Two-bottle limit on certain booze in PA due to supply shortage

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13

HARRISBURG, Pa. — Pennsylvania’s state-run liquor system is rationing sales of a few dozen products in response to what it describes as supply shortages beyond its control.

The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board notified license holders on Thursday, September 16, that two-bottles-per-day purchase limits for customers at state stores as well for bars, restaurants, and other license holders goes into effect Friday and will remain in place indefinitely.

The PLCB says “sustained supply chain disruptions and product shortages” are prompting the restrictions on certain types of alcohol.

The 43 items on the list of restricted products also will not be available through store-to-store transfers starting Friday, September 17.

The list of rationed booze contains specific types of champagne, bourbon, tequila, cognac, and whiskey.

To learn more about the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, click here.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cat that owns a liquor store said he can't get Hennessey at all. Said the ABC gets first dibs on the limited supply
Hennessy?

Oh man I remember when there was a henny shortage a few yrs ago in certain locations out of state..someone I know use to take weekly trips with cases and sell 5ths of henny to clubs at $100 a pop and they would buy them by the case..tears of joy how much money was made and how that particular person would spend it at my functions..good times good times

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13

HARRISBURG, Pa. — Pennsylvania’s state-run liquor system is rationing sales of a few dozen products in response to what it describes as supply shortages beyond its control.

The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board notified license holders on Thursday, September 16, that two-bottles-per-day purchase limits for customers at state stores as well for bars, restaurants, and other license holders goes into effect Friday and will remain in place indefinitely.

The PLCB says “sustained supply chain disruptions and product shortages” are prompting the restrictions on certain types of alcohol.

The 43 items on the list of restricted products also will not be available through store-to-store transfers starting Friday, September 17.

The list of rationed booze contains specific types of champagne, bourbon, tequila, cognac, and whiskey.

Man that's some crazy ass shit. Dem muthafuckas coming right over the bridge to Jersey for dat liquor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hx0SzP.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cat that owns a liquor store said he can't get Hennessey at all. Said the ABC gets first dibs on the limited supply
soon as i read 'cognac' i knew they were referring to Hennessey...i bet crown royal XO is on their list. I'm in texas and have'nt been able to find any of that in well over a year. every place i frequent tells me they cannot get it.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In PA they got some funny ass system for selling liquor. All liquor stores are no less than 8 -10 miles apart. That is why they got so many dope addicts down there. Much easier to get some dope than wine.
Same here. In a 3 square mile radius in south Dallas.....there is just 1 major grocery stor and about 20 liquor stores.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a lot of people that drove over from PA during the shutdown to buy liquor. Henny seems to be low in all states that sell alcohol through ABC stores.
Were you in line with me at Roger Wilco? I was doing weekly runs for my job. Making around $50 in "just keep the change" money.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
@jack walsh13

Well depending on where people live in PA. They will just crossover (like they already do) into Jersey, and other surrounding states.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Philly cats can hit up Jersey or Delaware.
I stop drinking right before the quarantine. Honestly never felt better. I thought it was crazy during the quarantine when people were telling me they'd drive to Jersey, Delaware, B-More, etc just for some liquor. I guess people gonna be doing that again :dunno:

I also knew Henny would be one that list :lol:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Hennessy?

Oh man I remember when there was a henny shortage a few yrs ago in certain locations out of state..someone I know use to take weekly trips with cases and sell 5ths of henny to clubs at $100 a pop and they would buy them by the case..tears of joy how much money was made and how that particular person would spend it at my functions..good times good times
A nigga can just go to 10 different liquor stores.
The hell they thinking? This shit ain't gone work.
My people are down in Atlanta for queens day and they said there’s a Henny shortage limited them to one bottle each. They had to hit a couple different stores to get enough bottles