did not meet DR in your capacity as rep of the Red and Green [secret society], and that DR did not know of your previous 'invitation.'...Frankly I see this conspiracy as so pervasive that it is not likely to change course. But I want to be wrong, naturally."

Fulford: "The meeting was in two capacities. One was within the matrix to get his public face and official views on the record. The other was personal in order to verify that the Fulford and the Rockefeller families have been intertwined for over a century by the ghost of G.T. Fulford. The secret society's messages can be read in the newspapers every day."

G.T. Fulford was a patent medicine tycoon like J.D. Rockefeller. Apparently he was the largest shareholder in General Electric and was about to buy General Motors when he met an untimely death in 1905 when a trolley rammed into his chauffeured limo. Apparently he was planning to finance Tesla.

Anyway, the picture has changed from the one Fulford gave me back in June. Then, he was about to declare war on the Illuminati, but would give them one last chance. Now he is delivering letters written by the ghost of his dead great grandfather, and talking about how the two families are intertwined.

For some reason Fulford chose me to introduce his story. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I want to keep believing in Benjamin and his Ninjas, but I'm not going to hold my breath. ---

Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. hmakow@gmail.com

Original link
http://rense.com/general79/fulf.htm

K

kwazdog

Damn... I thought I erased this thread!:confused: I thought nobody gave a hoot:lol:

K

kwazdog

Photography or film & editing, will give a clue in on how many of these pictures are faked.

The realistic ones, I thought was the in the woods, up in the sky behind the trees. Multiple shots and not too overboard. The one with the girl standing in the field is convincing also. Also, the ones taken in Mexico and the simmons one.

For fakery look at the foreground and how strange the object looks, so focused, just placed there. Also, lighting and shadows, the most convincing are the ones taken that show the ufos at a distance non colorful as any flying object would appear, plane or helicopter, grey, black, light up blur and hardly noticible.

Wow! At the size of this thing and convincing:

hovering.jpg

The ones with the branches in the foreground are my favorites!

K

kwazdog

Re: Well Speak Of the Devil! Ben Fulford's Ninjas: Dont hold ur breath!

Bump

Bain316

Star
Registered
Re: Well Speak Of the Devil! Ben Fulford's Ninjas: Dont hold ur breath!

good read.
I don't buy the prez resigning and Gore heading the gov. What happens to Darth Varder or Rice?

Obadiah Plainman

Potential Star
Registered

Damn... I thought I erased this thread!:confused: I thought nobody gave a hoot:lol:

This stuff is interesting. Recent Larry King live with Frm. Arizona Governor discussing their disclosure on Monday Nov 12.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/tgqb3FQQPzE&rel=1[/FLASH]

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

All them pics are fakes.

Them UFO pics been lookin the same since the 1950's. If aliens were that advance, you would think they would have come up with a new design already. With computer programs like photshop, you cant believe this shit unless you see it for yourself.

Peace.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

A few maybe real but most look fake. They look like someone tossed some pots and pans in the air and photographed them from a distance.:D:yes:

Smakk

Star
Registered

All them pics are fakes.

Them UFO pics been lookin the same since the 1950's. If aliens were that advance, you would think they would have come up with a new design already. With computer programs like photoshop, you cant believe this shit unless you see it for yourself.

Peace.
Co-sign.;)I would have thought that we would have seen an alien by now. As far as the polls concerned, your not promised a day of your life so I picked B.:)I'm trying to live a normal life without all of the headaches.

K

kwazdog

Co-sign.;)I would have thought that we would have seen an alien by now. As far as the polls concerned, your not promised a day of your life so I picked B.:)I'm trying to live a normal life without all of the headaches.

You seem like a wise man... ;)

Makeherhappy

Potential Star
Registered

A lot of those pictures look US made. We've mastered antigrave back in the 60s.

DreDee

Star
Registered

Some of those look pretty convincing, but until I witness one for myself im going to continue to be skeptical about UFO pictures & stories all within reason of course because I know the government is hiding a lot of technology that majority of the world doesn't know about.