U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They don’t really believe in anything. There’s no internal consistency at all. No one does hypocrisy like Conservatives (especially religious conservatives). They have the shit down to a fucking science.

And now Americans will start to feel the burden of their medieval bullshit fantasies all because folks want to pretend there’s some parity of reasonability between these parties. What a fucking nightmare :smh:
I hate these fags and now bgol is full of them. Shits weird as fuck

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It’s all so fake too. It’s the thing I hate most about conservatives for the most part. These dudes don’t have any real principles or character. It’s all performative.

Do they hold themselves to high moral standards? Unlikely. Are they celibate until marriage? You’d think so with all this finger wagging at the women who elect to have abortions (for all kinds of reasons). Do they bust inside everytime since they’re so concerned about the sanctity and sacredness of life? Lol.

Its all rules for thee and not for me. Best believe if their daughter gets raped they’re going to have an abortion. Or if their side piece gets pregnant etc etc. We have all kinds of data about how abortions STILL play out irrespective of the fake sermonizing folks like this engage in.

Don’t believe in abortion? Don’t have one! It’s mad easy! Guard your loins my nigga! It’s crazy to me folks are even having this debate lol
Here's the thing. Right now republicans are talking that state's right bullshit. Yet believe you me they will be right back to the Supreme Court looking to infringe on other state's right to allow abortion.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
International membership worried about another counties affairs. Sounds like you can't vote here so your opinion hold VERY little weight.

Hope you not from the UK bitching about America affairs. You have little political representation and have to proxy vote thru ADOS to have any change.

Putting battery in my back aint gonna do much for you. Im dark, I run off of solar power.

Like I said bruh, you’re weird af. :smh:

I’m as American as Apple pie lol. Got that flair bc I was overseas when I registered and for the first few years I was posting. Not that it’s salient to any of the points I’ve made so far. Care to address any of them?

I think you’re full of shit and I’m guessing you probably don’t have the kind of high moral standards for yourself that you’d like to see imposed on others. Guard your own loins and stop imposing your fake moralizing on other human beings lol.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lmao @ the brain dead idiots supporting this shit up in here :smh:

Clapping like some goddamn seals while these fascist theocrats impose their fake morality on us. This is the long game that Conservatives have been working towards for literal decades with their judicial pipeline via The Heritage Foundation. They’ve effectively created a judicial bulwark against an increasingly open and fair minded America.

Modernity? Progress? Fuck that! These niggas want to send America back to 1950 and it’s stunning that anyone with a couple of brain cells to rub together could believe otherwise. I wonder what’s next? They already successfully gutted the Voting Rights Act with nary a protest from a lot of y’all who are now clapping for this unbelievably bullshit decision on Roe. Will it be Brown vs Board of Education? If you paid attention to the confirmation hearings you’ll have noticed that all the Heritage Foundation picks (ie Trump’s picks) waffled on this question. That shit chilled me to my fuckin’ core when I first noticed it.

Yall delusional “Both Sides!” conservative dudes better wake tf up. Boiling like some goddamn frogs on some “this is fine!” shit. :smh:
I don’t think theology is the main course. I think the fascism is their ultimate goal.

As always: you’re right.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eye off the ball and distracted so easily. Fuck an abortion. Give me my money and can I fly a bitch to Europe to get one done. Thats the best "flewed out" plan I have heard thus far.

Main people bitching about this don't even have sex with men and the ones that do can't have babies with them @Dr. Truth (lying ass doctor giving medical advice to BGOL members, your credibility is zero)

All the co-signers are the same loser crowd as usual. The weirdos ain't shit but passive aggressive autocrats.

If Europe is what you want why no live there? See how zero black representation in government feels.

both ways many dudes care about all women's right stuff and get no ass at all, the same dude will make a post complaining about modern females will support them having more power and control.

Weirdo stuff, just like codewords set off the sheep to do the biding of the masters.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

I’m as American as Apple pie lol. Got that flair bc I was overseas when I registered and for the first few years I was posting. Not that it’s salient to any of the points I’ve made so far. Care to address any of them?

I think you’re full of shit and I’m guessing you probably don’t have the kind of high moral standards for yourself that you’d like to see imposed on others. Guard your own loins and stop imposing your fake moralizing on other human beings lol.
That clown you’re responding to is a fraud ass faggot who never left his state he a broke fag. He more than likely has gay sex but like all Republikkklans claims he’s morally above being a faggot

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate these fags and now bgol is full of them. Shits weird as fuck
Did you not make a thread on anal play a few days ago? Folks are being conditioned and they’re worried about the “gay agenda”. Engaged in all the behaviors of homosexual via conditioning. The only variable left is to remove the woman.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
both ways many dudes care about all women's right stuff and get no ass at all, the same dude will make a post complaining about modern females will support them having more power and control.

Weirdo stuff, just like codewords set off the sheep to do the biding of the masters.
The discourse is all part of the game Divide and Conquer. Instead of pushing the board game off the table and leaving, you have folks like yourself who really think you can devise a strategy to attain a victory.

And all of this in the name of cheap labor. Or capitalism.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The discourse is all part of the game Divide and Conquer. Instead of pushing the board game off the table and leaving, you have folks like yourself who really think you can devise a strategy to attain a victory.

And all of this in the name of cheap labor. Or capitalism.
Agreed

sharkbait28

International Member
Here's the thing. Right now republicans are talking that state's right bullshit. Yet believe you me they will be right back to the Supreme Court looking to infringe on other state's right to allow abortion.

The hypocrisy is legit infuriating.

I don’t think theology is the main course. I think the fascism is their ultimate goal.

As always: you’re right.

Without a doubt. It’s so clear and I’m always stunned by how so few seem to see it.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

Keep that energy. You gonna need it. You got plenty of crackas to confront in the future. No matter my opinion it won't change the situation.

Go along now, go take on the boogie man. I know you pissed about gay marriage being next and are venting.

Keep this little nugget of faith for the future.......God loves you unconditionally, my black ass don't.

Do you plan on taking any action other than signifying online??

Maybe if you had a plan I could see some logic to your ends. But you don't, rutterless and looking for people to lash out at. You remind me a lot of some white people I know.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Stay mad little incel. Niggas like you talk shit but can't post one nude of any chick you fucked.

BGOL where bitch made incels talk about it and the people that be about it laugh at them.
aww, now i get it. you looking for free pics of women from dudes because you can't get laid. weird ass nigga. go out and get your own.

this is you:
You....you....just mad cause you won't show your bitch's toes. (moves closer to screen and waits for pics)

Thegooch

Registered

Yep, knew this was gonna happen. This is very big deal. Heads are going to roll.

But this was to be expected with the Pelosi, H Clinton, and the mammy crowd. Go rogue like Palin and throw a hissy.

They are just as bad as the rejects from Jan 6th. No plan but to cause chaos until the country is in shambles.

Then wanna follow to the next place you make civilized.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The issue is religious beliefs from the Catholic and Christian organizations that you should wait until you are married before having sex. Nobody follows this guidance and they end up pregnant while young when they realistically should have used birth control pills. Because using birth control pills contradicts your religious beliefs, it is a weird system that creates abortion.

I don't believe a fetus should be sucked out and die because of your religious views. I am sick of religious nut jobs making personal attacks, making death threats, hiding behind academia. I shouldn't be able to kill somebody and use my religious beliefs to justify the murder.

Women that attempt to cross the border, get on birth control because they know what is going down. They have pills now that was not available under Roe v Wade to deal with sexual assault and blocking pregnancies.

Thegooch

Registered
That clown you’re responding to is a fraud ass faggot who never left his state he a broke fag. He more than likely has gay sex but like all Republikkklans claims he’s morally above being a faggot
Didnt you claim to be a real doctor?

Did you not give false medical advice on this website? Common breh, we gotta post old ock threads again??

How am I a fraud when I don't claim anything other than my opinion? We still don't know if you even black?

