Tyler Herro done messed up ( Katya Elise Henry )

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Like somebody said in the twitter comments,
Dr Miami is pumping out 10 of her a week
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

axqLsM.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
And nothing might be wrong with her

But nothing wrong with my wife but i still have to fuck bitches it's just the way shit is

Love my wife but i love fuckin hoes alil more

New pussy is the best
Geebus!!!! I literally said this a few weeks ago to a buddy who asked me why i still mess with other chicks.

I love my wife. Ain't no other woman above her. But, I like new pootang and I love getting head from various women. So, there it is.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
While you were stalking and securing the bag, the game was right. You became complacent and forgot all those other chicks on the prowl for the bag - just like you once were. You got caught slippin' and now all men ain't shit, especially this particular one.

Basically, GTFOHWTBS. Uh, there's a bed over there that you made.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck her. I bet she put that "Gimme That Baby' move on him. So, she gonna be living easy on his dime now for the next 21 years. I have no sympathy for her.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck her. I bet she put that "Gimme That Baby' move on him. So, she gonna be living easy on his dime now for the next 21 years. I have no sympathy for her.
Alot of these ball players are simps i don't feel sorry for them either

They be wanting to put babies up in bitches

That's why they running around with the same whores

Ball players, rappers, ppl in the industry are GROUPIES FOR GROUPIES

They don't care if she just had a train ran on her they don't mind wifing her up for a few yrs then move on

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn’t take it as a pandering for empathy. I think it was a clarion to let the world know shorty is “free” and she’s looking for her real check.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So now he is a victim and this poor adult did not know about safe sex or that or that this chic who is hotter than any girl he has ever been with was with him for his money? :lol:
How you know who he's fucking or who he fucked in the past? If you have the ability to get one dime, then chances are you can get dimes by the dozen. And once you get used to their looks, then little things such as their personality and attitude start to define how you see them. But for the thirsty motherfucker who never had a woman who is what many call dimes, then you start mind simping thinking you must hold on to the precious for dear life.
What's ironic is dimes are usually turned off the most by these types of simp betta males.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of these ball players are simps i don't feel sorry for them either

They be wanting to put babies up in bitches

That's why they running around with the same whores

Ball players, rappers, ppl in the industry are GROUPIES FOR GROUPIES

They don't care if she just had a train ran on her they don't mind wifing her up for a few yrs then move on
The psychology of humans confuses the fuck out of me most times

Another one that gets me is when we as men get some real paper we go back and try and wife up them same bitches that wasn't giving us no love when we was down bad.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And nothing might be wrong with her

But nothing wrong with my wife but i still have to fuck bitches it's just the way shit is

Love my wife but i love fuckin hoes alil more

New pussy is the best
You don't believe in KARMA?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, women and their arrogance to believe that a top % earning dude, on TV multiple times a week, that a high concentration of women want is gonna be faithful to them is asinine. I hate to condense it to 1 or the other. But bad chicks could simply go date a warehouse worker that would love the fuck outta them and would be less likely to cheat... Or they can go with the top dude thats probably gonna fuck her homegirls. They choose what they choose, so no fucks given...:dunno: