Tyla South African Artist - Water Music Video

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GJVur3eWsAAl6yU

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tems such a better artist and showed it on their song together. I am shocked they have one together. Tems weird voice just so much impactful
Not even close. Tyla will have 3 song charting at the same time.

1. Water
2. Art
3. Jump

Based on your post history you favor Tems and that is cool. I like Tems also. But very few artist will have multiple songs charting.

Tems is nice but her production and writing are no where near this Tyla Album

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even close. Tyla will have 3 song charting at the same time.

1. Water
2. Art
3. Jump

Based on your post history favor Tems and that is cool. I like Tems also. But very few artist will have multiple songs charting.

Tems is nice but her production and writing and no where near this Tyla Album
Its been a couple days, are Art and Jump charting? her song Truth and Dare is charting on the "black" billboard charts. I think that will be a big record for her.

Tyla Water peaked at 7 billboard hot 100.

Tems peaked # 46 with free mind. If you include Tems features she had 4 or 5 songs charting at the same time.

Tems had an amazing year in 2021/22. When afro beats was just becoming a word people knew.

Record labels have stepped in with Tyla and amplified that. But, like I said, my opinion...cuz shes a light skin African.

So I agree Tems didnt get the production and writing budget Tyla did. And those are my reasons why. She was 2 years too early and not light skin.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better how? Her voice sounds like a whining man
Like I said in earlier post

Tems sounds like Tracy Chapman, deep voiced Nina Simon.

Tyla sounds like Generic girl in every single studio session.

Tems not for everybody. But in this world of cookie cutter, duplicates, and unoriginality like Tyla. Ill take Tems.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its been a couple days, are Art and Jump charting? her song Truth and Dare is charting on the "black" billboard charts. I think that will be a big record for her.

Tyla Water peaked at 7 billboard hot 100.

Tems peaked # 46 with free mind. If you include Tems features she had 4 or 5 songs charting at the same time.

Tems had an amazing year in 2021/22. When afro beats was just becoming a word people knew.

Record labels have stepped in with Tyla and amplified that. But, like I said, my opinion...cuz shes a light skin African.

So I agree Tems didnt get the production and writing budget Tyla did. And those are my reasons why. She was 2 years too early and not light skin.
I can’t discredit Tyla’s grind because she light skin. You can tell she worked on her craft and put the time in to become this polished.

Tems don’t have the production or writing that Tyla has. What makes Tyla special is that she can dance, sing, write and beautiful with a personality where people gravitate to her. That’s the making of a star.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said in earlier post

Tems sounds like Tracy Chapman, deep voiced Nina Simon.

Tyla sounds like Generic girl in every single studio session.

Tems not for everybody. But in this world of cookie cutter, duplicates, and unoriginality like Tyla. Ill take Tems.
Writing, dancing and production matters. Tyla has way better production

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t discredit Tyla’s grind because she light skin. You can tell she worked on her craft and put the time in to become this polished.

Tems don’t have the production or writing that Tyla has. What makes Tyla special is that she can dance, sing, write and beautiful with a personality where people gravitate to her. That’s the making of a star.
I totally disagree. Not liking tems (not saying you are) I totally get. Her voice is different, shes chubby, doesnt dance. I get it.

Tyla singing voice = Average. Shes just marketable

Tylas dancing is Laughable. Watch this performance on Kimmel. Shes just marketable

You know Tyla dont writes her songs. They dont even try to hide it.

Tyla's "Water was written by...
Tyla, Sammy Soso, Rayo, Jack LoMastro, Olmo Zucca, Ari PenSmith, Believve, Mocha Bands, and Tricky Stewart

Tems doesnt have the writing that tyla has?

Tems that wrote Rihannas "Lift me up"? produced and wrote "Mr Rebel" "Crazy tings" "Higher" Man we could keep going. Tems is a Dope writer.

She a marketable light skin African, thats it.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I totally disagree. Not liking tems (not saying you are) I totally get. Her voice is different, shes chubby, doesnt dance. I get it.

Tyla singing voice = Average. Again we can name 10 artist right now that can sing better but dont LOOK BETTER

Tylas dancing lol Laughable. I watch other African artists like Uncle Waffles go crazy with the her dancing and its like ok this is it. Watch this performance on Kimmel. Tell me where the wow that girl can dance is?

Write......bro. Theres no way in 2024 you think Tyla writes her songs. They dont even try to hide it. Look at the credits for her only hit. And she only gets a writers credit cuz she sings on it.

Tyla's "Water was written by...
Tyla, Sammy Soso, Rayo, Jack LoMastro, Olmo Zucca, Ari PenSmith, Believve, Mocha Bands, and Tricky Stewart

Tems doesnt have the writing that tyla has?

The same Tems that wrote Rihannas "Lift me up"? Tems produced and wrote Mr Rebel by herself. Wrote "Crazy tings" by herself. She wrote "Higher" By herself (which was used in the Future Drake song "Wait for you". Man we could keep going. Again, you can think tyla is better, but you cant just make up lies as the reason. Tems is a Dope writer.

She looks good, thats it. A light skin African, and dont leave out the word African when you say light skin. Light skin African is "marketable"

It ain’t that serious. She’s fine as fuck . You taking this way overboard

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain’t that serious. She’s fine as fuck . You taking this way overboard
This is a talent/plant debate. Looking good been established. We know you got no life. In every thread playing convo police. When its not for you, learn to ignore and not copy/past that feminine "aint that serious".

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a talent/plant debate. Looking good been established. We know you got no life. In every thread playing convo police. When its not for you, learn to ignore and not copy/past that feminine "aint that serious".
:frozen: :lol:

Reactions: 305