u know how i know she probably got some good pussy ...?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
40752939_1712644975511548_8895806933570372546_n-600x600.jpg

Da3FQE1XUAAz3oQ.jpg:large

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ion give a damn who she is..she bet not EVER sit her ass on my whip.

Just something I got from my dad. He wouldn't even let you think about leaning on his ride. :lol:

slam

Super Moderator
lol...naw ...thts why i said i know she got some gd pussy ...

he bought tht shit 4 her...:D

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit she held him down when he was locked up & helped him kind of reinvent his image after he got out. Plus she got her own bread, the pussy is the cherry on top.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit she held him down when he was locked up & helped him kind of reinvent his image after he got out. Plus she got her own bread, the pussy is the cherry on top.
No hate and I dont know anything about her outside of supposedly flipping money he gave her , but how hard is it to hold down someone who left you in a financially positive position. Plus no one knows what she did or didn't do while he was locked up.

Was he even locked up that long for anyone to say she held him down?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No hate and I dont know anything about her outside of supposedly flipping money he gave her , but how hard is it to hold down someone who left you in a financially positive position. Plus no one knows what she did or didn't do while he was locked up.

Was he even locked up that long for anyone to say she held him down?
don't know the story well but didn't she help flip his money? Very few chicks help your pocket grow or keep it balance.. Giving similar bread to other chicks most would of have less bread in the end than more.. This is why I think she's put into that demographic of keeper.. Once again not so 100 percent familiar with story but from the lil whispers I heard I thought that s why she celebrated

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
don't know the story well but didn't she help flip his money? Very few chicks help your pocket grow or keep it balance.. Giving similar bread to other chicks most would of have less bread in the end than more.. This is why I think she's put into that demographic of keeper.. Once again not so 100 percent familiar with story but from the lil whispers I heard I thought that s why she celebrated
I'm honestly not familiar either, but I never thought that was very special. Basically it just comes off like people having low standards of woman especially those from certain lifestyles. Also, if she had lost the money trying to flip it would people feel the same way? In that instance her intent would have been the same but she failed like a lot of people do with maintaining or growing large sums of money.

I guess when I think of a woman holding a man down it's a low point in his life and potentially the woman is not benefiting or worse losing opportunities.it could also be supporting his inspirations when others dont believe. The emotion of not having Gucci around aside she didn't exactly struggle while he was a way.

Granted he went to jail, but Gucci was an established artists with money and she clearly didn't lose anything by staying by his side. Again I don't even remember how long he was gone for but I know it wasn't five years plus.

slam

Super Moderator

dont think she had brand new custom 2020 Lambo bread tho...:idea:

but all gd.... #blacklove ...jus sayin pussy must b hella gd...:D