UFC's Jon Jone arrested for domestic violence

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is the biggest fuck up

Dude head butted a fuckin car. :smh:

Didn't realize he's now 34, he's wasted so many years
Man... SO many years!!!! Fuckin' up and being suspended.

I wish the UFC would cut him, but they want that one big heavyweight fight from him.

He just lost all his bargaining power too BTW. He will still get a great payday, but he will leave millions on the table.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He is going to jail, and he just lost custody forever. Beat your lady in front of your kids in 2021:smh:

His brothers better come get him and support him or this dude will be dead within 5 years.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man... SO many years!!!! Fuckin' up and being suspended.

I wish the UFC would cut him, but they want that one big heavyweight fight from him.

He just lost all his bargaining power too BTW. He will still get a great payday, but he will leave millions on the table.
yea me too but the ufc will bail him out with any law troubles.i cant stand dude ...
Naw...he is the last artifact from the past UFC...and the greatest fighter they ever had...plus the Cacs...love to see a black man...wreck himself..brah
you cant be the g.o.a.t being popped with roids and other stuff he had i hate hearing the ufc and joe rogan saying he is the goat naw im sorry he blew that chance he should have been gone in my book...forget this loser

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea me too but the ufc will bail him out with any law troubles.i cant stand dude ...
you cant be the g.o.a.t being popped with roids and other stuff he had i hate hearing the ufc and joe rogan saying he is the goat naw im sorry he blew that chance he should have been gone in my book...forget this loser

Shit...who the best then? Brah

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not him lol but Kamaru Usman hands down, Khabib, a few others but not jon...
he will never let jon go thats the problem....
Yeah.... That's a huge issue!!!

Jon is never fully contrite. I don't think he cares as long as he gets acceptance from people. He does all this shit and still gets rewarded.

Dude will kill himself or someone else before it's all over.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Khabib is retired...Usman has gotten beaten...Jones is still fighting, and no "REAL" loss... brah
he lost once but dude been on that stuff his whole career..remember they said that stuff will always be in his system plus even if he do pop dirty dana will never let the media know this ever again.....look at his life style youre really thinking he isnt using that stuff still and knowing he will never be outed to the media.......

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he lost once but dude been on that stuff his whole career..remember they said that stuff will always be in his system plus even if he do pop dirty dana will never let the media know this ever again.....look at his life style youre really thinking he isnt using that stuff still and knowing he will never be outed to the media.......

Brah...every fighter in UFC is on that "stuff"....you didn't know?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This clown here:smh: He turned off the comments for the video. I guess so people couldn't call him fake and an insecure junkie.

Showing off his flat assed mule faced White queen :puke:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jon Jones Says Fiancée Left Him Shortly After Vegas Arrest

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/23/jon-jones-fiancee-left-shortly-after-las-vegas-arrest/

Jon Jones is a single man -- the UFC superstar says his fiancée of 9 years, Jessie Moses, has left him for good following his Vegas arrest.
Jones announced the split via Twitter on Wednesday ... saying, "My fiancée left me about two months ago, today she finalized that she won't be coming back."

Worth noting -- the official breakup comes shortly after footage of Jones' September run-in with police was released ... which shows the 34-year-old head-butting a cop car after an alleged altercation with Moses.
"If you are a Jon Jones hater, have a toast, I feel like s***," he added.

Jones and Moses were together for nearly 20 years -- they were high school sweethearts at Union-Endicott High School in New York, split for a short period, and then were engaged in 2013.
Jones and Moses have three kids together -- two 13-year-olds Leah and Carmen and 9-year-old Olivia.

Jones and Moses appeared to make amends after his domestic violence arrest ... posting a video of the then-couple sharing a kiss in the days following the alleged altercation.
The UFC champ has vowed to stop drinking and work towards being a better man after his most recent run-in with the law ... but it appears he'll have to do it without Moses.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend