U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The thing is there is not that many abortions going on right now most of the people who are having kids are black and brown people in this country This is why the GOP obsession with abortion is very strange.
White women are still, or were as of a few years ago, the largest demographic of women having abortions by percentage. I'm sure that plays a role along with religion.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White women are still, or were as of a few years ago, the largest demographic of women having abortions by percentage. I'm sure that plays a role along with religion.
I notice but it’s too late to do anything about this because I bet you a good number of those babies are from men of color.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
2 democrats voted for this as well..so what do the Dems need to control shit? House and Senate isn't enough?

Don't spend time arguing with this right wing asshole. This is too important to allow the discussion to be
hijacked by people who clearly do not have our best interest in mind.

Where is that ignore button...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is from a few years ago but it tells you why white people are afraid……

I was just gonna post this.....

They were so busy making sure black people stay around 14% they ignored the brown majority on the horizon.....

And now it's too late, this will no longer be a majority "white" country in 30 years.....

How it was originally....and cacs are scared shitless

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
636209669899784796-image1-1-.JPG

:smh: every sane person said this would be the end result if they put that orange clown in. Special thanks to the 53% of white bitches who who helped enable this dumb shit along with the "hold your vote" idiots...

f1e.png

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I was just gonna post this.....

They were so busy making sure black people stay around 14% they ignored the brown majority on the horizon.....

And now it's too late, this will no longer be a majority "white" country in 30 years.....

How it was originally....and cacs are scared shitless
And they got a reality of this when Obama won twice. All of the white people bullshit they did over all these years is coming back to bite them in the ass.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yo we got this thread going already….

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I notice but it’s too late to do anything about this because I bet you a good number of those babies are from men of color.
I wouldn't know either way. It doesn't matter though. Look at Rashida Jones and Halsey -- both have Black dads but are essentially white. It's a Hail Mary maneuver by crusty old CACs to preserve their numbers.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Something for white people can't also help Black people? 19 million babies have been aborted in the Black community.

No

“As much as I believe with all my heart about the killing, the taking of innocent lives, I also believe that I will never support giving white legislators who have no interest in our community the ability to tell our women what they can do with their bodies,”

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
This isn't simply about consensual adults being responsible. You think rape and incest is related to women and men simply making better choices? Or the fact that many places are passing laws without exception for these not an issue for you? Maybe the 12 year old who gets raped by her uncle should have chosen a better family to be born into when she waiting to see where her spirit would land.

I'm not "pro abortion" in that I think other options such as adoption, placement with family, etc should be considered first, along with education about safe sex and birth control, but when it comes to black women, pregnancy itself can be a death sentence.

My niece just had to end per pregnancy because it was Ectopic, anti abortion groups want women to try to have the fetus implanted, which won't work. .

We've already seen with the woman who was jailed in Texas for her "abortion" how women who have miscarriages are going to be treated.

This is just the first step. The playbook has been out for years. They are coming for contraceptives next. Y'all too short sighted to see it.

Edit: regarding exceptions: Maddow just said some places are removing exceptions for the life of the mother also.

Thank you Camille. That was a good answer. This is why I respect you more than most.

Contraceptive aint going, no where. Who do you think funded all this. The people who will benefit the most, the drug companies.

When Coivd fades away they will have a whole crop of loyal users not wanting to ruin their bodies or their hot girl summer.

States will have the option to choose which provisions they want to add to existing laws. Most of the blue states are high tax high COL and have low birth rates.
They actually need the population boost or the tax situation due to raising pension cost will drive municipalities broke.

I agree high risk pregnancies should be taken into consideration. But using these small percentage of abortion as a sheild doesn't help our society.

Most black women aren't getting abortion because of risk but because of bad choices. It time for the kids to have choice too.

Lets see what they have to say once they are born and hear both side of story. The mom shouldn't have the only choice in the matter, the man should too.

My nutt my choice too.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White bitches didn't vote for Clinton. Better save up for the plane ticket to California. That will be the only State with allowable abortion. These southern states will block flights, but and train travel for abortion or risk $10,000.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White bitches didn't vote for Clinton. Better save up for the plane ticket to California. That will be the only State with allowable abortion. These southern states will block flights, but and train travel for abortion or risk $10,000.
Connecticut

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
But no one in your party says shit about the death penalty. How is that not murder?

Nice way to slip that in. I ain't stupid ya know.

What party? Disco party. Strip club party? Birthday party? Prison release party? BBQ party? Album release party? Hotel party? After party? Divorce party? U know me I like to party, should I bring Don Julio?

Just because I shares a belief with someone doesn't mean I share political parties.

Funny who you compare a fetus to a criminal tried by his peers. Someone who did something extreme enough to be slaughtered like an animal. That false equivalence to the extreme. Unless all those babies were the next Jeffrey Dahmer, I don't think you have much of a point. But maybe you know better than the rest of us, oh great foreseer.

But nice try. Keep hope alive next time.