You better change that handle if you want any respect from me. You just mad at being exposed like internet legend lier Heist.

You so mad!! Get a real job nigga and holla back at me. You get paid by the post, so get to steppin and fetching for dat dollar player.

It would be better if you were: Dr Misinformation.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The issue is religious beliefs from the Catholic and Christian organizations that you should wait until you are married before having sex. Nobody follows this guidance and they end up pregnant while young when they realistically should have used birth control pills. Because using birth control pills contradicts your religious beliefs, it is a weird system that creates abortion.

I don't believe a fetus should be sucked out and die because of your religious views. I am sick of religious nut jobs making personal attacks, making death threats, hiding behind academia. I shouldn't be able to kill somebody and use my religious beliefs to justify the murder.

Women that attempt to cross the border, get on birth control because they know what is going down. They have pills now that was not available under Roe v Wade to deal with sexual assault and blocking pregnancies.

It also affects the gene pool, where pregnancies are highly planned latter in life like an NFL draft versus when you are young and just have sex based on instinct with some random person. The greatest NFL players came out of nowhere to dominate like Jerry Rice, or somebody like me. We need to take the stop watch or test scores away sometimes and let things play out.

0ede20f2-59b0-11ea-ba5c-25030db559b8.jpg

The truth, these women are sexual beasts that develop young, that need birth control ASAP. If you cling on to your religious views, the state is not going to facilitate the fetus murder.

Thegooch

Registered
Sponsorship break people.......

All of this division and conquering has been brought to you by.......
Department-of-Homeland-Security-seal.jpg

Disinformation Board

@HNIC i hope you seeing this. Remember what I said before.
This is the most facist shit I have ever seen in America. Had Trump did this these agents would be burning thieir bras and panties.

sharkbait28

International Member
Keep that energy. You gonna need it. You got plenty of crackas to confront in the future. No matter my opinion it won't change the situation.

Go along now, go take on the boogie man. I know you pissed about gay marriage being next and are venting.

Keep this little nugget of faith for the future.......God loves you unconditionally, my black ass don't.

Do you plan on taking any action other than signifying online??

Maybe if you had a plan I could see some logic to your ends. But you don't, rutterless and looking for people to lash out at. You remind me a lot of some white people I know.

Damn, you hurt my G? Don’t take this shit so personally, you’re just a collection of bits and bytes on my screen as far as I’m concerned, it’s not like I know you or anything lol. Ain’t no one “lashing out”, I’m just calling you on your bullshit.

See the thing is I see all this shit very clearly. For some reason (likely religious) you’re under the illusion that these fascists/authoritarians are going to stop at your front door once they’ve stripped everyone else of these hard earned rights (won after many years activism and work by very serious people). I’m not sure if it’s just naivety or lack of interest in very recent history that accounts for your credulous cheerleading of these fascists but either way just know that this mindset doesn’t extend to everyone else. Some of us have studied history. Some of us know exactly what the actual endgame is here and it has nothing to do with your religiously inspired ranting and raving about “Luciferians” or whatever tf else lmao.

As for the “gay marriage” comment :lol:

Look here my guy, I’m not gay but I don’t have anything at all against those folks. I’ve never understood y’all ultra religious cats and your handwringing about these folks… who tf cares if they get married my nigga? Tf has that got to do with me or you? You’re so eager to strip people of their rights you can’t even think clearly. Pressed like someone is gonna put a dick in your mouth against your will. Like I said earlier, apply your fake morals to yourself first and foremost, no one is forcing you to be gay my G lmao.

Explaining why authoritarianism is bad is fucking exhausting, I wish you and everyone who thinks like you would spend more time reading and less time lecturing folks like you were on a pulpit. Don’t no one give af :smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thegooch

Registered
Yea I was waiting for a thread on this...dembots have ignored it

Can't post everything. I got work to do. I don't get paid for this shit....like others. You can start if you like an maybe Ill join in later.

Catch yall when your energy is positive.

Keep the faith and hold that L high and proud. Gooch out.